Eris

It's today, the day is finally here. Hehe I feel like Shakes from super strikers. Saying I wasn't nervous would be a blunt lie, I worry for myself. I could lose myself, I could come back dysfunctional. He could beat my ass, he's stronger or something.

Anyway I'm ready. Mentally thanking myself for unlocking my hair yesterday in the morning. Now I have long ass red straight hair. Picking a tub of edge control I tied a high ponytail. My hair wasn't heavy now, I looked like a Russian assassin with this hair.

Not wanting to go overboard with my outfit, yet again I want to look boring.

If it were to be up to me, I'd be wearing shorts and a sports bra but I don't want my body ache anytime soon

If it were to be up to me, I'd be wearing shorts and a sports bra but I don't want my body ache anytime soon. I'm a busy person.

Thankfully for me the match is bright and early, by that I mean 6am. Never heard of it but I have the entire day to relax and visit Lorenzo and Enora.

Finishing touches being my gloves and the lenses, I made it out of my room. I've been sleeping with Killian the past 2 days, it's been fun.

Finding the Kitchen 5 men are here, everyone is here.

"Sup men" I said galloping to them as they were standing around the Island.

"Finally got it right" of course Armel becomes a fucker in the morning.
"Don't ruin my morning boy" I said kissing Kian and Killians cheeks.

"Well like I always say, that's Killians job Cracker" Addy said shielding himself from Killians fist.

"Game plan good?"
"You can still back out baby" Killian says with his hands cupping my face.

"I know you're worried about me but I'll shut his life and people will see that I'm not only a sexy nerd I can kick ass"

"You don't need to prove shit, let Kian take your match baby"
"I'll do this" I hugged him willingly for the first time ever.

Finally letting him go he kisses my forehead.

"Well somebody give me those chocolate pancakes I need 4 so I can kick ass" I said jumping up and down like a boxer, punching the air.

"Already done that"
"I'm saying yes to your marriage proposal Anderson" I charged to the plate he was dishing on.

After being done feasting I had a shot of whiskey, now I felt good.

"Let's go fuckers"

We drove off in separate cars to the arena, which was a 25 minutes drive. Following each other, 8 cars in a row including securities. Mind you it's only black sports cars. We had Audi, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bentley ans BMW. Just the works, it was hot.

We arrived, parking side by side and wasn't it packed. People wanting to see a man beating a woman.

Making it inside its like every other underground battling shits. A cute luxurious bar, then the sitting area that's also luxurious looking. Then the finish area, which doesn't look too shabby but its not cute either.

Spotting Xavier across the room in shorts and he's shirtless. The man has gorgeous abs I must say.

With the guys backing me up and hi  having his own back up we came face to face. This time it's done like any other legal fight, final words before the fight.

"You killed my sister bitch and you will die right infront of your lovers eyes and your brothers. They'll see me squeeze life out of you" he said gritting his teeth, his eyes blazing with fire. Fear crept in, just 26% of it.

Your sister?

"Oh you're Hazels brother? Cute. Oh my God I have the duty of killing both brother and sister. What an honor, I'll just end you like the whore and golddigger your bitch sister was. You left her with your stupid ass mother and then now you have the nerve to talk like you cared. But it's okay, I'll see you in hell bitch" I was all up on his face now.

"You'll regret this"
"Oh I know, I'll regret not killing you in the most sexy way. Peel you like a damn carrot, boil your legs whilst you're looking at them. The pain will make your dick twitch and when it doesn't I cut it off, fry it then feed your stupid mother"

His eyes struck open, the arena was filled with wows and ahhs. I know my mind can be creative at times.

His body was damn pale.

"Scared now? Don't worry we're only gonna fight baby girl" I said to him with an innocent smile.

After 5 minutes  we finally made it inside the ring. Which is a cage by the way. Looming at him I can see he had problems with his lungs, probably from smoking.

His left thigh isn't good enough, so is his arm.

The bell rang, we circled the octagon. Making the first move, I kicked his neck. He stumbled back, not letting him regain balance I knee his chin as he had his hands on his knee trying to gain composure.

He fell on his back, taking my opportunity I jumped on top of him and threw a rain of punches on his face.

Him being stronger he manages to push me off him.

He weakly stands up, his body reads 63% fit.

Running to him to knee him again on his chin he kicks me on the stomach. Making me fly back, that hurt like a damn bitch.

Taking his time to recover, which he shouldn't have done because he also gave me time to recoup.

Charging to me he punches me on the stomach repeatedly. Gathering my strength I push him him back, kicked him twice on his neck.

He fell on his knees, I clutched him with my arm and started to squeeze air out of him.

Squeezing and squeezing I feel his body losing it. I let go off him, circled around him as he coughed up like a person with TB.

He did a mistake of going on all fours, I took that opportunity running to him and kicked his already weak neck. Breaking it, now his body read 0%. I knew he was dead, but I just needed to take him out for real. Requesting a knife from my brother, I stabbed his heart and slit his throat.

By then I could hear the crowd roaring, the whole time it was almost silence because i was focusing finishing this fucker.

Seeing the old people taking joy on his death, I got unlocked out of the cage. My brothers already waiting for me  on that steps.

Launching myself on them, resting my head on Armels shoulders. Holding on for dear life and gripped my legs around his waist and we walked out. Going home