46-50

Chapter 46
Fu Xingyun:......
The little girl looked back and asked, "Is that uncle still a baby at that age?"
Lin Qiong nodded, "Although he is very young, he will always be my brother's baby."
The little girl was a little surprised, "Then why doesn't my brother's old baby seem very happy?"
Lin Qiong thought for a while, "Maybe he doesn't have the small bucket and shovel you have in your hands."
Lin Qiong stared at the little girl's yellow plastic bucket and small shovel. It could be said that she was very excited, "Did you bring this from home?"
The little girl shook her head, "No, my aunt bought it for me."
Lin Qiong's eyes suddenly brightened, "Where are they?"
"It's right over there." The little girl pointed, and sure enough, she saw a vendor selling sand play equipment not far away.
Lin Qiong stood up with a heartbeat, and the next moment she felt the fabric of her pants being pulled. When she looked down, she saw the little girl looking up at him, "Brother, what are you doing?"
Lin Qiong rubbed her hands excitedly, "Brother wants to buy a bucket and shovel like yours."
The little girl was a little embarrassed after hearing this, "What about my brother's old baby?"
Lin Qiong turned around and saw a man sitting in the sand pool with a dark face.
"Brother, aren't you afraid of losing the baby if you leave him here?"
Lin Qiong was distressed for a moment, then lowered her body and said, "Can you help my brother take care of him first? My brother will be back soon after buying it."
The little girl seemed to have been given some sacred mission and said, "Of course."
"Then brother, can I ask what your name is?"
"My name is Tiantian."
"Okay Tiantian, brother will be back soon, please."
Tiantian nodded her little head, and when she saw someone walking away, she also ran towards Fu Xingyun with her short legs.
Then he sat down next to the man, looking up at his baby-fat face, "Hello, uncle."
The man lowered his eyes and glanced at the little girl.
Tiantian trembled almost instantly, her brother's old baby was really fierce.
But he did not forget the mission left by his brother, and he still had the courage to say: "It was the brother who just asked me to come."
After hearing this, Fu Xingyun said, "Why are you being called?"
"My brother asked me to come and watch my uncle."
The gap between the two seniority titles made the man frown, "He asked you to call me uncle."
Tiantian shook her head, "No."
"Brother said you are my old baby."
Fu Xingyun:......
"What did he do?"
"Brother went to buy a small shovel."
Not long after the little girl finished speaking, she saw Lin Qiong coming back from a short distance carrying a small pink bucket.
Tiantian looked at it and said, "Brother, your color is so beautiful."
Lin Qiong nodded with satisfaction, and then gave one of the plastic tools inside to Fu Xingyun, "I picked this specially for you, do you like it?"
All I saw was a big black plastic spoon in my hand.
The man looked up at the other person and saw Lin Qiong smiling shyly, "You're welcome."
"..."
Then he took out his own pink spoon of the same style and said, "We use the couple's spoon."

In fact, Lin Qiong also wanted to buy other colors, but when he went there, the vendors were almost sold out, and almost all the ones left were pink. Lin Qiong finally found some individual colors.
Lin Qiong looked at the black spoon in the man's hand and said, "Take it, I'll dig it out for you to play with."
Fu Xingyun looked at the pink bucket and a pile of small shovels in Lin Qiong's hand, "Why are the colors different from yours?"
Lin Qiong glanced at him and said, "Yours is black."
"I know, so why are yours pink?"
Lin Qiong hugged her little powder bucket, "Because I'm more suitable than you."
Fu Xingyun:?
"How old are you now, pink and delicate?"
"..."
Seeing the man's face darken obviously, Lin Qiong hurriedly stepped forward again, "I'm kidding you, I like you even if you are seventy or eighty years old. Besides..."
"What?"
Lin Qiong bowed her head shyly, "You will always be eighteen in my heart."
"..."
"No matter how old you get..."
Fu Xingyun's brows jumped, "That's enough."
However, the other party's great declaration of maternal love still continued, "You are still a baby in my heart."
"..."
Then he took out another pink shovel from his pile and handed it to the other party, "Take it and play with it."
The man numbly took it, and then Lin Qiong felt his arm sink.
"Brother, do you want to play together?" Tiantian pulled the person's arm and issued a sincere invitation.
"Of course!" Lin Qiong took out a small pink shovel.
Because Lin Qiong bought a lot, the vendor even gave two bottles of water to help build a sandcastle.
Not long after they started piling up, Lin Qiong felt as if something was being slapped on her face.
When he turned around, he saw two little boys throwing sand towards them.
Before Lin Qiong could speak, Tiantian stood up the next moment, "What are you doing?!"
Lin Qiong also straightened up. The two little boys took a few steps back timidly, but quickly changed their targets.
He raised his hand in the direction of Fu Xingyun.
Tiantian acted bravely, "What are you doing? That's my brother's old baby! OK?!"
Fu Xingyun:......
Lin Qiong:......
"It turns out he can move. We thought he couldn't move!" A little boy tried to show off his mischief again. He ran up to Fu Xingyun with a sweet poop, "No!!!"
Seeing the two brats trying to show off again, Lin Qiong hurriedly stepped forward as if she was infected, "What are you doing! This is my baby, okay?!"
Fu Xingyun:......
When the two little boys saw it, they threw away the sand in their hands and muttered impolitely, "Oh, stingy guys have no fun at all."
Tiantian: "What did you say?"
"Calling you stingy, just a little bit." The two little boys wrinkled their noses and made faces at the little girl.
As he spoke, he quickly threw a handful of sand at a few people.
While running, he even kicked and destroyed the castle they had just finished building.
The little girl collapsed and sat on the ground. Fu Xingyun looked at it and stretched out his hand to straighten her body.
Lin Qiong looked back at the two of them and saw that the man had one eye slightly closed, "What's wrong?"