introduction

Waking up is never a cute thing for me, I hate mornings and I hate in general. Why do I have to wake up and go to work? Why do i have to provide for myself? I hate this shit. I just need a rich ass man that is close to dying, marry that fucker wait a year or two then he dies. Living me with shitloads of cash. I can't carry on like this.

Either way, I have to go. Finally tying up my hair into a ponytail. I love my hair, it's long as fuck, I have locks on. I look like a low budget Hailey Bailey but in a good way. Mainly because I'm simple as fuck, flashy shit doesn't amuse me. I'm not a cheapskate either.

Dressed up and ready to work, being an advocate isn't for the weak I tell you

Dressed up and ready to work, being an advocate isn't for the weak I tell you.  Especially if you're the youngest. Growing up with military parents really had a hand in how I grew up. I know how to use weapons and fight, I just rusty now. Specialized in Kung fu and the discipline it came with. My mom was crazy on senses, now I can literally hear a niddle fall if I'm concentratig well. I can navigate around without my eyes open. I'm as sharp as a dog if I could say. But after their death, I stopped training and focused on work. Hence I became an advocate at 21. I'm Turing 22 this year, I hate life. Yes I have a lot of millions in my account.

Turning the key of my R8 and drove to work, one of my inheritance. Mom was a car freak, so she left me 3 cars. The only thing chowing my money are my expenses otherwise I already have 2 properties and 3 cars. If I was a reckless kid I would've stopped working and ate the inheritance but I want something to call mine. My own legacy. Turned my Dad's IT center to my firm and the center at the side, so I just halved the building. Oh yeah I'm also a nerd, but not fully. I just know my way around the most toughest softwares in the whole planet, hacking was my daily bread after school.

Getting out of my car, proud with the sign 'Rodrigo Legacy' yeah that's me right there.

☆☆☆☆Many hours later☆☆

Fuck me work was a shit loads, 17:30 and time for me to knock off. One thing about me I'm not the boss that turns up early and leaves last, nope I love myself.

Driving home I stopped at McDonald's, ain't no way I'm cooking. Ordering Chilli cheese fries and Big Mac I drove back home. I got rum to down this with.

After eating I soaked myself in a milk bath, yeah something my mom used to do too. Copying my parents was my motto. After feeling relaxed I took a shower and got ready for bed. Just needed a glass of water. Hearing the TV playing and shit loads of laughing and only one person has my keys, my brothers are here. Of course I'm not the only child, just the only girl. Rune the first born then Armel and I'm the last one.

My parents left us the same amount of things which was fair but either way, it doesn't matter to me. Rune is big on marketing and software selling, which we develop and test. We kind of work together. Then Armel does the underground work, weapons and the legal side which is car manufacturing business. We all work together at some point, we all need each other to make profit. Apart from other companies, I think our parents did this on purpose so we don't ever grow apart.

"Why? What the fuck are you doing here? Laughing your ugly asses out" I said walking towards them. "You missed us and we missed you and we are going out with you. Wear something and we'll go, be presentable" he said demanding. He never asks, he just takes. "Club or formal shit?" It's true I missed them and I never say no to a young get together. "Formal, it's business. Well Armels type shit" I rushed upstairs. We all get hands on on each other's businesses all the time. Legal or not, it's all or nothing type thing.

Knowing I have to dress like a boss I smiled so much, I love power play. It's nice stuff.

Cute black dress pants, corset top showing a bit of my tummy and some titties. Topping it with a cute blazer and some jewelleries. Not forgetting black heels and that was it, dropping my straight red hair and putting on a red lipstick with minimal to no make up. Stuffed my 3 knives on my blazer inner pockets, with that I was done.

"Let's go fuckers, send me the location and race you there. Last one lock the door!" With everyone racing outside to their cars Armel was the last and we had started driving off.

Of course Armel got there first, Mr Car expert. Finally getting out of our cars we walked into a secluded restaurant, obviously booked by the guys who invited Armel.

"Mr Rodrigo, I didn't know you would bring guests" he says with a phony smile and 3 other guys with him, little fuck. "Didn't know you were bringing guests too Mr Amari" Armel says shaking Amari's hand.

"I must say you've brought a snack Armel, and him" he says the last word with a low tone in  comparison to how he started. "Call me a snack one more time and you'll be one for my dogs" I said with a smile, "kinky, amazing. Anyway business, I need.." he went on about the details of his desired guns. Nothing special just the usual, in more numbers.

"Is this a once off, monthly or yearly deal?" I asked. "Semesterly, I think we might need a contract for that. I'll tell my lawyers to draft one and send it to you, well he's already here. You've heard the details Rick" the guy nodded, typical nerd with huge ass glasses, not good looking and has horrible hair. "So had mine, heard that Ms Rodrigo?" "Yes sir" I said with a smile. Mr Amari smiled, "aah so the pretty girl is your sister and your lawyer, what else do you have up your sleeves beautiful?" "Compliment me one more time and you'll find out. I think this is done gentleman, send me the contract and yeah" I said standing up being followed by my brothers and we left to my place.

Not as fun as usual but I was something, climbing in bed and finally calling it a day.