killian

The dinner last night went well, apart from Amanda acting like a bitch. Well of course our girl being a bad bitch.

Our girl.

Sounds good to me. We aren't gentlemen, don't think we'll ever be but with her it's better. Worse at the same time, I just want her to be around me all the time. Even if she hates me or doesn't talk, just her energy is perfect.

Especially after seeing the footage of her helping Kian, she's perfect. We've tried helping him but we either got hurt or died. Our guards died trying to help him, 5 of them.

We don't talk much with her, we don't know what to say anyway. Whatever I say either angers her or saddens her. When I mad her cry an unfamiliar feeling of heartbreak clouded my dark soul. I don't ever want to see her cry again.

After she left we sent the guards out, obviously not needing them anymore. What we would've taken a few weeks to get done, she accomplished it in 3 hours.

With her it's accomplished that being with a fragile person would never work. She's part of us, she doesn't need us hovering over her to help her. She needs us beside her not infront.

Being a Dom and admitting this may be weird to many. I don't mind her being her boss out there, but inside our house and bedroom she needs to be behind us. She's a cracked egg on the edge of a building.

With Xavier I don't know what his problem is but we will get to the bottom of it somehow.

We're now having lunch with Anderson, our brother. He's younger than us, more free spirited than us.

"How long will the rebuilding be done?" He asked, referring to Mom's house. To say I'm freaked out is an understatement.

"They said a month, with the decor and all that. Most things were custom made and hard to remake" I answer.

"Why did you guys do that to her in the first place? Fuck" he says annoyed.
Failing to tell him we were jealous and stupid. "You do know that the annual family dinner is in a month right? She'll be here in a week" that we didn't think of.

"What are we going to do?" Anderson asked.
"Get a new house, bigger and better. Say it's a housewarming shit" Kian says, he's smart sometimes.
"Could work, we'll tell her she'll meet our girl. Cover that shit up, it's impossible though. She hates hotels" I said taking a sip of my rum.
"She'll stay at our place then we move to the new house. Ask E" Kian says.
"Man you're on a roll today, getting smarter by the second" Anderson jokes.

Making Kian stop talking, he hadn't spoken this much in years.

After the lunch we texted Eris to bomb the warehouses, obviously being in a public place.

After that we went to our place, checking out the Don of the Russian mafias. It's a woman, who only does business with women. Feminist at most, given that she believes in women supremacy. Bullshit! We can't even set a meeting with her now.

"What are we going to do now? We can't do any shit now" Anderson states the obvious. "Unless- No" Kian interrupts him.

"I mean we can all go with her there, make sure she's safe" a point as much as I don't want to agree.
"Can't we get one of our female death dealers, Monica is confident enough" I said.
"Easily manipulative" Kian said.
"Eris it is then" I said making it official, we don't know what she can do but after taking down Kian she should be fine.

-

3pm and E has arrived, seemingly happy. I don't want to ruin that bit I have to.

"So you'll have to call her, make a meeting then we all fly to Russia. Make a deal with her that she gives us a go ahead to deal with our enemies there and she has an ally of us. We're bigger in all mafias, except for Russia but we're close."