War. Again.

Jaycee had a plan. A stupid one. But a plan.

Don't get her wrong, she loved Raven and the others. But she felt useless. She needed to help Bellamy and the others.

So, here she was, with 2 day rations. If she made time, she should be able to meet up with them in a day and a half.

As she was walking, she had a mask on, her hand was still wrapped, and she had a backpack.

Raven and Echo told her not to do it, to wait it out and help them clear the pillboxes, but she couldn't. She needed to help, she also wanted to see Nova, to see how much the girl really changed. And to make things right with her.

Jaycee had been walking all day and night, only taking rest for a couple of hours. She wanted to makes her she was at least a couple of hours away from the pillboxes, so that she was able to speak with the people she's missed, and to prepare herself for the fight.

She then saw the army, Octavia's army. Jaycee smiled of relief.

She then started to walk closer.

Once she did, she raised her hands up, showing she meant no harm. As she was getting closer, the grounders started to point their guns at her.

She then slowly removed her hood, to show her face.

"Jaycee?" Someone asked.

"Hey, long time no see huh?" She asked.

"I didn't walk 2 days to get shot, why don't you tell them to lower the guns Nathan." Jaycee smirked at her old friend.

"Stand down, she's one of us," Miller told the grounders.

Jaycee smiled, she then walked up to him and embraced him into a hug, "man, it's really good to see you, you have no idea," Jaycee smiled into the hug.

Miller pulled her away and nodded, "glad your alright," he then looked at her hand, he was going to question it but Jaycee spoke before he could ask. "It's broken, some big dude stepped on it, I'm fine" she smiled. She then noticed the facial hair on him, "I see you're trying something new eh?" She smiled, motioning to his face.

Miller laughed, "yeah, and I see your hair is longer than ever" they both smiled at each other.

Miller looked at her, "cmon, I'm pretty sure Octavia would want to see you, and Nova," he said hesitantly at Novas part.

Jaycee nodded, she also knew that Miller was probably lying but she didn't let it get to her.

The two of them were walking, Jaycee was finally faced with Octavia. She looked different to her, much older, much scarier if Jaycee was going to be honest.

Octavia just walked up to her, not smiling, Jaycee was kinda nervous if you asked her.

Octavia finally stopped, she took a good look at the girl, Jaycee looked back at her.

Octavia smiled and pulled her into a hug. Jaycee sighed, she then returned the hug. "I've missed you, so much," Octavia whispered in her ear.

"Missed you too Tavia" Jaycee said.

Octavia pulled back, "a lots happened since you've been on the ring and captured,"

Jaycee nodded, "yeah, I know." She knew she was going to regret asking, but she was hoping that she could change Octavia's mind about this war, "Is going to war; you know, really what you want?" Jaycee asked.

Octavia scoffed, "of course" she muttered

"No. I'm serious Octavia, this could kill, everyone. Everyone I care about and everyone you care about." Jaycee tried to get to her.