Eden

6 Years on The Ring

Jay was watching Raven and Echo spar. Jaycee and Echo made up about a year and a half ago, Echo apologized for kissing Bellamy, that she was caught up in the moment, Bellamy had saved her from endearing her own life back in Becca's lab so she was just caught up in the moment.

Jaycee forgave her because she could have been less mad at her. She was just really pissed with Bellamy because he had kissed her back. Jay was pulled out of her train of thoughts by Raven grunting.

Jaycee looked at them. Echo had kicked Raven on the side, causing the girl to move back a little. Jaycee watch them as they fought each other. After a couple of more minutes, Reven ended up winning because Monty said, "Hey guys, soups on," Monty looked at everyone.

Echo finally tapped out of Raven's hold, "Ha ha! Yes! Finally!" Raven gloated.

"Oh, come on. I let you win so we could eat," Echo looked at her.

"This isn't eating," Raven said to her, "This is surviving."

Jaycee chuckled, "Hey, the new and improved triple-G tastes better, and you know it,"

"Sure Monty," Jaycee smirked at him.

"Triple-G?" Echo asked

"He calls this one Green's green goop," Harper looked at the people in the room.

"Better name, too," Monty set down the bowls.

Jaycee was sitting between Raven and Harper, "Better, sure, let's go with that," Jaycee raised her eyebrows.

"And if by better you mean doesn't want to make you violently hurl, then, yeah, it's an improvement," Raven said as she was sitting next to Jay.

"Speaking of green, how's Eden?" Monty asked Bellamy who was looking out the window.

"Still just a dot," Bellamy responded as he walked up to Emori.

"Emori, take a break," Bellamy said as he went to go sit across from Jaycee.

"I don't know why you waste your time. Jay and I told you, atmospheric radiation blocks radio signals." Raven said as Monty handed her a bowl of soup.

"They're down there, we just can't hear them," Jaycee said.

"We waste our time so they know there's a place they can live," Bellamy was handed a bowl of Monty's soup.

Jaycee scoffed, "Ground radiation has been survivable for a year. They can live everywhere," Jaycee didn't look at Bellamy, she was just looking at her food.

They haven't been on good terms since they broke up, Monty could tell the room was getting tense, so he started to talk again. "Okay, I think we can all agree that green is good.

Harper chuckled, "Yes, he is," Monty got close and kissed Harper.

"Yeah, this stuff still sucks," Jaycee remined him.

Monty just rolled his eyes playfully at her.

Everyone was quiet, they all drank up Monty's food, Jaycee swallowed but she gagged at the same time. "Woah-" She coughed. "You would think after 6 years in space that you'd get used to it," Jaycee muttered.

Raven took a deep breath, "Okay, tomorrow I'll try again to boost the signal from the antenna,"

"Shotgun!" Emori shouted out before Monty, "Ha ha! yes. Spacewalk!" She looked at Monty who was upset he didn't call it in time.

"I know the feeling, but I need an assistant who actually lisents when I tell her to come in," Raven looked at Emori.

"I will do everything you say, I promise, no fun, of any kind," Emori said seriously.