Praimfaya

She heard someone walk up to her, she didn't know who it was because her eyes were blurry. She felt dizzy. Everything was muffled. She ended up falling to the left, last thing she heard was someone screaming her name and someone catching her and placing her on the floor.

•••

That was 20 minutes ago, everyone was confused on why the girl passed out, Clarke examined her, and Murphy had told the blonde that she was feeling dizzy since they crashed. Murphy thought it was because of the radiation but it wasn't. Bellamy was over the top worried about her. He couldn't go to space without her. She needed him, and Bellamy needed her.

Clarke ran some test on her blood, "Her condition... she won't make it unless someone can donate her some bone marrow..." Clarke spoke to the group.

"Well, we can all donate" Harper said.

Clarke shook her head, "Unless you're a O+, there's no saving her,"

"Does everyone know their blood type?" Monty spoke.

Everyone but three people nodded in unison, everyone looked at Emori, Echo, and Murphy.

"Murphy, how the hell do you not know your blood type? You grew up on the Ark." Bellamy said to him.

Murphy shrugged. "Tests my blood, I will do anything to save her life." Murphy said to Clarke.

"Me too," Emori said, "She sacrificed herself to get tested with the nightblood instead of me,"

Everyone looked at Echo, she didn't say anything, "Fine, test me, but how is this going to work if we aren't nightbloods?"

Clarke looked at them, "I can fuse your blood with mine, there's no guarantee it would work, but it's better than nothing."

"Okay, Clarke you help Jaycee as much as you can, I can't bear to lose her again. Everyone else, help Raven get ready for launch."

Everyone nodded in unison. They got to work.

•••

Clarke had tested Echo and Emori to see what their blood type was. They were both not able to donate blood to her.

Murphy was her last choice. Clarke had taken blood from Murphy; she then tested it.

Before she could see what, his type was, Jaycee started to have a seizure. "No!" Clarke put everything on the table and ran to the girl. She tried to hold her to stop her from hurting herself.

"You're okay, I got you, you're okay..." Clarke said.

She then looked at Murphy, "Murphy! What's your blood type?!" Clarke yelled out.

Bellamy walked out the room after helping the others. He saw Clarke trying to hold Jaycee because she was having a seizure. "No..." Bellamy said to himself. He then ran to the group.

Murphy was checking to see what it was, his eyes opened. He looked at Clarke. "I'm-" Clarke looked at him frantically, "I can help her, I can help her! Clarke! I can give her my blood! Hurry!" Murphy shouted frantically.

Clarke nodded, "Bellamy, I need you to stay by her, she should be stable for now, can you do that?"

Bellamy nodded.

He put himself under Jaycee, so she was laying on his lab. "You're going to be okay; I promise." Bellamy said as he was rubbing her head.

•••

"Okay, this should work..." Clarke had fused her and Murphy blood so that the treatment could work for Jaycee. She was just hoping that it would work.

Clarke injected the treatment into Jaycee. There was no movement coming from Jaycee.