Oliver & Company II Bloopers

The stage lights came on and Boney 10 comes to the scene. Boney 10: "Welcome everyone, today's bloopers will be about the sequel of Oliver & Company, which is based The Aristocats, wanna see what goofs happened while making it?, well that's what we're here for, roll the film!" called out Boney 10, before the camera starts rolling. The first scene shows the moment when Gidget and her group were using teleport to arrive in Paris, only to end up in a parallel universe of the Toon Kids being with the Aristocat family, and the kids see their doubles, excluding Melody of course. Director: "Cut!, this is the wrong universe!" Gidget: "Oops... sorry..." the second scene shows the moment when Edgar tripped on the trash can, but instead of maintaining his balance, he runs right into the camera and knocks it over. Director: "Hey watch it!" Edgar: "Sorry!" Director: "Cut!, somebody get the camera!" shouted the Director in annoyance while the cats just laughed. The next scene shows the moment when the Demon trio dropped the basket which fell somewhere in the countryside, before it explodes when it hit the ground, much to their surprise. ScreamClaw: "What the?!" ThunderSmacker: "A bomb?!" Director: "Cut!, who replaced the cats with explosives?!" SpaceWarp: "Uh... sorry..." ScreamClaw: "You?!" ThunderSmacker: "Were you trying to blow us up so you could be the leader?!" SpaceWarp: "N-n-no!... well... maybe a little b-b-bit..." Director: "Cut!, someone get the real basket!" the scene changes again to show the moment when Duchess and O'Malley first met, which was interrupted when Jokey and Jokeo appeared and started playing an accordion to make some romantic French music. Director: "Cut!, Jokey, you and Jokeo are not in this scene!" Jokey: "We're not?" Jokeo: "I guess not... sorry... thought we try setting the mood..." said the twins while the kittens just laughed. The scene changes once more to show the moment when the cats were forced to leave the milk truck, and the milk man started making dolphin noises. Oliver: "Hey!, watch that mouth of yours!, this is a family rated story!" shouted Oliver, while the others just laughed. Once more the scene changes to show the moment when Uncle Waldo appeared and started falling over again and again. Director: "Cut!, somebody help Uncle Waldo!" Oliver: "Maybe we should do this tomorrow..." once again the scene shows the moment when Oliver was about to jump to turn on the lamp that lights up the room so the cats could dance, only to miss the string and crash lands into a drum. Marie: "Oliver!" Director: "Cut!, somebody help the kitten!" Oliver: "I'm okay!" the scene changes once again to show the moment when Edgar, and the Demon trio were fighting against the alley cats and Dodger, before Roquefort, for some reason shouts everyone to freeze, and somehow everyone was frozen in ice. Director: "Cut!, the line was 'Quiet', not freeze!" Roquefort: "Oh... now you tell me..." said Roquefort, before he lets out a nervous chuckle. The final scene shows the moment when everyone was getting the family photo, but for some reason, the camera exploded, and everyone was covered in soot. Director: "Cut!, who put a bomb in the camera?!" asked the Director, before the sound of ScreamClaw's laugh was heard. Melody: "So... does this mean they won on something?" asked Melody, before another bomb, which ThunderSmacker was supposed to put up in the surface, but forgot to do it, blew up and the Demon trio got blown out of the Underworld with Edgar and landed on the ground while covered in soot themselves. Tommy: "Nope." said Tommy with a smile. The camera stops rolling, and the whole cast of the story was on the stage. Boney 10: "Well folks, that's all the bloopers we have for now, until next time of course." Oliver: "See ya everyone!" All: "Bye!"