71-75

Chapter 71
Fu Xingyun looked at the other party with a pair of sharp eyebrows and eyes, his tone was polite, his handsome face was slightly annoyed, and his eyes were filled with disbelief.
Lin Qiong's heart skipped a beat when she looked at the man's clenched fists.
Damn it!He wouldn't have beaten someone after drinking yesterday!
Then he quickly observed the other person and breathed a sigh of relief when he found that there was no injury.
But he sounded relieved and didn't seem to give it away.
He wouldn't be able to speak out what's on his mind under the influence of alcohol.
Lin Qiong's little head was thinking wildly for a while.
Then the more he thought about it, the more he became afraid. Before, he was always careful for fear of offending this crazy old man, but just because he had a few drinks yesterday, all his efforts were in vain!!!
Does he really want to return to the death notebook?!
Lin Qiong's legs went weak and she threw herself onto Fu Xingyun's legs, her eyes filled with water, "Xingyun!"
No matter what kind of death you have committed, it is always right to apologize first.
As he spoke, he raised his hands and climbed up to the man, wrapping his hands around the man's tight waist. He raised his head and looked at the man with slightly lowered eyebrows, "Listen to my explanation."
At this time, there were a few tears in the person's eyes, and there was a faint blush at the end of the eyes because of the hangover. At this time, the whole person was half on the other person's lap, and his eyes were looking up at the angle, which gave people a surrendering and submissive attitude.It's so pitiful that it looks so strange and painful.
Fu Xingyun's heart softened, and most of the anger that originally rushed into his chest had disappeared, but his expression was still as cold and hard as ever, "Explain what?"
Lin Qiong shivered at the cold tone of the other person's tone, then reached out and grabbed one of the man's hands, "I didn't mean it."
Fu Xingyun originally thought that the other party was trying to say whether he had forgotten what happened last night, but the next moment he heard the other party say: "I drank too much yesterday. It's because I'm ignorant and bad."
Fu Xingyun's eyelids twitched, "What do you want to say?"
Lin Qiong blinked twice and said, "Just act like nothing happened."
Boom--
Fu Xingyun felt something exploded in his head for a moment.
He suddenly pulled his hand out of the other person's hand.
Lin Qiong was stunned and quickly tried to grab it, "Xingyun...Xingyun..."
"It's wrong." Lin Qiong saw that the person wouldn't let her hand wrap around the person's waist again, "It's really wrong. It's all my fault."
He said with a forbearing expression, "If you don't calm down, you can just beat me up, as long as you don't get angry."
Fu Xingyun was so angry that he raised his hand and pinched his eyebrows, then threatened, "Did you say that?"
Lin Qiong:!!!
knock!He doesn't really want to fight.
Fu Xingyun could clearly feel the person in his arms shaking.
He originally said it out of anger to scare the other party, but he didn't expect that the other party would take it seriously.
Lin Qiong felt a little aggrieved after hearing this, "You really want to hit me?"
Fu Xingyun said nothing.
Lin Qiong's face fell instantly, and then she stretched out a hand, "If you want to hit me, then hit me, but you must not be angry with me after the beating."
Fu Xingyun glanced at him, then pulled away the hand that was around his waist, "I see you don't know what's wrong at all."
With that said, he turned around and got into the elevator.
Lin Qiong was left alone in the messy restaurant.
Oh my God!
Since you wanted me to die, why did you try so hard to bring me back to life in the first place?!!
Lin Qiong fell to the ground in frustration for a moment, holding her head and thinking back, but she couldn't remember the memory of last night at all, as if nothing happened at all.
He swore that if he touched alcohol again, he would be a dog!

But there is no way Fu Xingyun can stay angry like this, and what happened yesterday has always been a mystery.
So Lin Qiong planned to collect evidence from Fu Jinglin, the only witness last night.
Lin Qiong kicked off her slippers and came to the living room, and immediately saw Fu Jinglin holding his mobile phone and having fun.
"Great nephew."
Fu Jinglin grinned and looked at Lin Qiong, "What's wrong?"
The tone is light and the mood is cheerful.
This was in sharp contrast to Lin Qiong's calmness at this time.
Sure enough, people's joys and sorrows cannot communicate with each other.
Lin Qiong sat down next to him, "I want to ask you something."
Fu Jinglin was in a good mood, "What's the matter?"
"Actually, it's nothing." Thinking about the embarrassing things she would do after drinking yesterday, Lin Qiong didn't know how to speak.
Damn your pride.
But this huge self-esteem is not worth mentioning in the face of life, "Didn't I drink too much last night?"
Fu Jinglin nodded, "Yes."
Lin Qiong swallowed, "Then what did I do after that?"
Fu Jinglin thought about it for a moment, "It doesn't seem to be anything. You kept sitting next to my uncle when you drank too much, and you only went upstairs when it was almost over."
Isn't that the point?!
Linqiong Baba asked: "Then what happened between me and your uncle?"
Fu Jinglin instantly recalled his suicide attempt and tightened his mouth, "It's better that you don't know."
Lin Qiong's heart skipped a beat.
Sure enough he must have done something.
"No, please tell me."
Seeing the hesitant look on Fu Jinglin's face, Lin Qiong felt as if she was being fried repeatedly in a frying pan.
Fu Jinglin looked embarrassed, "If I tell you, you can't blame me."
Lin Qiong nodded quickly, "Okay."
Then he couldn't wait to say to others: "Just tell me quickly."
Fu Jinglin scratched his head, "Actually, it's nothing. I just wanted you to give a speech yesterday, but none of you said anything, so I just let you kiss me."
Lin Qiongdu's eyes widened for a moment and he stood up, "What do you call this?"
Fu Jinglin was startled.
Lin Qiong hurriedly sat down, "Then what? Did I really kiss your uncle?"
Fu Jinglin thought for a while, "I really want to kiss you, but it seems like I haven't."
"Then did you kiss me or not?"
"Kissed but not kissed."
Lin Qiong:......
Listening to your words is like listening to your words.
Fu Jinglin described it carefully, "After I finished speaking, you and my uncle started to stick together and whisper."
Lin Qiong swallowed, "Is it close?"
"Of course, you just stick to the person."
Lin Qiong looked at the rising sun outside the window and for a moment seemed to see an angel waving to him.
Fu Jinglin's words continued to torture him, "You hugged my uncle's neck so tightly that I couldn't tell whether you kissed him on the face or not, but you definitely didn't kiss on the mouth."