Oliver & Company III Bloopers

The stage's lights came on when Boney 10 came to the scene, and the audience clapped their hands. Boney 10: "Hello folks, and welcome to the bloopers of Oliver & Company III, where you'll see the goofs that occurred while making the story, wanna see them?, well then roll the film!" called out Boney 10, before the camera starts rolling. The first scene shows the moment when Cruella and the Demon trio appeared at the beginning, and the trio had cages of what looked like baby seals instead of puppies. Cruella: "What the?!" Director: "Cut!, Demon trio, why do you have cages with seals instead of puppies?" ThunderSmacker: "These are seals?, I thought they were little dogs..." SpaceWarp: "Y-y-yeah... they bark like dogs..." ScreamClaw: "And they got spots..." Cruella: "You idiots!" shouted Cruella while the film crew just laughed. The second scene shows the moment when Gidget was feeling down and everyone was doing their best to cheer her up, before Madame Adelaide, the one who was supposed to have passed away hugged Gidget, who was surprised by this. Director: "Cut!, Madame, you're not in this story." said the director, before madame had a cheeky chuckle that made everyone else laugh. The next scene shows the moment when the puppies and kittens were watching the TV that was showing an image of Thunderbolt and the villain fighting while heading towards a waterfall, before a large amount of water burst out of the TV and everyone got wet. Director: "Cut!, who let the Stooges repair the plumbing on the set?!" asked the Director in annoyance while the dogs and cats shake off the water on their fur. The scene changes once more to show the moment when the Demon trio were chasing the group, before SpaceWarp and Jokey bumped into the camera, knocking it over. Director: "Cut!, somebody get the camera!" SpaceWarp: "Oops..." Jokey: "Sorry..." Melody: "Does the camera often get knocked over like this...?" Tommy: "Sometimes... yeah..." Gidget: "Oh boy..." Jokeo: "Let's try again." once more the scene changes to show the moment when Gidget was using her psychic powers to talk to Oliver through their minds, but it seems that Oliver was in a litter box to do his business and freaked out. Oliver: "Ah!, Gidget!, ever heard of knocking?!" Gidget: "Oops, sorry!" Director: "Cut!, let's try again later!" once again the scene change to show the moment when Cruella's car was heading for the De Vil place, but it didn't stop and crashed into the mansion, much to everyone's surprise, before seeing Cruella having a fit. Cruella: "Stupid car and it's stupid breaks!" Director: "Cut!, someone call a mechanic!" called out the director before everyone else, excluded Cruella, started to laugh. The scene changes once again to show the moment when the De Vil place was supposed to blow up, but instead a large stink cloud came out of it and the smell was terrible, forcing everyone to cover their noses. Director: "Cut!, Jokey, you were supposed to use explosives!, not a stink bomb!" Jokey: "But I thought it would be more funny." once more the scene changes again to show the moment when Oliver and Dodger were having a dance off against MegaTrog and Cruella De Vil, but then the kitten spins really hard and fast and crashed into a pile of snow. Director: "Cut!, Oliver, you weren't supposed to do that!" Oliver: "Sorry... let's try again." the final scene shows the moment when everyone was dancing to the Dalmatian Plantation song, but then Jokey and Jokeo started singing 'I like to move it, move it' which made everyone laugh. Director: "Cut!, Jokey, Jokeo, the song is Dalmatian Plantation!" Jokey: "Right... I knew that." Jokeo: "Yeah... let's try again." said the twins, before they try to do a retake. The camera stops rolling, and everyone that appeared in the story was on the stage. Boney 10: "Well folks, that's all the bloopers for now, see ya next time." Oliver: "And thanks for checking out my story and it's made up sequels." All: "Bye!"

Well there you have it folks, my own version of Oliver & Company and it's crossover sequels, I hope you all liked it, and I hope you'll all enjoy my other stories too, BYE!

THE END.