36-40

Chapter 36
"His lover will always be away from home one day."
"What's the difference between you and that thief Cao?"
Fu Xingyun's hand holding the phone froze, and then he made a call.
The secretary on the other end had just returned home from accompanying his girlfriend. He looked at the phone display and quickly connected, "Boss."
Fu Xingyun: "Help me do something."
An hour later, the entry originally posted on the web was replaced. Searching for keywords only produced text and a few blurry surveillance pictures.
Early the next morning, Lin Qiong and others sat at the dining table to have breakfast.
"I'll go to the set tomorrow."
Fu Xingyun glanced at the person and responded lightly, "Yeah."
Lin Qiong looked at the other party, "Don't you have anything to say to me?"
"Like be safe and have a safe journey?"
The man was silent for a while before he said, "Remember to close the door."
Lin Qiong:?
"Nip it in the bud" Fu Xingyun coughed, "It's easy for thieves to break in."
Lin Qiong ate her porridge and explained: "No, the hotel has very good security. It won't let people in or out without registering. What kind of thieves can get in?"
Fu Xingyun took a deep look at the other party,
Cao thief.
After breakfast, Lin Qiong started to pack her luggage. Fortunately, she only went there for a week, so she didn't pack a lot of clothes.
Fu Xingyun glanced at the luggage that the other party had packed early and put in front of the door, "Leaving now?"
Lin Qiong wiped the sweat from his forehead and said, "Tomorrow, I just need to clean up if I have nothing to do."
Fu Xingyun: "Can't wait?"
Lin Qiong's brows twitched, "How is that possible!"
Then he pretended to be heartbroken and said, "Leaving you is the most painful thing in my life."
Then, like a butterfly, it flies to the person's side and says, "We'll see you again tomorrow. I don't know when we'll see you again."
Fu Xingyun: "Seven days."
"No."
Fu Xingyun frowned, "Didn't you say you would only go there for a week?"
Lin Qiong shook her head, "This seven days is not the other seven days."
Then he raised his hand and pinched his chest, "I miss you more than I can count."
"The days without you are like years, but it doesn't matter. I will remember you."
Fu Xingyun suddenly had an ominous premonition in his heart.
"You don't need to say anything."
Lin Qiong was confused, "How do you know how much I miss you if I don't tell you."
"Although you are no longer here, but..."
Fu Xingyun: "Stop talking."
"You will always live in my heart."
"..."
Lin Qiong lay in bed at night and read the message from Wang Cheng.
"You get up early tomorrow, we'll leave at five o'clock."

Lin Qiong was confused, "Why are you going so early?"
"The makeup artist and costume team have to arrive early, and we have to go early."
Lin Qiong looked at the time and turned off her phone to see Duke Zhou.
I got up early the next day and went to the kitchen to get Fu Xingyun some sandwiches for breakfast before going out.
Because it was a little late to make breakfast, Lin Qiong ran out of the villa with her suitcase in a hurry and got into the little bread that was disabled and strong.
Wang Cheng looked at the people gasping for breath, "Why are you running in such a hurry?"
Lin Qiong hummed, "I'm afraid of being late."
Wang Cheng glanced at the time, a few minutes after five o'clock, and then said, "Did you get up late?"
"No." Lin Qiong shook his head, "I'll make breakfast for the guy at home."
Wang Cheng was surprised, "You have to go out so early in the morning and still make breakfast for me."
Lin Qiong disagreed, "What's wrong?"
Wang Cheng's voice became much louder, "Did he let you do it?"
"No, I did it for him myself, and that's all he needs."
Wang Cheng looked at the other party with a faint look, "Why do you think you are doing this?"
Lin Qiong has done something good in his previous works, but he is still an annoying person who has no fingers in the spring water.
Now that Annoying Spirit was forced to wash and cook for others, Wang Cheng couldn't help but sigh when he thought about it. Sure enough, people can change.
Lin Qiong read a hint of sympathy in the other person's eyes, "Why are you looking at me like this."
Wang Cheng: "Don't you feel aggrieved?"
Lin Qiong shook her head, "I don't think so."
"Why?"
"Because I try to look toward the money."
"So what, are you happy living like this every day?"
"It's quite happy."
Wang Cheng raised his hand and said, "You are not truly happy."
Lin Qiong: "I earn 50,000 a day."
"..." Wang Cheng: "Pretend I didn't say anything."
His monthly dead salary is only five thousand, so it would be better to pity himself than to pity the other party.
The two drove all the way to Linshi, and it was only seven o'clock in the morning when they arrived at the hotel.
As soon as the two got out of the car, they met a handsome photographer who had just returned from a morning run.
The macho photographer waved his hands happily when he saw Lin Qiong, and said excitedly: "Brother!"
When Lin Qiong heard the sound, she saw nothing but green.
The macho photographer wore a very eye-catching bright green hat.
Lin Qiong was stunned for a moment, then said hello, "Sister."
The macho photographer happily walked up to the person, hugged the person, and almost lifted the person into the air with a slight force of his arms, "Brother, it's been a long time no see."
Calculating, it should be more than a month.
Lin Qiong was strangled like a dying salted fish and kicked her legs twice, "You really... haven't changed at all."
Still so powerful.
The macho photographer responded politely, "Brother, you too."
That hat was too eye-catching, and then Lin Qiong shook her head violently to distract herself, "You went for a morning jog?"
The macho photographer nodded, "I've been persevering these past few days."