Eris

I don't take orders from anyone but I wanna see what they have in store for me.

Of course I was going to go, the fuck.

Deciding go go with a all white jumpsuits with a straight leg bottom and sleeveless corset top with a sweet heart neckline and a long coat. Not too hot or cold, just moderate. It's a bit cold outside.

Twirling for the last time taking in my outfit, I look amazing.

Nothing beats a white outfit when meating with dark aura carrying people. Just to be the pretend angel in between them you know, it feels nice.

Main character energy things, just for control. Letting my hair go loose, little to no make up and a nude lip. It's not a red day today, I'm calm just nervous.

After an hour of being done a text from Killian, who saved his number and called me. 'Outside' if his aura was different I would be concerned on how he got my address, I'm not.

Oh I have my location on, hehe.

Taking a last glance, I walked out. With hopes that my brothers aren't here. Quickly walking out without being spotted, a black SUV is in suite.

Typical rich men.

"Evening miss, I'm Nick your driver for today" he says opening and closing the door for me. I thanked him, he walked to his side and drove off. Along the way I texted my brothers that I left and not even 30 minutes in Nick parked the car and came to open my side. Still thanking him, he walked me into a beautiful restaurant I haven't seen before. Elegant looking, with Gold and brown with a touch of white.

I see the men sitting at the corner, a secluded area just how i like it.

Walking to them there's hunger written in their eyes, so much that if it were up to them I'd have my legs spread on the table.

Especially when Nick took off my coat and my top was quarterly naked.

"Looking as beautiful as ever Bellissimo"
Ah Italian, the leg spreader. "Tell me something I don't know Killian" I said with a  confident smile but laced with attitude a little. "Given that you were ours, your ass would be on the air getting flogged" I clenched my thighs with the thought of the pain and pleasure coming with that. "Good thing I'm not yours now" "Yet" Killian says. "Excuse my brother, he doesn't talk much or at all but he can" "Rephrase, he doesn't want to talk. He talks when he wants to" I said looking at Killian not once looking at Kian. Or else I'll bow down to this man.

"Tell us about you" he said sipping his whiskey, I happened to order Apple cider. I need to be wise, the books I read say a lot about women meeting these types of men.

"Oh so you won't ask someone to background check me? Okay. There's nothing much to tell, I'm of a responsible age. An advocate with a law firm and a tech company. Two brothers and one friend, no other family. Three guard dogs and that's it. You?" he hummed. "We're businessmen, huge family and a lot of business chains. We might work together some day" he says with a grin. "Or you won't work at all pretty face." Looking at his brother by mistake my body gives in, he's aura is demanding submission.

"Oh I see, Kian is your weakness, nice" he says clapping lightly. Feeling a little embarrassed I looked on the side to collect myself. "Boyfriend? Husband" Killian asked after stuffing a piece of stake in his mouth. "None, never had one before. Don't have time for those" I said still feeling Kian's gaze and I feel weak and small under it. Making me play with my nails but never stutter.

"Is it? I like this shy you. I'll keep it short, we want to make you ours and you will be" he said changing a tone to a commanding one. Almost making me whimper, quickly recovering. I looked at him like he was crazy, "You're crazy" "Tell me something I don't know" he said with a smirk. "Whatever" I said rolling my eyes. Just as I was about to talking, Kian's arm was around my throat. Not choking me that I lose breath or get dizzy, but just enough to spook me. But it doesn't instead I moan, realizing what I had done I looked at him. His eyes darker and I notice that the are blue, Killian had chocolate eyes.

"Let her go Kian, we're in public. She'll learn" Says Killian. Kian let me go and mutters brat,  under his breath for me not to hear but I have rabbit ears baby. Sharp as a needle. "I'm not a b-brat" I say feeling shy. "You won't be when we're done with you" Killian says.

After that the conversations go with me being shy and embarrassed, stuttering here and there. I should say this is different, Rune would be making fun of me right now. Dad would be calling me a 1809 broken record, like he used to call Armel who stuttered growing up.

"You said you've never had a men before, so that pussy had never been touched" Killian asks amused. "That I did not say" Kian grunted to that, I'm guessing he's disapproving. "My brother is mad, who touched you?" He asks, also with a changed demeanor. "A certain girl, this morning." Once again Kian jumps for my neck but this time he squeezes air out of me. "P-please -st-s-stop" I said trying to make him stop and cry for air. Tears streaming down my face. Killian sitting down and watching for a second and then spoke "Brother stop, it's enough. She'll die" just like that he stops. Grabbing everything I came with I ran out hearing Killian calling out for me. Quickly catching a taxi, I get in and gave him my address a coughing mess.

Arriving at my place I paid the driver and walked Inside the house using the back door. Going up to my room, I took off my clothes, remembering that I left my coat there. Fuck!  I took a shower. Whilst brushing my neck. Turing the knob off I dried myself and my hair. Wearing my boy shorts and sports bra for bed.

First I need water.

Opening my bar fridge in my room. I took out a bottle of water, gulped down and applied an ointment on my neck and called it a night.