51-55

Chapter 51
Qin Heng looked at Qin Weichu and blurted out, "Are you sick?"
Qin Weichu frowned and looked at his eldest brother with dissatisfaction, "Of course not, no one would say that about his brother."
Qin Heng refused, "I don't have a brother as embarrassing as you."
Qin Weichu became angry from embarrassment, "You don't understand. He is the most special person I have ever met. I can't forget him."
Qin Heng: "He's married."
Qin Weichu continued: "The feeling he gives me is different from others."
Qin Heng: "He's married."
Qin Weichu gritted his teeth, "Can you say anything else?"
"He has a husband." He pointed to himself, "He is my brother."
Qin Weichu took a deep breath, "I know."
Qin Heng: "Then you're asking a stupid question."
Qin Weichu: "So when will they divorce?
"..."
Qin Heng saw that the man hated iron and said, "If you still have some backbone, forget about me as soon as possible."
Qin Weichu looked at Lin Qiong's back not far away and muttered dissatisfiedly: "True love can never be forgotten. To him, I am..."
"wishful thinking?"
"..." Qin Weichu jumped to his feet, "He is deeply in love."
Qin Heng looked at him while carrying something, "Do you know what you look like now?"
Qin Weichu lowered his head sadly, "Poor man who cannot love."
Qin Heng: "The thief Cao who covets other people's wives."
"..."
He was speechless for a moment, but then Qin Weichu quickly discovered Hua Dian, "Yes, wasn't it said that Lin Qiong married Fu Xingyun just for money?"
He also planned to go to Fu Xingyun's wedding, but he couldn't make it because of scheduling constraints.
Qin Heng frowned and corrected, "Brother Xingyun."
After hearing this, Qin Weichu explained: "We are love rivals now and cannot be called so close."
"..."
As he said this, he looked at Qin Heng and asked unwillingly, "Is that true?"
If true, maybe he still has a chance.
Qin Heng was upset by the question from the two hundred and fifty-year-old brother in front of him, "How do I know about the two of them? I don't sleep under other people's beds."
"..." Qin Weichu frowned slightly after hearing what Qin Heng said: "Vulgar."
Qin Heng angrily raised his hand and slapped the man on the head, "You are not vulgar! You are not vulgar! You are the only one who is not vulgar when you covet someone else's wife!"
Then he kicked the person again angrily, "Get out of here now, I feel bad looking at you."
Being hit on the head and kicked in the legs, Qin Weichu twisted himself into a knot for a while and didn't know where to hold his hands. Then he grinned in pain and said: "You really hit me! Do you know how much insurance I have on me?!"
Qin Heng: "I don't care how much you have!"
Proper bloodline suppression.
But Qin Weichu refused to give up before the matter came out, "Brother, please tell me, you must know about Fu Xingyun's friendship for so many years."
Qin Heng glanced at him and said, "Don't do this with me."
Qin Weichu refused to give up, "Brother, after you tell me, I promise never to mention Lin Qiong to you again."
Qin Heng sighed as he looked at his stupid younger brother's infatuated behavior. He had been accustomed to being lawless in his family since he was a child, but this was the first time he saw him being so mean-spirited.

After looking at it for a while, I felt a little uncomfortable, as it didn't come out of the same belly.
"My old Qin family dug the graves of ancestors in my last life to give birth to a complete thing like you." Qin Heng said, looking at people who hate iron and steel, and said: "We had never met the two of them when they got married, but it was indeed proposed by the Lin family.I want to please you through marriage."
Qin Weichu's eyes lit up, "Isn't that right?!"
Qin Heng saw through people's thoughts almost instantly, and glanced at Qin Weichu, "So what? You didn't see how the two of them were so disgusted with each other. You still want to destroy their marriage? Qin Weichu, I told you to get rid of those things you can't see."People have to keep their minds in check and have some moral bottom line. Don't fucking embarrass labor and management."
Qin Heng said, knowing in his heart that Qin Weichu was spoiled to be such a bastard by his parents and his eldest brother, who blindly indulged his younger brother.
Qin Weichu waved his hand, "I know, you know when I have embarrassed you."
"All the time."
"..."
Then Qin Heng raised his hand and threw two big bags to others, "Pick it up and leave quickly."
The group walked for nearly two hours before they saw the camping place in the distance.
Lin Qiong was panting slightly from exhaustion, but she could not suppress the joy in her voice, "Xingyun, we are almost there."
Fu Xingyun looked at the man's neck, which was wet with sweat, "Are you tired?"
Lin Qiong shook her head, "I'm not tired."
Then he looked down at the man and said, "Are you hot? Do you want to drink water?"
The two people's annoyance was obvious to all, and at this moment, a small murmur came from Qin Heng's ear.
Qin Weichu: "He is so considerate."
"..."
Qin Heng sighed and decided to ignore his brother who was confused.
Ji Yao felt as tired as a hunched old woman while carrying things on his back, but when he saw the camping site, he instantly became energetic.
"We're here! We're almost there!" He said and ran forward very excitedly.
He turned his back and pointed to everyone, "Look, it's right there!!!"
However, because he was too excited, Ji Yao didn't even notice his feet. Then he stepped on something and slipped, and he suddenly fell down."
"careful!"
Lin Qiong glanced at him and quickly gave him a hand to avoid close contact with the earth.
Ji Yao leaned on the person's shoulder and exhaled fiercely. For a moment, he was so scared that he refused to listen. Then he looked at Lin Qiong gratefully, looking like he was surviving a disaster, "I still need you."
Lin Qiong looked at the person and smiled: "You're welcome."
For a moment, the two looked at each other like the male and female protagonists in a Korean drama.
Qin Weichu: "He is so kind."
Qin Heng:......
After Lin Qiong helped the man up, he let go and returned behind Fu Xingyun.
Then he looked at the person with a face begging for praise and said, "How was it? Was I handsome just now?"
Fu Xingyun looked at where Ji Yao's hand was just now, "A hero saves a beauty?"
Lin Qiong bowed her head shyly, "Sisterly love is deep."
"..."
Lin Qiong raised her head and said, "Why don't you praise me?"
Fu Xingyun glanced at him and said, "You are so awesome."
Lin Qiong frowned, "You are perfunctory with me."
"No."
"You don't mean anything when you praise me."
Fu Xingyun looked at him and Lin Qiong said, "Praise again."