Oliver & Company II Prologue

This story starts with a blue screen with a castle appearing in a flash with the words 'Walt Disney Pictures' below it, before the screen turns black to begin the story. Somewhere in Paris, France, there was a classy neighborhood, and in the neighborhood was a fancy mansion that belonged to an Aristocrat named Madame Adelaide, who had only a family of cats for company. She also has a butler named Edger (voiced by Roddy Maude-Roxby), who just learned that his mistress was gonna give her inheritance to her cats, much to his dismay as he wanted the inheritance for himself. Edgar: "Cats inherit first... and I get it after the cats... it's not fair!, I mean how could she even get the idea of giving cats the inheritance... what would they do with it anyway... oh... I would give anything to get the inheritance..." said Edger, before a puff of smoke appeared, and once it faded, the Demon trio came to the scene. ScreamClaw: "Anything you say?" Edgar: "Ah!, who are you?" ScreamClaw: "Oh... just a group who can help you on getting what you want... for the right price." ThunderSmacker: "Yes, and you did say you would give anything to get the inheritance." SpaceWarp: "Y-y-yeah... we heard you say t-t-that..." Edgar: "Well... yes I did say that... but how could you help me?" ScreamClaw: "Well... that depends... how do you plan on getting the inheritance?" Edgar: "Well... I can only get it if something would have happened to the cats..." ScreamClaw: "Then in that case... perhaps if we uh... take them somewhere far away from here... you can get the inheritance." Edgar: "Hmm... I like that..." ThunderSmacker: "Of course if you want us to help you... you give us something in return." Edgar: "Which is..." SpaceWarp: "We have a hobby on c-c-collecting souls... and the family of c-c-cats would be p-p-perfect to add in our collection... right?" Edgar: "Yes... I suppose so... alright, you got yourself a deal." said Edgar, before he and ScreamClaw shook hands, and then the Demon trio let out an evil laugh. Little did they know was that this sinister plot they're making might get foiled by a certain kitten they have met before, and that's where this story begins.