16-20

Chapter 16
other side:......
What's the meaning!
The man's mouth twitched twice, and then he raised his hand to scan the payment code.
It happened that the pearl milk tea was ready at this time, Lin Qiong took it from the clerk's hand and planned to turn around and leave.
"Wait!" The other party extended Erkang's hand.
Lin Qiong looked back in confusion, her eyebrows a bit puzzled.
The man was a little anxious when he saw that Lin Qiong was leaving, "Handsome man, thank you for helping me just now. Can I know your name?"
After hearing this, Lin Qiong smiled confidently and said casually: "Lei Feng."
The red scarf on the chest is bright again.
other side:......
The other party took a step forward, trying to find a common language with Lin Qiong, "Handsome, you are so kind. Where are you from?"
Lin Qiong scratched her hair in embarrassment and said without thinking, "Socialist successor."
"..."
The other party took a deep breath and said, "Can I have a WeChat account?"
Lin Qiong shook his head.
The other person opened his eyes wide, "Why?"
Lin Qiong said in a natural tone, "Don't you have it on your phone?"
The other party looked down at the app on his phone, "..."
Finally, Lin Qiong walked out of the store and got into a taxi carrying two cups of bubble milk tea with ice.
It was already past six o'clock in the evening when he got home. He changed his shoes at the entrance, carried his things and happily went up to the third floor.
There was a knock on the door.
Fu Xingyun said, "Come in."
Lin Qiong walked in and waved the milk tea in her hand, "I brought you a gift."
Fu Xingyun raised his eyes and took a look, but there was no change in his expression.
Lin Qiong didn't care, after all, this old Yinbi had such a dead face most of the time.
He took out a cup and put a straw in it, boom--
Then handed it to Fu Xingyun.
Fu Xingyun looked away and said, "I won't drink."
There are actually some people who refuse milk tea!!!
"No, I bought this specially for you." Lin Qiong held the milk tea and lowered herself in front of Fu Xingyun, looking at him with bright eyes.
I highly recommend the milk tea in my hand.
For a moment, it looked like a pyramid scheme.
Fu Xingyun was still stubborn, "I don't drink this kind of thing,"
Lin Qiong was confused, "What kind of thing?"
Fu Xingyun looked at him seriously and said, "Junk food outside."
"Milk tea is junk food?" Lin Qiong was a little surprised, "Who said that?"
Fu Xingyun: "Me."
"..."
Lin Qiong couldn't believe it, "You've never had milk tea before?"

Fu Xingyun raised his chin, as if he was very proud of it, "That's right."
There are actually people in this world who have never drank milk tea.
Lin Qiong pouted her mouth and muttered, "How pitiful."
Fu Xingyun: "What did you say?"
"Nothing." Lin Qiong waved her hand, "Milk tea is not junk food!"
As he spoke, he raised the pearl milk tea in his hand, "Pearls are for whitening, milk is for calcium supplement, and tea is for health, so pearl milk tea is not junk food."
Fu Xingyun looked indifferently as he watched the person in front of him open and close his mouth and start talking blindly.
After finishing speaking, Lin Qiong came forward with milk tea again, "Try it."
Fu Xingyun refused coldly, "No."
Lin Qiong moved forward again, "Try it!"
Fu Xingyun: "Even if I start from here today...well..."
Seeing the person open his mouth to speak, Lin Qiong took advantage of the situation and fed the person a mouthful.
Looking at the person's face, Lin Qiong asked tentatively: "How is it?"
Fu Xingyun:......
So delicious.
Lin Qiong put the milk tea into someone's hand, then took her own cup and left the room while sipping.
After dinner was ready, he went upstairs to ask someone to come down, and inadvertently glanced at an empty plastic milk tea cup lying peacefully in the trash can.
He pushed people out, mainly because he didn't want to walk downstairs, "Do you like it? If you like it, I will buy it for you next time you go out."
Fu Xingyun glanced at him and said nothing.
After entering the elevator, it was still the same. After placing the person in the golden triangle area, Lin Qiong also stood in the corner.
One minute later...
Fu Xingyun: "...press the elevator."
Lin Qiong is very busy.
"Have you sent a message? Are you coming tomorrow?" Chen Han came forward with the fruit and looked at Lin You.
Lin You looked a little embarrassed, "Mom, my relationship with Lin Qiong has always been tense. How do you want me to break this news? Otherwise, you should let Dad or Xiaoshan break it."
Chen Han looked a little ugly after hearing this, "If they can post it, I'll let you post it. Your dad won't be embarrassed, and your sister has deleted Lin Qiong's contact information long ago."
Lin You was speechless for a moment.
The Lin family is a reorganized family. Lin Huafeng found another Chen Han less than half a year after divorcing his first wife when Lin Qiong was three years old.
Lin You and Lin Shan are the twins born to Chen Han and her ex-husband, and are about the same age as Lin Qiong.
But family relations have always been tense.
Lin Qiong, Lin You and Lin Shan naturally disagreed with each other, and Chen Han also encouraged her husband's bias.
When they were eight or nine years old, Lin Qiong and Lin You fell down the stairs together during a fight over a toy and ended up in the hospital. After that, they became even more incompatible.
Chen Han looked at the irony and patted the back of Lin You's head, "Hurry up and say it, face is so important! That damn boy is now involved in the investment of his family's company. How can we talk about it without letting people come back?!"
Lin You grinned at the slap, muttering dissatisfied in his heart.
Face is not important, so why don't you post it.
But on his face, he dodged and said: "Fat! Can't I just do it!"
As he spoke, he began to edit the message, typing with gritted teeth.
"Brother Qiong, you should go home and visit after you have been married for a long time. Dad misses you very much and has something to tell you."
Seeing Chen Han wanting to say something else, Lin You stood up impatiently and said angrily: "Okay, I'm done."
With that said, he walked back to the room.