Oliver & Company II Epilogue

It was night time when Madame was setting up a family photo for everyone to be in. Madame: "Alright everyone, a little closer together." Gidget: "Sure thing." O'Malley: "So uh... how does she understand us again?" Oliver: "Gidget's psychic powers of course." Duchess: "And O'Malley... I'm so happy that you decided to stay with us." O'Malley: "Well... someone has to make sure you're safe... and besides, I think it's finally time I got myself a real home." Madame: "Yes it is, and not only that, I've decided to turn my home into a new foundation for all the alley cats of Paris." Tommy: "That's wonderful." Melody: "Yeah, all those cats deserve a home." Madame: "Indeed, and I've decided that when the day I can't take care of my cats anymore comes, Gidget shall be the new owner." Gidget: "Thanks, I'll do my best." Jokey: "Will there be snacks?" Madame: "Of course, nobody will go hungry on my watch." Jokeo: "Good to hear, cause my brother and I love to eat." Fagin: "Yeah, these two will probably eat just about anything." Winston: "Indeed..." Berlioz: "So does this mean that Oliver will come back?" Toulouse: "Yeah, will we see him again?" Madame: "Of course, after all, he's a part of the family as much as you are." Marie: "Hooray!, did you hear that Oliver?!, we can see each other more!" said Marie, before she licks Oliver on the cheek, which of course made him blush while chuckling a little. Madame: "Now don't move... smile... and say cheese!" Roquefort: "Did somebody just say cheese?" asked Roquefort, before the camera flashed, which made the photo of the whole family. Dodger: "Well now... the picture's done... so let's start the party." Oliver: "You got it!" said Oliver, before he and the others begin to party, and it wasn't long before the alley cats came to the scene and joined the party, and everyone started to sing 'Everybody wants to be a cat'. Meanwhile, in the Underworld, the Demon trio, who were watching Edgar being chased by little goblins, hear the music from the party above, which really annoyed them until it finally stopped. SpaceWarp: "Hey... it s-s-stopped..." ThunderSmacker: "I guess that's the end..." ScreamClaw: "Wait a minute, I'm the leader, I'll say when it's the end... [the words THE END bumped into ScreamClaw's face] okay... it's the end..." said ScreamClaw, as the words THE END were shown as jazzy music played for a bit before it stopped. The scene then turned to a blue screen with a castle appearing in a flash with the words 'Walt Disney Pictures' below it, before the screen turns black.