1-5

Chapter 1
"Shut up! Shut the hell up!"
When Lin Qiong's mind was in confusion, a harsh female voice cut through the sky in his mind like a screaming chicken.
He was a little confused about the situation now, and his mind went blank. Although he didn't want to admit it, Lin Qiong still knew clearly that after he failed to win the steamed buns with a dog, he miserably starved to death on the street.
He didn't know why he appeared here, and looked around inexplicably.
The surroundings are white and luxurious, and even the carved patterns on the stone pillars are exquisite and gorgeous. Such luxury is something Lin Qiong has never seen before, but this is definitely not paradise.
At this time, there were three or four people standing in the gorgeous room. Although there were not many, their faces were as ugly as the ash on the bottom of a pot that had not been washed for three days. It seemed that they would rise up and punch him violently in the next second.
He looked around in shock, and his body moved uncontrollably.
Lin Qiong:!
what's the situation?!
"What? Did I say something wrong or did it hit your heart? If he isn't disabled, why is he?" Lin Qiong opened and closed her mouth uncontrollably and began to babble.
The people in the room glared at each other. The other person had a very delicate and bright face. Although this appearance was not stunning at first sight, it became more and more attractive as he looked at it, especially when his eyes were slightly drooped.Consciously feel pity.
However, the other party used such a harmless face and said harsh and embarrassing words.
Lin Qiong looked at the slumped faces of the people next to him. Except for one lady, all of them were strong and strong, standing opposite him like a human wall.
Lin Qiong looked brave on the outside, but in fact his calves were trembling. If someone really wanted to hit him, one punch would probably kill him.
Lin Qiong wanted to shut up, but his body was completely out of his control.
An invisible force restrained his movements, and his body was at the mercy of others like a puppet on a string.
Just when he was about to try to control his body again, inexplicable memories flooded into his mind like a roaring mountain and a tsunami.
Ridiculous speculation appeared in Shenhai, and Lin Qiong, who was expected to take food from a dog's mouth in her previous life, took a breath of air-conditioning.
He passed through a book of Ba Zong's literature that he had read before...
But Lin Qiong had a hard life since she was a child, and she turned out not to be a big spender but a cannon fodder wife of the villain boss...
Lin Qiong was stunned for a moment, feeling as if a dog was beeping.
Is it a dream?This is all a dream.
Lin Qiong's eyes unconsciously fell on the sinister man sitting in a wheelchair beside him. Fu Xingyun, the great villain of literature, an out-and-out scheming old man, ruthless and insane, even his own father was so ruthless.Not even letting him go... let alone his wife, who was planning to do something wrong from the very beginning.
Fu Xingyun is the most ruthless character in the book. Even the male protagonist cannot compete with him later in the book. If he hadn't died of madness in the end, the protagonist of this book might not have been...
The cannon fodder worn by Lin Qiong has the same name as him, but being called cannon fodder, you can imagine that his life will not last long.
In the book, Lin Qiong marries the villain for money, but she despises the villain for being an old crazy critic. Whether in the book or outside the book, she is crazy about public criticism. She staged a drama of escaping from the wedding at the wedding, and even tried to commit suicide after the marriage.To the extreme, feeding the villain rotten food and cuckolding him, fully demonstrating the word seeking death.
After the villain turned around, he was the first person killed.
Lin Qiong instantly shuddered at the thought of being buried in the sea.
The villain is crazy, and the villain wants people's lives.
No one can offend Fu Xingyun.
However, at the next moment, Lin Qiong watched as she raised a hand and pointed at Fu Xingyun who was sitting in the wheelchair very arrogantly.
Lin Qiong:......
Ahhhhh!!!
The young man's slender white fingertips pointed lazily at the man sitting in a wheelchair beside him, his fingertips slightly drooping, as if he were a superior.
He started with sarcasm, "You keep saying that I am a man who climbs a dragon and clings to a phoenix, but now you should look at his appearance. He is neither human nor ghost. It is not me but you who should understand the situation now. I am not clinging to a dragon and clinging to a phoenix. I am condescending."Reduce the price......"
Before the young man finished speaking, he was grabbed by the collar by the man who had been standing beside Fu Xingyun, "Lin Qiong, don't go too far. Don't forget about this marriage. But your family bowed their heads and pretended to be a grandson."It's coming!"
Lin Qiong shook her head crazily: No!don't want!!!
"You think I care?"
Lin Qiong: He left peacefully:)