Echoes

Jaycee and everyone else were making their way down from the Polis tower. Once she was down, she looked around, hoping to see Lily anywhere, she started to walk around, limp due to the fact that her leg had been causing her pain since the whole A.L.I.E thing started.

Jaycee continued to look, as she saw grounders lying on the floor, Bellamy and Clarke walked up to her and now they all looked and noticed the damage done to Polis.

"I need to look for Lily," Jaycee simply said as she walked away. Bellamy and Clarke just watched her walk away.

She started to look around for any sight of the girl. All she saw were people crying because they lost someone they loved, or because they were in pain from being injured.

She continued to walk around. She then saw Octavia looking down on something, Jaycee walked up to the girl and saw what she was looking at, it was more like who.

"No..." Jaycee simply said.

Octavia turned around and tried to pull her away, but Jay didn't let her.

Jaycee didn't want to be touched right now, she pushed Octavia slightly away. Jaycee got down on her knees. "Please- no," She started to whisper.

She looked down at Lily who wasn't waking up, "Lily, wake up, you gotta wake up," She whispered as she put a strain of hair behind Lily's ear.

"Come on, wake up, wake up!" Jaycee screamed. Octavia was behind her as she started to cry a little too.

"Come on, you can't leave Nova! You can't leave me!" Jaycee pulled the girl into her lap and started to rub her head with her hand as she cried in pain. "Please" She placed a kiss on Lily's temple, knowing that she wasn't coming back. "Come back," No matter how many times she pleaded, she didn't wake up.

Bellamy and Clarke walked up to the girl. Clarke didn't say anything. Bellamy simply went by Jay's side and tried to comfort her as much as he could.

Jaycee looked at him and started to sob as she still held Lily close to her chest. Praying that she would come back, but she didn't.

She then looked at Clarke who had tears in her eyes, a look of guilt running down her face, that's when Jaycee knew that Clarke did something or someone in the city of light did something. "What have you done?" Clarke looked at the girl but didn't say anything.

Jaycee looked back down at Lily who looked like she was sleeping, but she wasn't she was gone, she was going to have to explain to Nova how another one of her family members was dead.

She started to sob even louder, Bellamy pulled her into a hug and kissed the side of her head. After a couple of minutes, Jaycee pulled herself together she stood up and grabbed a white sheet to cover Lily and her cold body.

"Yu ste gonplei em odon" (Your fight is over) Jayee whispered as she kissed Lily once more before covering her up.

Clarke walked up to her, "I'm so sorry, I-" Before Clarke could finish, Jaycee walked away, passing the girl as she bumped shoulders with her.

As she was walking away, Bellamy and Clarke were behind her before a grounder woman shouted at Clarke. "Wanheda. Yu don dula dison" (Wanheda. You did this,)

The Grounders surround Clarke, Bellamy, and Jaycee.

Abby and Kane soon join them, not liking the fact that the Grounders keep saying 'Wanheda,'

"Good. You're down. We have to go. The rover's in the north woods." Clarke told her mother.

If Jaycee was going to leave, she was going to bring Lily, Grounders burn their own.