106-110

Chapter 106
"I just said let me in. Look at how wrinkled he is now."
Fu Jinglin looked at the little baby on the bed who was talking plausibly. His eyes were not fully opened, and he was red and wrinkled like a little old man.
Then I secretly regretted that his good looks were not passed down.
Fu Yuan had long been used to her son's nonsense, so she suddenly said to the side, "When you were a child, you might as well have been Dundun."
Fu Jinglin, who had touched Dundun's little hand, froze for a moment, "What was I like when I was a child?!"
Fu Yuan: "You go home and look at the photos yourself."
Fu Jinglin refused, "Tell me now."
"It happened more than ten years ago, how could I remember it so clearly?"
Fu Jinglin felt like he was struck by lightning, "So love will disappear, right?"
Fu Yuan:......
He is running away from home!Go wandering and make your mother regret it for the rest of her life!
Seeing that there was no reaction, Fu Jinglin said loudly: "You don't do anything at all..."
Fu Yuan raised her hand and gave it to her son, "Keep your voice down, don't scare Dundun. You don't know how to keep a good image when you first meet."
Fu Jinglin calmed down after hearing this.
Then he looked around the ward and asked curiously: "Where is uncle?"
"I went with Xiao Lin."
Fu Jinglin sighed and continued to look down at the meat dumpling.
Lin Qiong got off the operating table, sat on a wheelchair, and was pushed into another ward to rest, with Fu Xingyun accompanying her all the time.
Fu Xingyun looked at Lin Qiong's pale face, which had not recovered for a while, and gently carried her to the hospital bed with distress.
"Does it still hurt?"
Lin Qiong shook her head. In fact, the pain was not that bad after giving birth. The doctor said that usually pregnant women who did not have a caesarean section could get out of bed and walk soon, and some could even walk right after giving birth.
But he really didn't have the energy and was too tired to say anything for a while.
Then he looked around the ward, "Where's the meat dumpling?"
He wanted to see his big boy.
Fu Xingyun smoothed the hair in front of his forehead, "I'm afraid of disturbing you, so I'll put him next door. Jing Lin and sister are here."
Lin Qiong sat up and said, "I want to take a look."
Fu Xingyun hurriedly stopped Lin Qiong from getting out of bed, "Just lie down and I'll carry you over."
As soon as Lin Qiong heard that she didn't need to move, she immediately returned to salty fish mode and lay paralyzed on the hospital bed.
Fu Xingyun walked quickly to the next door and saw the two people surrounding his son. He took a look at them and felt very strange for a moment.
The little one was lying in a small bed wrapped in a baby blanket. Fu Xingyun, a grown man, didn't know what to do for a while. This was the first time that father and son met.
He wanted to hold the child and show it to Lin Qiong, but he was a little confused. In the end, it was Teacher Fu Yuan who reluctantly held the child.
But after hugging Fu Xingyun, he stood still.
Fu Yuan looked at it and asked, "Why don't you leave? Didn't Xiaolin say that he wanted to see the child?"
Holding the child in his arms, Fu Xingyun seemed to have a string in his mind, and then turned his head stiffly, "Left foot first, or right foot?"
Fu Yuan:......
Is she the only normal person in her family?
In the end, Fu Yuan took the child over, and Fu Xingyun breathed a sigh of relief.
Lin Qiong saw her eldest son coming and sat up quickly, opening her hands for a hug.
Roudun was sleeping at this time and was heavy in her arms. Lin Qiong lowered her head and looked at it carefully, then cautiously reached out to touch the child's little face, and then looked at Fu Xingyun with a mysterious look on her face.

"Did I give birth?"
Fu Xingyun hugged the person from behind and said, "You gave birth to me."
Lin Qiong's lips slowly turned into a smile, "Do you like meat dumplings?"
Fu Xingyun didn't hesitate, "I like it. As long as it's your child, I like it."
Lin Qiong looked at Roudun's little face and pursed her lips, looking like she was hesitant to speak. Then she looked at Fu Xingyun, "Do you think Roudun looks like you?"
Fu Xingyun thought Lin Qiong was afraid that he wouldn't like the child, so he blurted out, "Like."
Lin Qiong was relieved after hearing this.
Fu Xingyun looked at the corner of his mouth and there was an arc.
Lin Qiong continued: "I know that he doesn't look like me now."
Fu Xingyun:......
Roudun, who was still sleeping soundly, had no idea that he was offended by his father on the first day he was born.
Because it was a male giving birth, Fu Xingyun was afraid of Lin Qiong's physical condition, so he stayed in the hospital for observation for more than half a month before being discharged.
During this period, the meat dumpling also completely grew from a wrinkled little old man into a white and fat little meat ball.
A pair of eyes followed Lin Qiong, looking at the watery and dazzling figure, and her cute smile. Everyone who looked at her couldn't help but praise the beauty of this baby.
Every time Lin Qiong stood at the door of the house holding the meat dumpling to send him out, Fu Xingyun wished he could die at home.
At this time, Roudun was already six months old. Lin Qiong held her son's chubby little hand and said, "Say goodbye to daddy."
The meat mound supports two small teeth, "Acridine um nu..."
Fu Xingyun looked at them and hugged the father and son into his arms, "I will be back soon."
As he said this, he stole the incense from Lin Qiong's face, then turned around and went out.
The door closed in response. The kid, who was still kicking his legs happily in Lin Qiong's arms, saw Fu Xingyun disappear, and his fleshy little body stiffened suddenly.
Lin Qiong curiously turned the ball in her arms and saw the little guy grinning, "Ahhh!!!"
Lin Qiong:!!!
Roudun's little hand pointed at the door in a panic, almost turning his head with one finger.
"Acridine! Acridine!!!"
Gone!Gone!
Lin Qiong was amused by Roudun's reaction, "What's wrong, you can't bear to leave daddy?"
After a few minutes, the fat little man grabbed the fabric of Lin Qiong's clothes with his hands, and lay on Lin Qiong's body with his little face, sobbing. For a moment, he was as sad as a 200-pound brat.
Lin Qiong coaxed the baby and diverted the baby's attention, "Can we eat pumpkin puree for complementary food today?"
I don't know if Roudun understood it, but the little guy stopped crying after he said this.
A pair of big round eyes, a small mouth opened, "Aba Aba..."
Lin Qiong:......
You will definitely not follow him on this!!!
Thinking about his family, Fu Xingyun returned home early after finishing a lot of work. It was only two o'clock in the afternoon.
On the way back, he passed by a flower shop. Fu Xingyun took one look at it and asked the driver to stop the car.
Fu Xingyun was a cold-hearted person and was not very romantic, but looking at the beautiful flowers that were blooming, he eagerly wanted to give them to Lin Qiong.
When he opened the door, he carried the flowers behind his back, and his tall body blocked the bouquet of flowers. He walked in and found that the house was quiet. When he went up to the third floor and entered the room, he found that there were one big and one small lying on the bed.
At this time, the two father and son were taking a nap. Lin Qiong's little face was red from sleep, and her snow-white flesh ball was sleeping soundly on Lin Qiong's body.
Lin Qiong's clothes were pulled up because she was warming up. Her white and slender waist was exposed, and she only had a pair of shorts on her lower body.
Fu Xingyun looked down at him, and then gently picked up the fat kid on the other side.
Roudun opened his eyes slightly as soon as he was passive, "Puff..."