Oliver & Company III Epilogue

After MegaTrog returns to the Underworld and promised to never bother them again, while Cruella was sent to prison, Oliver and everyone else returned to the house of Anita and Roger, and celebrate their reunion with the puppies, which are now 99 in total. Roger: "I can't believe this... I've never seen so many puppies in one place before..." Anita: "There must be like a hundred of them." Gidget: "From what Oliver, the other kittens and the 3 original puppies told me, there were like 96 of them, and 99 if you add Patch, Cadpig and Rolly." Roger: "Yes... but if you add Pongo and Perdita with them... we get 101 Dalmatians!" Anita: "101 Dalmatians..." Jokey: "That sounds like something from a book or something." Melody: "Yeah... it kinda does... or a classic movie..." Tommy: "But what now?" Duchess: "What do you mean?" Tommy: "What are we gonna do with all these puppies." Roger: "We'll keep them of course." Anita: "In this little house?" Roger: "We can move to a bigger place somewhere in the country... and create a new foundation... a dalmatian plantation!" Anita: "Oh Roger, that's truly an inspiration." Nanny: "It'll be a sensation." Oliver: "Funny... we have a foundation in Paris too, one for the alley cats there." Gidget: "Well there's nothing wrong with getting another one for another group of animals that need a place to live." O'Malley: "So true." Dodger: "Sounds cool to me, a foundation for dogs." Patch: "Yeah, and now I got a lot more brothers and sisters." Cadpig: "You mean 'we' have lots of new brothers and sisters." Patch: "Right." Rolly: "Hey Patch, what you did back in the moving van was really cool." Patch: "Oh you really think so?" Cadpig: "We know so." Patch: "Well... Oliver and Mr Dodger were pretty awesome themselves when they beat that Mega creep guy and Cruella on that dance off." Oliver: "Gosh... thanks, but it was nothing, really." Marie: "Don't be so silly, I think it was really amazing... and sweet too." said Marie, before she licks the orange kitten on the cheek, which made him blush. Berlioz: "Yuck!" Toulouse: "Oliver and Marie sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Duchess: "Berlioz, Toulouse, don't be rude please." Berlioz and Toulouse: "Yes mama." Boney 10: "Something tells me that you and your wife will be busy once we go back to New York." Roger: "Yes, but we'll always be happy for you all to come back and visit." Gidget: "Same here." Roger: "Now then... this calls for a song." said Roger, before he begins to play on the piano, and begins to play the song he just made, which is 'Dalmatian Plantation', and everyone begins to dance and sing with it. As the song continues to play, all the animals of London begin to howl in joy as they listen and dance to the music, and Oliver, the little kitten who once had no home or family, has probably gotten the biggest family in the world. The scene then turned to a blue screen with a castle appearing in a flash with the words 'Walt Disney Pictures' below it, before the screen turns black.

THE END.