Eris

*The picture above is how I imagine Eris, innocent looking but bold as well. Boss bitch but still subtle, you can use the same imagination or have your own it's okay*

Another day, another fucked up work day. Luck for me it's Friday and I'm knocking off early, lucky for me I have no cases and no meeting or sign ups just observing how the companies are doing and be done for the day. Later on, it's club time.

Nice and easy outfit for a short day

Nice and easy outfit for a short day. Given that I'm cranky every morning and don't eat breakfast. So I go out early. Going down stairs with my case and bag I walk to my brothers laughing their horrible asses in the kitchen, obviously eating like bears.

"Morning boys" "Men!" They shouted back, since the day they turned 18 they've been doing that and I love using it against them. "Whatever I see no difference, you eat my food like I own the market" I said placing my things down and taking out raspberry juice (the ladies know). "Still cranky as always, you should be happy in the morning, you're rich" injust glanced at him and picked up my things again. "Lock my house when you're done" I walked out to my car and drove off.

Arriving to the tech side everyone is busy, this place smells like nerds. It's weird, but feels like home. No one has time to talk here, we focus on computers and shit. Walking around observing everything to the manager of the place.

"Anya, how's everything?" "Just a 10% rise, meaning 2% loss this month. Other that everything is good ma'am" my stomach just fell. Each percent is essential to me, yes we're the second best tech company in the country and I don't need more but I want to maintain my ground. "Let's host another Tech event, introduce our unreleased but not in anyway are we releasing Amore, Mist and Sun okay? Don't even mention them" she nodded quickly, no one has ever seen them other than me and Armel. Those things could destroy the world. "Good, keep up the good work lady" I said walking out.

Next the firm, the usual buzz. Calls and papers, the smell of Paper is amazing. Fresh from the printer. I hate talking in the morning, hence I don't get greeted. Same routine check and everything is good.

Seeing as to its already 12:00 I had to go, Enora can be a pain in the butt if you're late. Collecting my things I went back home. I have to relax. Well I said too soon, there's music and cars outside my house. Of course they decided to be kids and host a party at my house.

Finding it hard to get inside I park outside on the streets, fucken drunk boys. Locked my car and walked in the house, yeah as i expected. Ping pong, pool, a lot and a lot of high school games.

Going straight to Armel who has a plastic sitting on top of him. 'What the fuck?' I mouthed. Looking as angry as I can. "Oh hey, whoever you are meet Eris my sister" he says with a fucken smirk on his face. "It's Eva, E.V.A! Fuck boy shit" she says screaming. I lowered my face to her, "scream at my fucken house again and you will play jump rope with your fallopian tubes clear?" She gulped and quickly nodded. "Clean up when you're done" I said walking upstairs, lucky for me noise doesn't get to my room. As I slept for 3 hours

☆☆☆☆3 hours later☆☆☆

Waking up refreshed, I showered again and got ready to be a babe.

Seeing as to the outfit works for me, I feel like a sexy madam. Seeing that it's already 15:40 and we're meeting and 16:15 first for our meal before we drink.

The boys are still partying, oh my God.

"Ouuuuu who's that babe?" I scrunched my face and looked at my brothers. They laughed, clutching my bag I walked up to them. "I have a date with Enora, I'll be back tomorrow. Please make sure it's clean, lock up if you'll leave" "we are spending the week, have fun and be safe" I walked out, taking my AMG G63. It's club girl worthy.

Finally arriving at a restaurant near the club, I walked in up to the corner we usually reserve. Seeing her giggling like a toddler and waking, quickly standing up and running to me. Wearing a pink mini dress and thigh high boots. Always ready to show some skin, I love her.

"Hey babe, you look awesome" I said to her, she giggled and gave me a 360 whilst I spanked her ass. "Thank you, you look good too baby girl" she said hugging me. We have a great friendship, hugging and kissing, almost sex sometimes.

We ordered and ate up, getting ready to go at 19:00.

"How are your brothers?" She asked. "They are fine, hosting a party at my house like typical college boys" she nodded, "Anyway how are things with modeling and all that?" I opened a shit loaf of chatter. I don't talk much so she does that for me. She rumbled all about her Gigs and drama with girls and all till it was time to go.

Showing our ID's we were met with the smell lf sweat, drugs, sex and alcohol. Which disappeared when we reached the VIP. Still the smells linger but not as strong. Taking our seats the male waiter comes up to us, it's how they operate. When they need to serve to serve males they send girls and then vice versa. Typical girls ordering Sex on the beach and Magarita.

2 hours in, and my girl was drunk. Meaning we had reached our limits for the day, helping her out to my car and buckled her in. I thank the God's for making her scared to drive. Driving off to my place as tipsy as I am, I arrive and the boys were still kicking it. I just took the back door in and went up to my room.

"Come on girly, get naked to I can dress you up" I said. "Aww you wanna fuck me E? Nice" she said giggling whilst taking off her clothes. "You're crazy Nora" I said. "You want to though, I see how you look at me. I want you too don't think otherwise" "remind me in the morning, kay?" She giggled.

It's gonna be long night