A Family Reunion In Paris

Somewhere in New York city, there was a large mansion that belonged to a Toon Mew girl named Gidget, and she was used to be loneliest rich girl in New York. But now she has her friends living with her, like Fagin, a former bargeman that is now her second butler, while the first butler is Winston, and her fellow Toon friends, Tommy, Melody, Jokey and Jokeo. Not to mention Dodger the dog, and Oliver, the little kitten who now has a family and home. Now, Gidget was looking a photo of her late parents, when Oliver and Dodger, along with the other Toon kids came over to her. Oliver: "Are those your parents." Gidget: "Yup... that's them alright..." Dodger: "Who are the ladies with them?" Gidget: "Oh the first one is Madame Adelaide, and the other is Anita, they're both family members... Adelaide is my grandmother from my mother's side, while Anita is my aunt, the sister of my dad." Oliver: "I thought you didn't had any family members left?" Gidget: "Well... not here, my grandmother lives is Paris, while my aunt lives in London." Jokey: "That's a long distance from here..." Jokeo: "Yeah, like at the other side of the sea from here." Oliver: "What's Paris... and London?" Melody: "They're cities like New York, but different, they're on a different part of land... on the other side of the sea." Tommy: "Yeah, London is in England, while Paris is in France." Jokey: "I once heard that Paris is known as the city of love." Oliver: "Really?" Gidget: "Well it is a romantic place... there's a lot of romance that goes on there... some say that whenever someone goes there, they find their true love..." Oliver: "Even a kitten like me?" Dodger: "Why?, you want a lover?" said Dodger with a smirk, which made Oliver blush a little. Oliver: "No... I was just asking... but hey... what are the odds of that happening?" Dodger: "Yeah... fair enough." Jokeo: "You know Gidget... I don't think we've actually met either your grandmother or your aunt..." Gidget: "Oh you're right... but I have met them... once... some time ago... I would love to see them again." Oliver: "Well why can't ya?" Melody: "Cause as we said before, they're in either Paris or London, and those cities are on the other side of the sea, which makes the trip on seeing them a little hard." Jokey: "Yeah, it's not like we have psychic powers to teleport ourselves there so we could visit either one anytime." said Jokey, which made everyone paused for a moment, before Gidget face palmed herself in realization. Gidget: "Ugh!, I can't believe I didn't think of that!" Tommy: "Oh yeah... you have psychic powers..." Jokeo: "I don't know what spooks me more... the fact that we didn't think of that before Jokey... or the fact that Jokey was the one who reminded us that Gidget has psychic powers that can do that..." Jokey: "Hey!, I have my moments!" Gidget: "Yes you do... boys... and Melody... I think it's time we take a little trip..." Melody: "To where?" Gidget: "To Paris... I'm sure my grandmother will be very happy to see me... and to meet you guys." a few moments later, after talking to Winston and Fagin, the group packed their things, and the whole family, thanks to Gidget's psychic powers, were teleported out of New York and were now in the city of Paris, and in front of the mansion where Madame Adelaide lives. Gidget knocks on the door, and it wasn't long before Edgar opens the door, and was surprised by the sight of the group. Edgar: "Um... may I help you?" Gidget: "Hi Edgar, it's me, Gidget!" said Gidget, before Madame Adelaide (voiced by Hermione Baddeley) came to the scene and was surprised but happy. Madame: "Oh my goodness!, Gidget!, you've grown so much since I last saw you!, what are you doing here?" Gidget: "Just thought I would drop in, grandmother, these are my friends, Tommy, Melody, Jokey and Jokeo, and of course you know Winston here." Winston: "It's good to see you again." Madame: "Same with you." Fagin: "Hi, I'm Fagin, Gidget's second butler." Madame: "Well it's a pleasure to meet you, Fagin." Gidget: "And these two are Dodger and Oliver, they're both Fagin's." Madame: "A dog and a cat together... you don't see that every day." Fagin: "Huh?, oh yeah, I almost forgot that dogs are known to chase cats... but not Dodger, he only chases bad cats." Madame: "Well it's a good thing that my cats is very good." Gidget: "You have cats?" Madame: "Yes, why don't you come on in and meet them?" Gidget: "Sure." Edgar: "Um... are you sure that's wise?" Madame: "Oh come now Edgar, Gidget's my granddaughter, and these people are her friends, so any friend of hers is a friend of mine." Edgar: "Well... if you say so." said Edgar, still with concern, not for trust issues, but because of the risk of anyone finding out about his certain deal. When the group got to a room, they see an adult white female cat named Duchess (voiced by Eva Gabor), and her three kittens, the white female kitten named Marie (voiced by young Liz English), the black male kitten named Berlioz (voiced by young Dean Clark), and a brown male kitten named Toulouse (voiced by young Gary Dubin), and they were surprised to see that they have company. Madame: "Duchess, kittens, this is Gidget, my adopted granddaughter and her friends, I want you to make them feel welcomed as much as much as possible." Duchess: "Of course Madame." Marie/ Berlioz/ Toulouse: "Wee!" said the cats, which of course surprised both Madame and Edgar very much, as it was the first time they heard them talk. Edgar: "Um... either my ears are playing tricks... or did the cats just... talk?!" Gidget: "Oh sorry, my psychic powers can sometimes cause others to hear animals talk." Madame: "Really?, that's quite a gift you have there." Toulouse: "Wait... so does this mean... you can understand what we're saying?!" Tommy: "Yeah pretty much, I'm Tommy, and this is Melody, my little sister." said Tommy, before Melody gets hears for eyes and ran over to the kittens and hugged them. Melody: "Aww!, aren't you just the cutest things!" Jokeo: "She sure has a love for kittens..." Jokey: "Can't blame her really." Duchess: "Bonjour, I'm Duchess, and those are my kittens." Jokeo: "Hi, I'm Jokeo." Jokey: "And I'm Jokey." Jokeo/ Jokey: "We're twins!" Fagin: "I'm Fagin, Gidget's second butler, and this is Winston, the first butler, and this is Dodger, my dog." Dodger: "Well... you're certainly a looker... for a cat anyway." Duchess: "Why thank you... um... who's your little friend behind you?" asked Duchess, who just noticed Oliver hiding behind the dog. Tommy: "That's Oliver, come on out, they're friendly." said Tommy, before Oliver comes out of hiding, and then sees the kittens, curious of them as he never saw other kittens like himself before, other than his siblings of course. When he sees Marie, his eyes widen while his heart began to race a little for some reason, while the same went with Marie, who couldn't help but find Oliver to be a very handsome kitten in her eyes. Oliver: "Uh... hi there... I'm Oliver... it's nice to meet you..." Marie: "The pleasure is all mine... I'm Marie... Bonjour..." said the two kittens while blushing a little, before hearing Berlioz and Toulouse snicker. Berlioz: "Don't look now... but I think the love bug just bit our sister." Toulouse: "Yeah." Marie: "Hey!" Duchess: "Now children, mind your manners, these are our guests." Berlioz/ Toulouse: "Yes, mama." Madame: "Now Edgar, I want you to make sometime for our guests please." Edgar: "Uh... of course Madame, as you wish." said Edgar, as he goes off into the kitchen, making sometime for the guests. Unaware to them that he was putting in some sleeping pills into the milk for the cats, and in the drinks for the others. When he came back, he serves the mink and drinks to everyone, and once after everyone took their fill, they began to feel very sleepy and decided to go to bed, unaware of the sinister plot that was about to take place.