6-10

Chapter 6
Lin Qiong stood in front of the sink and looked at herself in the mirror. Her face was almost exactly the same as in her previous life.
Lost in thought for a while.
Then it suddenly dawned on him that he was the chosen one.
They have the same name and look the same, so there is no other choice except him.
Fortunately, he was as smart as he was, and he read and recited the full text the moment he saw the cannon fodder's name.
Then Lin Qiong lowered her head and smiled shyly.
He's such a clever little guy.
Lin Qiong was about to leave after washing her hands when she heard Fu Jinghong, who was lying on the ground and lingering, saying, "You go, I don't blame you, I just blame me for not being able to keep you, but I want to know why you changed your mind so quickly."
Fu Xingyun has always dominated him in every aspect since he was young. No matter how hard he tried, he could not cross the gap between the two. He thought that now that the other person was disabled, he would become the superior one.
Unexpectedly, the other party still kept him under his feet.
Although he just wanted to use Lin Qiong to deal with Xingyun, he had no feelings for him in the first place.
But just because Lin Qiong chose Fu Xingyun in the end, Fu Jinghong felt unwilling and didn't know where he lost.
Isn't he worse than a cripple?
Lin Qiong looked back at him, then felt a little embarrassed and said, "Actually, I am a sensory control."
Fu Jinghong:?
Lin Qiong: "I feel that you are not worthy of me."
Fu Jinghong:......
After the other party walked out of the bathroom for a while, Fu Jinghong gradually got up from the ground.
He raised his hand to touch the stinging corner of his mouth, took out his mobile phone and made a call, "Ticket all the surveillance cameras in the church today and give them to me."
The wedding was almost over when Lin Qiong came out, and many guests were leaving one after another.
Lin Qiong shook her head when she looked at the rich second generation whose shirts were torn or whose coats had no buttons.
Not even the old man who picked up rags downstairs in his house.
During the days when Lin Qiong was sleeping on the street, she lost her job due to debt collectors, and she also thought about picking up rags.
As a result, the old man who picked up rags said that these trash cans he picked up every day belonged to him, and he asked for a pension of 3,880...
...
There are always more solutions than difficulties, but when it comes to Lin Qiong, it seems to be the other way around.
Naturally, there were many people staring at him as he walked back, but he didn't care and walked back on his own.
As soon as I returned to the entrance of the auditorium, I saw a rich second generation limping over.
Cursing, "Fuck, I thought I could watch Fu Xingyun's lame joke today. I came here for nothing and wasted my time."
"I don't know where my shoes were kicked by which dog."
He just made a few casual jokes and was dragged into the melee.
It was clear that Fu Xingyun only had a few relatives and friends on his side, but after he entered the melee, he beat you and me indistinguishably.
When he came back to his senses, there was a shoe missing from his feet.
The second-generation rich man walked with a limp, and then he looked up and saw a young man standing not far away and the shoes not far from the young man's feet...
Lin Qiong was poor, but his appearance was first-class, otherwise no opera house would have accepted him in the first place.
The rich second generation touched his chin. He didn't expect Fu Xingyun, a lame man, to be lucky enough to be able to tolerate such a little goblin.
The next moment the young man raised his head, there was an unexpected look between the two.
The rich second generation straightened up quickly. If he saw the right person, he might be able to get the other person over to play with him.
Lin Qiong looked at him, then looked down at the shoes not far from her feet.

An innocent smile appeared on the corner of his mouth.
The rich second generation swallowed his saliva
The next moment, the beautiful young man closed his knees, raised his legs and kicked away the shoes at his feet.
Wuhu~
Rich second generation:......
The shoe flew just the right distance and landed right at the door of the auditorium.
Lin Qiong walked past, and the rich second generation wanted to pull him away, but the other person turned around and dodged.
"..."
Lin Qiong glanced at him and said, "You're welcome. That's right."
Rich second generation:......
"you......"
Lin Qiong: "Lei Feng."
"..."
The second-generation rich man was so angry that he looked at the shoes that were two meters farther away than before. Then he gave Lin Qiong a hard look and limped away.
Lin Qiong returned to the front of the auditorium, and Ji Yao saw him hurriedly walking over.
Then he looked around and said mysteriously in his ear: "Why did it take you so long to go to the bathroom?"
He was about to answer, but the next moment he heard the other person say: "Are you constipated?"
"..." Lin Qiong: "I just helped a young man who made a mistake."
Ji Yao: "I didn't expect you to be quite kind."
Lin Qiong: "It takes a little effort."
The other person was the first friend he made after traveling to this world. Lin Qiong was like a little bird cuckoo cuckoo chatting with the other person.
By the way, let's see if you can ask about some of the villain's likes or dislikes, so as not to step on minefields during his days of clearing mines.
Unexpectedly, he just asked Ji Yao: "Why do you always mention those stinky men to your sisters?"
Lin Qiong:......
Before leaving, Ji Yao shook his cell phone at him and said, "Call me."
He stretched out his little hand and said OK slightly.
Lin Qiong took a deep breath, turned around and saw Fu Xingyun sitting in a wheelchair not far away looking at him.
Fortunately, he had been watched too much and he was somewhat used to it, so he didn't behave so stiffly this time.
The people in the auditorium were almost gone. Lin Qiong stepped forward to push Fu Xingyun's wheelchair, "Let's go home too."
Fu Xingyun glanced at him and said nothing. He didn't have any good impressions of Lin Qiong and Fu Xingyun.
And the other party's drastic change is definitely not normal. After all, there must be a monster when something goes wrong.
Fu Xingyun didn't know what made the other party change so much, but he didn't care about it.
As long as the other party doesn't give him any trouble, just let it go and ignore it, there is no need for verbal communication at all.
Until Lin Qiong pushed him towards the toilet.
"..." Fu Xingyun: "You are going the wrong way."
The other party suddenly made a sound, which startled Lin Qiong and made her heart tremble. Then she looked at her one-thousand-meter track.
"Is there any other way?"
For some reason, the other party fell silent, and then said in a cold voice, "Look back."
"Oh." Lin Qiong hurriedly led the person in the opposite direction, for fear of offending him.
Finally, this time we arrived at the bathroom.