Eris

"Bentley Bentyaga" I said to Killian. I woke him up at 6:30 am to tell him. I may have gotten a little excited.

"You woke me up to tell me the car we should get? Wow" he says annoyed.
"What? I would've forgotten. What time are we meeting your 'pack' " with air quotes.

"10 am" he mumbles. "Okay so I can sleep, scoot" I said patting him. He isn't that bad lately, I wanna experience sleeping with him. Sleeping with Kian is nice. I feel safe and needed with him.

"What?" Clearly not thinking he heard right. "Move over I want to sleep Killian or I should leave?" "No! Uhm I mean of course come" he answers fast. Moving over, getting into the blanket and placed my head on his chest. His heart beat quickens and I can feel much more heat radiating out of him.

"Calm down you're not dreaming, I'm really here Jesus" I said and sleep consumes me.

-

Sleeping with Killian was nice too, i don't know which one is better. I'm now I'm my closet looking for an outfit comfortable enough to fight in, apparently I'm gonna fight some Monica girl. I just want this to end already.

Perfect, I really need to go to the gym

Perfect, I really need to go to the gym. I need my abs toned again. I should do that fast, before Russia.

Not bothering to tie my locks as usual, I get too lazy with my hair. Which I need to take off as soon as possible. Shits heavy and I have to gym too. It will be a lot.

Jogging down the stairs I find the guys in the kitchen, I'm enjoying Andersons company. Without him I'd still be cranky as fuck.

"Morning Andy, Daddy and Sir" I tease, knowing very well I'm confusing them and myself in the mix.

I don't know how I feel about them but I still kind of hate them still. Being around here makes me forget how much of a failure I am as I allowed my legacy to burn. Here I'm needed for many things, at home I'm just wanted. They need me for contracts nothing else. Here I feel like when I was growing up, free but not free at the same time. I like it here.

"Morning E and you just made it clear that I'm single as fuck. Get me a girl fam please" Andy says making me laugh. "Well if you can be a Daddy I can sort you out" I say shrugging.
"I am a Daddy I just don't scream it to the world" didn't see that one coming.

"Well there's a person who wants a girl I know, if he ain't fit enough you can take her. I trust you, I'll let you know later today. If you guys work out you owe me a sports car, I need another one" i say to him.

"How many do you have, I have 5" he says as we continue to eat. "I have 3 and a G63 AMG" we continue talking about cars. Killian putting his input here and there.

After eating we we went to their pack house, which was humongous as fuck. Fit to stay the entire country.

Making our way in I'm led to this field at the back, hundreds of men and women standing there. Big and small, scary at most.