Finally Saved- Chapter 1

[Edited on 6/27/15]

Thanks for clicking on my story. I hope you will enjoy this story.

Picture of Hailey Michaels played by Emma Stone on the side ----->

[Sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes]

Inspirational quote of the day-

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, I'm possible."

-Audrey Hepburn

~*~*~

Chapter 1

Hailey's POV

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

My alarm clock blared. Quickly slamming the alarm clock before he could hear it, I slowly rolled out of bed. I hissed in pain when my arm rubbed against my rib; which was most definitely broken

I'm Hailey Michaels. I am 17 years old with long strawberry blonde hair that's down to my waist. I am 5'6, and very pale. I'm not like your average 17 year old girls. A girl my age wouldn't be wearing long sleeve t shirts with jogging pants all the time. Those girls don't have the bruises I have.

You must be thinking bruises?

Well every other night my dad always beats me until I am out cold. The reason to this terrible event is because when I was nine years old my mother died. My father blames me for her death so he takes out all his anger on me.

The reason why I had a hurt most likely broken rib is because my dad kicked me ten times in the ribs last night.

(Flashback to last night)

I just finished making lasagna and meatballs for my dad just how he liked it. I settled the plate down at the table and got him some beer. Setting it down, I heard the car door close and angry footsteps approaching the front door. He was home.

I stepped away from the table so my dad could sit down. When he entered, I stayed as still as a statue starring at the ground. I can never look my dad in the eyes. Once I looked at him and I was instantly punched in the jaw.

The footsteps were closer; the curse words muffled under his breath became visible by the second. My heart was beating so fast I'm surprised it didn't rip right out of my chest.

The sound of the chair's legs scrapping against the floor notified me that he was right in front of me. I sucked in my breath, waiting for him to tell me I did something wrong. The words that ruined my whole night were spoken.

"Why is my food cold!?" My father yelled at me causing goose bumps to cascade down my whole body.

"I warmed it up for you already" I whispered.

"Answer me!!!" He yelled

Clearing my throat I tried to calm my nerves down. "I already warmed it up for you" I said, I made the biggest mistake of looking up when I thought he wasn't looking at me.

When we made eye contact I quickly looked away. The nerves returning when I made eye contact with those dark brown evil eyes. I sucked in my breath and my heart started beating really fast when the chair legs scrapped against the floor.

My chin was yanked up and I met those evil brown eyes once again. Except now they looked dark black, like the midnight sky. I've never seen my father's eyes like this before. I started backing away, trying to get away from him. He kept stalking towards me like he was the predator and I was his prey.

Turning around I tried to get to the stairs, they were so close only a step away. Then my hair was yanked back so hard I'm surprised some didn't come out. He turned me around, still holding on to my hair.

"Never walk away from me" He hissed, bringing his head down towards mine and head butting me.

Stars entered my vision, my legs started shaking. I put my hand on the wall nearest me and steadied myself. When my vision was clear, my father started stalking towards me again. He grabbed my neck and started applying pressure. I couldn't breathe and the stars reappeared. He punched me again and I knew I would have a horrid face tomorrow.

He removed his hands from my neck and put them on my arms. He put a lot of pressure that I felt my arms go numb. He knocked me to the ground and started kicking me in ribs. I wanted to scream out to tell him to stop, but I knew if I did he would abuse me more.

I wrapped my arms around myself trying to protect myself. It was no use. The more I moved, the more the pain erupted throughout my body. He kicked me again and came down to my level.

"Now you know not to mess with me, and if you do, this will happen again" He whispered in my ear causing me to shiver.

He kicked me one last time. That was when I heard the crack of my rib. He left me on the kitchen floor and walked out the front door. I heard him slamming his car door and driving away. He was probably going to the bar.

I laid there thinking about my horrible life. I wish there was someone who would help me. After about five minutes of lying on the cold floor, I decided to go upstairs to bed. When I started to get up I hissed in pain. I decided to just crawl, since there was no one to help me.

When I finally crawled up the stairs and into my bedroom, I climbed into my very small bed. I put my one blanket on and starred at the ceiling. Until sleep finally corrupted me.

(Present Time)

Now you see why I was so much pain. I guess no one will ever love me. I guess my father was right.

I am to worthless to live.

___________

Hey guys so I really love this story. Hope you like.

Vote

And

Comment what you think