81-85

Chapter 81
The man was stunned, "What?"
Lin Qiong hurriedly explained: "I'm telling you... I'm telling you to get up."
Fu Xingyun's eyes fell on the hand on his cheek, "What is this for?"
At this time, Lin Qiong's hand was still holding the other person's face.
After hearing this, he immediately retracted his hand, bowed his head shyly, "Wake up service."
"..."
Fu Xingyun slowly sat up from the bed, raised his hand and casually pushed back the broken hair on his forehead. His nightgown fell down to reveal his strong arms. His sharp eyebrows showed the emotion of being awakened. The man raised his eyes to look at the person.
Lin Qiong straightened her back instantly, stared at the man unconsciously, and swallowed.
As a man for more than 20 years, this is the first time I feel such strong masculine charm.
Feeling the intense gaze of the other party, Fu Xingyun said, "What's wrong?"
Lin Qiong came to her senses and quickly looked away, and then touched the messy chicken coop with some embarrassment.
"It's nothing, I just feel..."
The man leaned on the bedside and asked, "What do you think?"
Lin Qiong glanced at the man again. His nightgown was slightly open, and his strong chest burst into view.
Lin Qiong told the truth, "I think you are pretty."
Fu Xingyun's hand holding the thing paused, and when he was about to speak, the other party continued:
"Looks like a human being."
"..."
After saying that, Lin Qiong looked at the time again, and then stood up quickly, "Xingyun, please clean up. The doctor is probably here now. You can change your clothes and go out to eat."
After saying that, Lin Qiong got out of bed, and when she opened the door, she poked her little head around and looked around.
Fu Xingyun:......
I don't know, I thought the two were having an affair, they were obviously a legal couple.
"What are you doing?"
The other party suddenly made a sound. Lin Qiong was startled and turned her head sharply, hitting the door frame with a bang.
Lin Qiong groaned and immediately held her head, spinning in place like a top in pain.
"Lin Qiong!"
Fu Xingyun lifted the quilt and stood up suddenly. Then he realized something was wrong. Lin Qiong was about to raise his head to tell people that everything was fine when he heard a "pop".
The man suddenly fell to the ground.
Lin Qiong was so frightened that she ignored her headache for a moment and hurriedly ran over to help him. Unexpectedly, the carpet under her feet slipped and she fell down.
The pain she imagined did not come. Lin Qiong opened her eyes in fear and saw the man pressed beneath her.
Lin Qiong was surprised, "Xingyun, aren't you by the bedside?"
As he spoke, he glanced at the bed not far away. The distance between them was more than two meters at least.
Fu Xingyun bit the bullet and said, "Just move faster."
Lin Qiong said oh, and then quickly got up from the person, "Xingyun, do you feel any pain?"
Fu Xingyun breathed out, "It's okay."
Lin Qiong looked at the person and praised him without hesitation: "Xingyun, you are so awesome."
The man glanced at him and felt very happy, but he still did not forget to observe Lin Qiong's head.
Lin Qiong was startled just now, and she had already forgotten all about knocking herself to the head.
Lin Qiong's head was suddenly pulled down, and Lin Qiong was confused, "Xingyun, what are you doing?"

Fu Xingyun looked at Lin Qiong's chicken coop and said, "See if there are any eggs."
Lin Qiong:......
Are you polite?
Finally, the man raised his hand and touched the person's head. When he saw that there was no bulging bag, he let go of his heart, but still said with a cold face, "Be careful in the future."
Lin Qiong nodded like a chicken, "I know."
Unexpectedly, this old Yinbi was quite caring. Lin Qiong helped the man back to the bed and then walked out of the room.
After Lin Qiong went back to her room and changed her clothes, she hurried to open the door. The doctor and nurse must have been waiting outside the door for a long time.
However, when the door opened, there was no one except the medicine box at the door.
Lin Qiong was a little confused, so she walked out of the entrance and looked in the yard, and finally found the nurse and doctor in the garden who were talking about something with their heads down.
Lin Qiong heard the heated conversation between the two as she approached.
"I think this is rose."
After hearing the nurse's words, the doctor shook his head and said with a smile: "You are still too young, this is Peony."
It was early April, spring was in full bloom, and the flowers were blooming in the garden, but there was only a single seedling growing where the two of them were standing.
The nurse looked at it carefully for a while and found that it looked like a rose. "No, it's because you are old and your eyesight is dim."
Doctor: "You are a little arrogant."
"Master teaches well." He pointed to the single seedling and said, "This is the rose."
The doctor raised his eyebrows and said, "Peony!"
Then he heard footsteps and turned around to see that it was Lin Qiong. The doctor smiled and said, "Mr. Lin came just in time. We are discussing the variety of this flower."
He pointed to the lonely flower and said, "This peony is blooming well."
Lin Qiong took a look and said, "That's Qiangwei."
"..."
"..."
The nurse laughed and said, "Let me tell you, no wonder I mistakenly admit that they look alike."
Lin Qiong: "For example?"
"Both bloom in April."
"..."
The doctor pointed out his hand to cover up his embarrassment, "That should be Peony."
Lin Qiong: "That's rose."
"..."
So much wisdom.
A few people walked into the house while chatting. The doctor picked up the medicine box at the door and asked, "Did you two get up late today?"
Lin Qiong nodded.
"Didn't you get a good rest last night?"
Lin Qiong thought for a while and nodded, thinking of the book under the pillow last night, "I stayed up late to read it last night."
"Those two are not ordinary efforts."
"I am over-flattered."
Today's practice was also very smooth. Lin Qiong always paid attention to the opponent's legs and feet. Although it went smoothly, there was no progress at all.
Lin Qiong sat on the sofa in the living room with her head in her hands, muttering, "It shouldn't be."
He shook his head as he spoke.
It will be one year since their marriage. Logically speaking, Fu Xingyun's leg has already healed by this time, and he is being beaten fiercely by the protagonist.