Betrayed

After the whole Nightblood testing, everyone left the island including Jay to go back to Polis to check out the bunker they had found, leaving Murphy, Emori, and Raven.

Raven and Jay had a conversation about Raven's seizures and about Jay, and how she was dying.

They both promised each other that they would try their hardest to fight through it, to make it together.

But who knows, maybe it'll be too late to save them.

•••

Jaycee ended up going back to Arkadia, she wanted to get back to Nova, see how her brother was doing, and maybe even see Bellamy, then she had to leave to get Miller and Jackson from Polis and the 3 of them were going to get Raven and the others.

She finally got to Arkadia, it was dark out now.

She walked in the gates and she wanted to find Nova, Jay walked in the halls of Arkadia, and she was walking for about 5 minutes until she got to her room.

She walked in, then she saw a small figure on the bed, covered with a blanket.

She smiled as she walked up to her and sat on the edge of the bed.

She rubbed her back and continued to smile, she then placed a kiss on her head got up, and walked out of the room to find her brother.

She was walking for ages until she heard talking.

"Pack your things, just what you can carry. We leave at first light," Jay recognized that voice as Jaha.

She walked in and saw everyone walk away.

She then saw her two friends talking, "Got a lot of gear to pack. Sure you're not hung over?" Monty asked Bellamy.

Jaycee walked up to them, "What? You got drunk? Without me?" Jay fake gasped, "Now that's just cold," She pretended to feel hurt.

Bellamy smiled at her, he then pulled her in a hug. "When the hell did you get here? You should have radioed," Bellamy said, pulling away.

Jay smiled, she then looked at Monty, "Hey Mont." She pulled him into a hug.

"By the way, are you judging me, Monty?" Bellamy asked.

Jay smiled at them both, "A little," Monty responded.

"There is no hope. Now there's hope. Let's go," Bellamy smiled. He, Monty, and Jay walked to help around.

Monty saw Jasper, "Jasper, you're gonna love it,"

Jasper just looked at him and smiled as he held his drink up to him.

"Hey, I'm gonna talk with my brother, be right back," Jay said to the two men and walked away.

"Hey, Jas, how you feeling?" Jay asked as she walked up to him and hugged him.

"Hey sis, pretty good, getting ready for Primefaya." He smiled.

"Well you don't need to worry about it, we're going to the bunker! We're gonna be safe!" Jay told her brother.

He just nodded, "Yeah, safe..."

Jaycee could tell something was up, "Hey, what's wrong?"

"Nothing," He shook his head, "Just tired is all,"

"Well, when we get to the bunker, you can sleep all you want, and then we can play the games we used to play with Monty when we were kids, we can even teach Nova." She smiled.

Jasper nodded at that memory. He remembered it like it was yesterday.

Monty went over to Jasper's house, they played cards for over an hour, Jaycee kept winning because she was so good at every game they played. They suspected she was cheating, but she was not, they just sucked at the game.