Finally Saved-Chapter 16

This comment is dedicated to @LoveTakeMeOver. Keep them coming.

[Sorry for any spelling and grammar]

Inspirational Quote of the day-

"If opportunity doesn't knock build a door"

-Milton Berle
******
Previously in Finally Saved-

He continued to stare at me, his mouth opened wide while his eyes were widened in shock. Taking this as my cue to leave, I grabbed my book alongside my backpack. Swinging the bag over my shoulder, I got up from my chair. But a hand grabbed my wrist stopping me from moving. Looking back, I stared into his eyes, something was shinning through them, something that I couldn't read.

"I'll tell you, but not here. There's lots of things that you are going to learn and you might not like the ending of it"

*****
We skipped the rest of classes that were during that day and Luke was now driving us to some special place. He wouldn't tell me were or what it was but I was a little nervous. He was finally going to tell me everything about him.

I was little scared what the outcome was going to be but I tried not to let it show that much.

"We're here" Looking away from the window I looked through the front window and saw we were next to the woods. Bright green trees were standing tall around us while birds were flying around the tree tops.

Turning towards me, Luke's face suddenly became very stern and serious. Looking into his eyes, I could only see one emotion that was seeping through his eyes. Nervousness.

Taking my hand he walked me over to a rock. Taking a seat, he looked at the river before us. Following his lead, I took a seat on the cold rock, placing my bag by my feet.

"It all happened many years ago" Turning towards him, I watched as he kept his voice low, his eyes straight ahead and his hands placed firmly on his lap.

"Her name was the Moon Goddess, she was the most gorgeous woman who ever crossed the earth, or so people have said. She was a goddess that no one would of thought was actually a goddess. She didn't wear those fancy long white ball gowns she didn't even wear anything white as a matter a fact. She was a witch, a powerful one too. She wanted to come up with another species, one that wasn't like the vampires or the warlocks, or even her own kind the witches."

Frowning I shook my head, "Sorry to interrupt you but these things don't exist"

Looking at me he shook his head back, "I know you don't believe this now but please just listen to the rest of the story and keep an open mind"

Nodding I motioned for him to continue. "Anyway, she wanted to come up with an all new species and that species was the werewolves. Lots of those books you have read say that the moon goddess is just for the werewolves but she for every species. The first werewolf she made was just a baby boy. She didn't see the signs of him being a werewolf right away and thought she failed but she kept him around because she grew a mother son relationship with him. At the age of eight he transformed into a wolf. It started when his bones started cracking than fur started popping out. The Moon Goddess stayed with him during the whole process."

Taking a deep breath, he looked over at me and smiled a small smile. "He stood great and tall now in the body of a huge black wolf. The Mood Goddess was thrilled to finally be in the presence of a werewolf. The little boy wanted to be human again so the goddess told him the proper way. After he shifted back into his human form, he ran straight into the goddesses arms. When he turned sixteen years old, he tried to fall in love with many different girls but he couldn't find the right girl. The goddess took his worries into her own hands and found out to create him another werewolf this time female. When the female was created the goddess made sure she was the same age or a year or two younger than the boy whose name we figured out was Ben . The females name was Gem.

When she met Ben they instantly fell in love. The goddess soon found out it was because they were mates. Mates are like soul mates a female and male were are destined to each other." He looked me in the eyes when he said that and I was confused a little until I continued to listen.

"Gem soon gave birth to their son David and the Moon Goddess started making more and more werewolves all of them babies. Soon they reproduced so much that they became the largest species. The moon goddess sadly passed away due to old age. A couple years after she passed away my great great grandfather was born. He was the first of the Matthew family to be born."

"After that my great grandmother was born than it came to my grandfather. My fathers dad of course. My mom was born from another pack and soon met my dad durning school like us. Than I was born and after that was Willow."

"So let me get this straight your a werewolf?" My voice made a high pitch sound at the end, making the corners of Luke's mouth to curl up.

"Yeah, and before you get all upset and say you don't believe me that's the reason why my family needed to get the book back because if not the book could get into the wrong hands and our secret could get out into the open and we can't risk that" Taking my hand in his he kissed my knuckles.

"Please let me know what your thinking" He pleaded.

It was a lot to take in but one look in his eyes and I was already willing to give in. "I believe you"

His eyes widened and he smiled, "Are you for real?"

Nodding my head I smiled back. "It's a lot to take in but I believe you. So what's this thing with mates?"

"That's the thing, that connection you feel toward me the first time we met, that was my wolf calling out to your human soul, we belong together and that's all the secrets out in the air and I would hope you would let me in and let me be a true mate to you" Smiling an even brighter smile, I nodded.

"Of course. Wait are you Matthew? The black wolf from the first day I moved here?" He slightly blushed and nodded.

"Yeah that was me, sorry about that you caught my attention and I needed to be closer to you" I almost awed right that moment.

"Don't worry you were always in my head the moment I met you"

******
Awwww, aren't they just the cutest! I wish I had that relationship. Anyway thanks for reading and voting. Thanks for the comments as well. Please....

Vote

And

Comment what you think.