Eris

Soft feathers brush on my face, it feels so good and I don't want it to stop.

My eyes finally open, Kian has his face on mine. My body stiffens, I'm shocked to say the least. His lips are so soft.

"Wake up, we have breakfast with the Ortegas in 2 hours" Oh fuck he said more than word and it wasn't a question!!.

"No gym? Good" I smiled sitting up straight. Returning the favor I kissed his cheek.

"After that we have gym, me and you. Then dinner with Santino's" fuck

"Can't this stop already, Delilah and her kiss ass man fucked up my mood" We're now facing each other.

"You'll be okay Angel, last one's" I nodded and pushed away the blankets. Just as I got up Kian held my hand.

I turned around to look at him, a stating contest that bothered my entire body. It wasn't like the other times where he was  just drilling fucken holes on my head, he's eyes were light. He was devouring my face.

With no warning he pulls me into a kiss,  rough and soft at the same time. A rough kiss that screams fuck me now. Definitely what I call a fuck me kiss, tingles attack my stomach so fast.

Everything in me doesn't want this to stop, and it doesn't. He pulls me to straddle him. I kindly obey, this kiss is addictive.

Finally when we both can't breath no more we let each other go, staring at each other's eyes. Both our lips swollen and pink.

"We should get ready" he said with a husky deep ass voice that instantly dropped my panties on the floor. His eyes dark as fuck, lust laced across them.

"Yeah" I said with a whisper. Lord knows what I need, I need him to kiss me again and again.

I got off him, walked to the bathroom. Brushed my teeth and turned on the shower knob. Having the perfect consistency I pealed off my clothes. Washing my entire body, being careful with my long ass locks. If they get work it'll take the whole day to dry.

Being done I decide on the outfit, with a simple nude makeup.

Perfect

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Perfect.

Leaving my red locks to hang, I moisturize them and do a bit of edges. I don't have the time to tie them, they get shitty heavy.

Leaving the closet I find Kian done dressing and has made my bed, just sitting on the edge on the bed.

"I love it when you wear white" I blushed obviously, now I have more reasons to wear white. I feel more attracted and attached to Kian, Killian talks too much for my liking.

"Thank you, black suites you perfectly" I said taking his hand as we leave the room.

Hand in hand we go down to the boys, which they are making noise. I can hear that bitch Xavier, it's taking everything in me to not kill that boy.