Eris

The dinner has been fine I guess, seems like I know John. We've done business before so it was less tense.

"Never have i thought that a lethal women like you could win the hearts of both these deadly men. Already approved" John says with a kind smile.

"You could never know man, things happen. Thank you though" I said replying with a smile.
"So E? Yes?" Amanda says witha tone i can't recognize. "Yes E or better yet Ms Rodrigo" I said lacing my reply with the same tone.
"How did you 3 meet? In a bar?" Why does everyone think that I met them at a bar or club?

"Oh actually we met at a coffee shop, they sent a guard for my company. Told them I wasn't selling and they took matters to their own hands, here I am" I said smiling at her, not a genuine one. "Why a bar though? Xavier said club. What's with that?" I asked taking a sip of my glass of water.

"You seem, I don't know. Bar worthy" she says witha smug. "Oh i see, not my kind of spot. You'll find me in a room filled with millions, not a bar. Anyway i get it, not everyone is meant to recognize greatness. It's okay I don't blame you sweety" I say pouting. Seemingly I pissed her off.

"So where did you meet John here, I'm sure you met at a fancy party or restaurant" I asked, knowing very well I did my assignment. Checked her background and all.

Her face pales, "we uhm... Ahem we meet on some street" she says gulping down her drink. "Oh we meet at a street downtown. She was being chased down by her then pimp, saved her and the rest was history" John answers obviously not sensing the tension.

"Aww I'm sorry, I'm sure you've healed now. John here I'm sure takes care of you, you found a good man. Be nice to people, you had it rough before John" I said picking up a piece of stake with a knife. Gracefully chewing it.

"How's the empire Ms Rodrigo? I heard the main ones got bombed and you're heading to construction next week" he asked changing the topic.

"It's fine, my workers are back on track. Everything is going well, luckily our creations and important documents were in a resistant box. So we're good to go, the building should be done in a month or less" I answer pushing my plate away, the food wasn't that good. No one likes a well done steak and stone cold smash and overcooked veggies.

"You're good baby?" Killian asks, I hate this already. "I'm good love" I said kissing his cheek.

"You're a strong and powerful woman Ms Rodrigo, I like that. The guys needed someone like you, submissive but strong at the same time" John says with a look of jealousy that Amanda also caught.

"She's perfect" Killian says picking up my hand and kisses it. Returning a smile to him.

"Love birdies" Anderson clapping like a kid, the room giggles obviously used to him.

Trying to be a big girl, I take Kians hand too. Who freezes but doesn't push me away.

After all of us were done eating we decided to leave.

"Thank you for dinner Mr and Mrs Wiley, greatful for the approval" I said smiling. Still holding Kians hand.

"Don't sweat it E, 1 down 4 more to go. Goodluck" he said with a smile.

After a 30 minutes car ride, we arrive at their place. Still this fucker Xavier is with us. Obviously spending the night.

After getting inside the car I made it to my room, closing the door behind me. Taking the third shower of the day and wore my pajama shorts and vest. Drinking my meds I went to my bed.

-

It's 3 am and I'm awakened by the same noise, seemingly Kian is having another episode.

Doing exactly how I did yesterday I fix him on top of me and this time around I can't sleep.