Eris

17:30 the time reads and I'm ready, final touches as I drink the last batch of my medication. Getting ready to pick up, Kian and Killian. I know it's a long shot but hey, why not?

Just a simple dress, funny enough my hips hug around the dress that it makes it dramatic as hell

Just a simple dress, funny enough my hips hug around the dress that it makes it dramatic as hell. Sexy as fuck, my titties popping out. Not too much but moderate. Feeling confident enough woth my blood red hair, which was the cause of the nickname Bloody Mary. I slayed the outfit

Taking the back door, so that Armel doesn't ask a million questions.

Picking out my Maserati, I opened the garage. Coming to view another car outside the gate, it's a black SUV.

Starting my car as I opened the gate, driving out and stood next to the SUV opening my window. So did they.

"I said I'd pick you up" I said smiling. "We aren't bitches" Killian said. I hummed in response as I drove off. Knowing they will follow me.

Just as I arrived as I parked at the restaurant, the SUV also parked next to me. Collecting my purse with nothing but the usual stuff, phone, cash and knife. My door got opened by a livid looking Killian as I take out my keys and thanked him.

Heading inside the restaurant I saw them following me again, "E Rodrigo party" "oh yes follow me" the guys followed me to our reservation, back corner and secluded. How I liked it.

We took our seats, a waiter came by. "Good evening Ms Rodrigo, gentleman. What can I get you to drink whilst browsing through the menue?" He said politely.
"2 whiskeys, neat" Killian said. "Jacob, hey. Just the usual" he thanked us and left.

"You only own SUV's" I asked, as polite as I could've been. "No, we just use them often" I nodded. "As I said it's an apology dinner for what happened, I'm sure it won't happen again" I said sincerely. "It's  okay Bellissimo, you're ours now. We ought to know every single detail about you" he said.

The drinks finally came and we made our orders.

"Who were those two guys?" I giggled a bit. "Why? Jealous?" "No, possessive. You're ours. Jealous is for bitches" he said with a straight face. "My brothers, do you any family?" I asked.

Noticing the change I his face, eyes more darker. So had Kians eyes. Anger.

"How's your week?" I changed teh subject. "Busy, yours?" He asked. "It's okay" he hummed. Taking out an envelope inside his suite. Not even wrinkled, he give's it to me.

"Read it" I opened and read it, 'K&K BDSM agreement. "Nasty shit whilst we're about to eat? Perfect timing" I said shoving the paper back in. "After this, your place and we're discussing this" I said.

Jacob comes with our food, eating in silence. After we got done, we decided to leave. They paid, after a little altercation.  I wanted to pay obviously.

After finally arriving at their place we headed to their office.

"Do you know what BDSM is?" Killian asks taking off hid jacket. "Yes" i answered. I mean I get information of the nasty shit I read, that's enough right?

"You know the rules?" "Trust comes first, safe word important, communication. Besides every dominate is different" I said. "You know enough, which surprises me. Given you've never had one" he asks. " I read shit" I said.

"Nasty bitch, since you know a lot read through and Mark your try, allowed and not allowed" he said.

Reading through everything is normal. Ropes, overatimulation, deprivation, nipple and clit clamps, paddles, whips, candle wax etc.

"I've marked everything allowed except for Pedding, either you're gay or bisexual I'm not doing that shit" I said placing the paper on the table.

"Everything?" He asked as if I said something I didn't mean. "Yes" I said.
"Do you know what you're signing up for? You're untouched to be this corky" he said with a sadistic smirk which pooled my panties. "As long as I don't die, I don't die. We cool" I said.
"Safe word?" "Black" i said instantly.
"Are you sure about this, you want us to fuck you with people watching? You want us to fuck other people with you watching? You want us to brand you? Cut you? Huh?" All that just turned a switch that has been long off. My body heated up, starting to get really bothered. Tightly closing things together. "Yes" I whispered.

"Kian will have fun with you, possibly even talk" he said in a very Dominant voice. "Bare in mind, you're not our submissive. But our girlfriend, clear?" "Yes"i said. "Our girlfriend doesn't drive on her own, she doesn't pay with her money, she doesn't work and lastly doesn't talk back" just then all the hotness and wetness dries out quickly. "Bullshit, I built my firm. I'm carrying my parents legacy, I make my own damn money and I do not need a damn chauffeur" I said picking up my purse and got up.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, especially since we're given a go ahead with everything in the list" he said, maybe I should sit. I sat back on the seat. "Good girl Bellissimo, now you will stay here onwards okay? It's a sacrifice we're willing to make. Stay here and you'll work" 

"A sacrifice? Me stay with you? Never happening" I said crossing my arms. Killian smirked, is he crazy? Just them my body got lifted and placed on top of the table. Kian.

My heart started beating fast, my ass pressed on the table. Kian holding my arms above my head, looking at me deep in my soul. I couldn't continue the staring contest, I looked at the table.

I harsh slap laned on my thighs. I screamed. He grunted, he slapped me harder and harder as he continued. I started being a crying and whimpering. "I'm sorry!" I screamed. "Why?" Killian asked. "I don't know" I answered honestly. Kians hands were almost as rough as the belt if not more. With the slaps continuing to turn me on I screamed and moaned.

"You like this now don't you?" "Yes!" I screamed. I knew I was liking, he didn't stop. As I felt an orgasm coming. "Please!" I said, he started being more and more aggressive. Holding me down by the throat slaps being more and more painful. The build up on my stomach finally got released, as I screamed hard. Heavy breathing so damn hard.

"I bet 50 million she didn't just cum right now" Killain said amused. "So you did just cum huh? Pain can make you come? We've never seen that before. I think you'll be Kians favorite more than mine" he said. Kian did not stop, until I felt my legs numb and I couldn't scream and cry anymore.

He sat down like nothing happened. "Look at you, all pink and purple. Don't ever show what's ours without permission again, clear?" He said standing up. "Yes" I said in-between the sobs.

He carried me up to a bedroom, black and maroon themed with touches of white and gold. Dark and classy, perfect.

"Come on let me help you out" wanting to resist, but they have seen me naked before so it's whatever. I allowed him, I was left with a drenched pantie and a bra. "So fucken drenched baby, mmh" he said taking the panties off. Stuffing them in his pocket. " I'll run the shower for you okay?"

Just a he said, he ran me a warm shower that I desperately needed. Cleaned my hair up and dried my self up. Seeing a black shirt placed on the sink. Using the products on the bathroom I felt much better and smelt different. Blueberries.

The shirt reached my knees, making me sure it was Killians. Kians would be longer and bigger. Tying my hair up into a messy bun I stand infront of a mirror, looking at the marks on my thighs. I couldn't help but be turned on again. Beauty of a thousand years.

Making my way to bed, I dimmed off the lights. Not wanting it to be too dark. I texted Armel that I'll be back tomorrow and dozed off.