66-70

Chapter 66
Lin Qiong looked at the man through the dim light. Because of the backlight, most of his face was hidden in the shadows, and the expression on his face could not be seen.
Without thinking much, he said, "Well, I used it to practice hand massage when I went to the Chinese medicine clinic today."
"Master said progress would be faster this way."
Fu Xingyun: "Have you done it to others before?"
"Yeah." Lin Qiong nodded like a chicken.
Fu Xingyun's face darkened after hearing this, "Who?"
Lin Qiong said without thinking, "Dummy."
"..."
"When I went there before, I always pressed the acupuncture points marked on the dummy. Yesterday, Jing Lin happened to be here, so I used it. The master said it was best to use a real person to massage and practice my hands." He said with a smile on his lips, "It's okay.There is a scenic forest."
Although the young man spoke in a trickling voice, the movements of his hands did not stop him from being extremely serious.
The other party spoke in a coquettish tone, and Fu Xingyun noticed that Lin Qiong always seemed to speak like this, with a playful little tail that was twitching towards people.
Fu Xingyun looked at the person attached to his leg in silence, and pressed his cheek impatiently with the tip of his tongue.
Fortunately, there is Jinglin--
His tone was pleasant but also seemed to be a little thankful and dependent, which was very unpleasant to listen to. Fu Xingyun looked at Lin Qiong and asked, "Did you tell him this too?"
"What?"
Fu Xingyun wanted to pretend not to care, but his tone was harsh and scary, "Fortunately, I have Fu Jinglin."
Lin Qiong raised his head and said, "No, I just promised him to cook him ribs."
"So this meal is for him tonight?"
Lin Qiong sat up slightly, feeling that the other party's words were sour for some reason.
Faced with the opponent's strange brain circuit, Lin Qiong planned to follow the opponent first, and then Baba came to the person's side.
"Of course not, how is it possible?" Lin Qiong's little face came close to the person, her eyes flashing, "Of course I made it for you."
"I made them all for you." He said and used the skill of a pig to cup cabbage, and cupped the man's shoulder. "Why are you arguing with a child?"
"He is seventeen this year."
"..."
Fu Xingyun's eyes were serious, and his deep black eyes were even more mysterious in the dim environment, touching and swallowing.
Lin Qiong looked at it and swallowed, "He can't eat much."
"That pot was for dogs to eat?"
Seeing the man fussing over everything and not giving in at all, Lin Qiong whispered, "You also ate a pot."
"What?"
Lin Qiong put on a professional fake smile and said, "It's nothing."
Fu Xingyun was very generous with his purchases. He spent his money and bought things as he pleased. Fu Jinglin also showed off to him the card Fu Xingyun gave him, so the two of them compared it. In the end, because of his cardWill win with golden glory.
How could such a wealthy man with so much wealth get into trouble with a pot of meat?
Lin Qiong looked at the unhappy man and comforted him in a low voice: "Then I won't do it for him next time. There's no point in crying and I won't give him a bite. I'll do it for you alone."
The two were so close that all the young man's words flew into his ears. Fu Xingyun felt that his ear was numb, as if a little beast with even fur was scratching his heart.
Fu Xingyun frowned and said in a cold voice, "Don't act like a baby."
Lin Qiong looked innocent.
The conscience of heaven and earth, wasn't he coaxing him?!
How coquettish.
Lin Qiong curled her lips and said, "I didn't."

Fu Xingyun looked sideways at him, "You still said no!"
Lin Qiong raised her arrogant head, "That's not the case with coquettishness."
As he spoke, he glanced at Fu Xingyun with a look of arrogance.
The man swallowed, "What kind of thing is that?"
"If I did, you would have to admit that you misunderstood me."
Fu Xingyun remained silent.
Lin Qiong was slightly possessed, looking at the person with clear eyes. She placed a hand on Fu Xingyun's strong arm and shook it, "Do you admit it or not?"
Fu Xingyun's eyes suddenly went dark, his heart was hit hard by something, and his brain stopped thinking for a moment.
Lin Qiong straightened up and said, "Look, this is acting like a baby."
Then he stretched out a finger and pointed at the man's finger, "Don't misunderstand me in the future."
Fu Xingyun stared at the person's every move. In the dim light, Lin Qiong and the person couldn't see the person's expression clearly unless they were close together. It can be said that an ignorant person is fearless and he pushed the person's leg again with a groan.
After finishing the set, Lin Qiong clapped her hands and said, "Do you feel better today?"
The man's voice said in a dull voice, "Yeah."
Lin Qiong: "I'll practice with Jing Lin tomorrow."
The other party blurted out, "No."
Lin Qiong looked at the person, "Why?"
"..." Fu Xingyun held back his words for a long time, "He will go to school tomorrow."
Lin Qiong said, "It's okay. He said he has a two-hour lunch break, one hour for eating and one hour for massage."
Fu Xingyun:......
The man took a deep breath, "Is there anything he needs to press?"
"Isn't Jing Lin practicing physical education? He said that sometimes he feels uncomfortable if he doesn't prepare properly. I'll give you some massage while I'm learning."
With that said, he got up from the bed.
"Lin Qiong."
Hearing someone suddenly call her, Lin Qiong turned around and said, "What's wrong?"
"Wear a high collar when you go out from now on."
Lin Qiong made a confused voice, "Why?"
Thinking of the scenery with people looming, "It's getting cold."
After the other party reminded Lin Qiong, she remembered that it was already late autumn, and it would be winter in a while.
Fu Xingyun has been recovering for two months. Maybe it was because he didn't take anyone out for a walk during this period and he didn't have the intention to observe the seasonal changes. Lin Qiong even forgot about the time.
He scratched his head in embarrassment. He didn't expect Fu Xingyun to care about others, "Yes, but I don't have many turtlenecks."
"Then go buy some."
Lin Qiong: "Okay, I'll go to the mall tomorrow to check it out."
With that said, he turned around and left the room, not forgetting to say good night as he left.
The next morning Fu Jinglin was forced to get up early and sit on the sofa thinking about life.
Do I really need this diploma?
Lin Qiong came out of the kitchen and said, "My eldest nephew, go ask your uncle for dinner."
Fu Jinglin replied feebly, "I know."
After saying that, she lifted the quilt and got up from the sofa. Lin Qiong looked at the pajamas that were a little longer than the feet, "Why do your pajamas look like water pipes?"
Fu Jinglin is not short, but he is a big man. Because of his physical training, he has become stronger and taller. He never imagined that he would have long pants.
Fu Jinglin lowered his head and glanced at the pants piled on his feet, and said, "It's a bit long."