The Demon Trio Strikes Again

While the puppies and kittens and Toon kids went to bed, Roger and Anita take Pongo and Perdita out for a walk in the park, and Fagin does the same for Dodger. Unaware to the group, they were being watched by the Demon trio, who were hiding in a truck, hiding their faces with a newspaper. ScreamClaw: "There they go boys... now's our chance to get those puppies for Miss De Vil..." ThunderSmacker: "And then we'll have our mask again..." SpaceWarp: "Y-y-yeah... b-b-but what if something goes wrong...?" ScreamClaw: "Don't worry about it, just follow my lead, now let's get on with it." said ScreamClaw, before he parks the truck in front of the house where their targets are located. Meanwhile, inside the house, Nanny was checking on he puppies and kittens again, who were all sleeping together in a basket. Nanny: "Oh... such an adorable sight... puppies and kittens sleeping together... oh if only all dogs and cats get along like that... [hearing the doorbell ringing] now who could that be?" asked Nanny to herself, before she opens the door and sees the Demon trio themselves. ScreamClaw: "Good evening madam." ThunderSmacker: "We're from the gas company." SpaceWarp: "B-b-but I thought we were the electric c-c-company?" ThunderSmacker: "Oh right... I mean electric company." Nanny: "You don't look like you're from the electric company." ScreamClaw: "Oh uh, we're new, and we've been sent to inspect the wiring here." Nanny: "Well sorry boys, but you're not coming in here while the Mr and Mrs gone." ScreamClaw: "Oh really?" asked ScreamClaw while looking a little mad, before Oliver comes to the scene, looking for something to drink, before seeing the Demon trio and gasped, while ThunderSmacker sees Oliver and got really angry. ThunderSmacker: "You again!" Oliver: "Ah!" screamed Oliver, before he makes a run for it, while the Demon trio forced their way into the house and went after the kitten. Nanny: "Hey stop now!, leave that poor kitten alone!" shouted Nanny, trying to stop the Demon trio, which made enough noise to wake up everyone in the house. Melody: "Tommy?, what's that noise?" Tommy: "I don't know..." Marie: "Where's Oliver?" Berlioz: "Wasn't he with us?" Toulouse: "Yeah... but now he's gone..." Patch: "I hope he's okay..." Rolly: "Maybe he went off to get a snack..." Cadpig: "That's more like something you would do..." Duchess: "Oliver?, where are you?" O'Malley: "Don't worry, I'm sure he's okay..." Oliver: "Help!" Jokey: "I don't think he would cry for help if he was okay... right?" Jokeo: "No... he wouldn't..." that was when Oliver came into the room, and so did the Demon trio, which made everyone gasp in shock. ScreamClaw: "Well... it's a small world after all..." Gidget: "The Demon trio?!, what are you doing here?!" ThunderSmacker: "We have a job to do... and a score to settle with you lot as well it seems..." SpaceWarp: "Y-y-yeah... what he said..." ScreamClaw: "Get them!" ordered ScreamClaw, as he and the other demons go after the group, who tried their best to get away from them. Nanny tried to help the kids, pups and kittens, but the Demon trio locked her up in the attic, preventing her to escape. Nanny: "Let me out!, I'll call the police if you don't let me out and leave!" shouted Nanny, trying to open the door but failed. As for the kids, they managed to hide in the basement, but the puppies and kittens were captured. ThunderSmacker: "You little fur ball... this time you won't escape..." ScreamClaw: "Never mind ThunderSmacker, we got what we came here for... the kittens are just a bonus..." SpaceWarp: "B-b-but... what about the others?" ScreamClaw: "We'll get them later, come on." said ScreamClaw, before he and the other demons went out of the house with a bag that held both the puppies and kittens inside. It wasn't long before the Toon kids wen out of hiding, and got up to the attic door to free Nanny at last. Gidget: "Nanny, are you alright?" Nanny: "Why those rotten lizards!, the nerve of them breaking in here like that!" Jokeo: "But why were they here in the first place?" Jokey: "Were they here for us?" Gidget: "I don't know... but they seemed surprised to see us here... meaning we weren't the ones they came here for..." Tommy: "So then what were they after?" Melody: "Hey guys... where's Oliver?... and the other kittens?... and the puppies?" that was when Duchess and O'Malley came to the scene, and they were very worried. Duchess: "We can't find them anywhere!, my children are gone!" O'Malley: "And so is Oliver!, along with the puppies!" All: "What?!" Nanny: "Oh no!, they took the puppies and kittens!, those monsters stole the puppies and kittens!" shouted Nanny, before she started to cry, and it wasn't long before the others joined in her sorrow.