A Family Reunion In London

In the city of New York, there was a mansion that belonged to Gidget D Mew, and she was feeling very sad, and she wasn't the only one. Turns out that Madame Adelaide, Gidget's adopted grandmother, had passed away, and now her cats, the Aristocats, along with Thomas O'Malley, were living in the mansion with her and her friends and family. Oliver, the orange kitten that belongs to Fagin, Gidget's second butler, was doing his best to cheer Marie up. Oliver: "Hey Marie... are you okay?" Marie: "Well... I don't know... poor madame... I know she wasn't young... but still... she was family..." Oliver: "I know... I'm truly sorry... we're all sad about this... especially Gidget..." Marie: "Oh yeah... Gidget... we should go comfort her..." Oliver: "Good idea..." said Oliver, before he and Marie went into Gidget's room, where they find Gidget looking very sad, and Tommy, Melody, Jokey and Jokeo, along with Dodger, Duchess, O'Malley, and the other kittens were there too, trying their best to comfort her. Oliver and Marie went over to Gidget, and rubbed their heads on the Toon cat girl. Gidget: "Hey Oliver... hey Marie... thanks for trying to cheer me up... you and everyone else here..." Duchess: "Of course, you're family... and it's our job to be there for our family." O'Malley: "Yeah... so it's not a problem for us being around to cheer you up." Tommy: "And we're your friends too, and friends help out each other... no matter what." Melody: "Yeah, and we're orphans too, we know how you feel..." Jokeo: "Yeah, so we orphans have to stick together..." Gidget: "Of course... and as for the Alley cat foundation in Grandmother's home... it's got Scat Cat as the manager..." Dodger: "I still find it odd for a cat to be in charge of a foundation... but I guess it's cool for me as that cat was real smooth and all that." O'Malley: "You can say that again." Jokey: "Hey... Gidget... when you talked about your grandmother of Paris... didn't you mentioned that you had an aunt in London?" asked Jokey, which made Gidget's eyes widen in realization. Gidget: "Oh yeah!, I nearly forgot about her!, she's still alive I think!" Berlioz: "Are you sure?" Toulouse: "Really?" Gidget: "Yeah... she must be..." Tommy: "Hey... why don't we go to London and pay her a visit?" Gidget: "Oh Tommy, that's a wonderful idea!, let's go see see her!" Marie: "How?, she's in London, which is like the other side of the ocean here." Gidget: "Teleportation powers, remember?" Marie: "Oh right... nearly forgot about that..." Duchess: "So... we're going to London?" Tommy: "Seems to be the case, I hope you don't mind." Duchess: "Of course not, we go wherever our family goes, and I am curious about the culture of England." Toulouse: "Yeah, so what are we waiting for?, let's go." Berlioz: "To London we go!" Gidget: "Alright, but let's get Winston and Fagin too, we must have an adult or two with us." Duchess: "Good idea." some time later, Gidget went to tell Winston and Fagin about her plan on visiting her aunt, which the pair thought it was a good idea, as they knew that Gidget needs something to cheer her up. So they started packing, and then when everyone was ready, Gidget uses her psychic powers to teleport herself and everyone out of the mansion, and they were now in London. A few moments later, the group went to a small house that belongs to Anita and her husband. Fagin: "So this is where your aunt lives?" Gidget: "Yes, from what I heard, this is where she lives now... and I've heard she's now married and has some Dalmatians." Oliver: "Dalmatians?" Tommy: "Those are dogs." O'Malley: "Dogs?!" Dodger: "Cool it, I'm sure they're not the kind of dogs that chase cats." said Dodger, before Gidget knocks on the door, and then a maid, named Nanny (voiced by Martha Wentworth), opens the door and was surprised by the sight of the group. Nanny: "Oh, can I help you?" Gidget: "Yes, I'm here to see my Aunt, Miss Anita, is she here?" Nanny: "Your aunt?" said Nanny, before Anita (voiced by Lisa Davis) came to the scene. Anita: "Oh my gosh... Gidget, is that really you?!" Gidget: "Hi Aunt Anita, it's been a while." Anita: "Yes, it sure has." Nanny: "Oh?, so this little cat girl is really your niece?" Anita: "Yes, this is Gidget, Roger dear!, come over here, we have guests!" called out Anita, before Roger (voiced by Ben Wright) came to the scene and was surprised by the sight of the big group. Roger: "Oh... this is unexpected... wait... I think I've seen this girl before... but from where?" Anita: "In my family photo, but she was very little back then... anyway, this is Gidget, and she's our niece, and I do believe this group is with her." Fagin: "Yes, I'm Fagin, one of Gidget's butlers, it's nice to meet you all." Roger: "Yes, it's a pleasure to meet you too, but why are you here?" Winston: "Well... we just thought that we could drop in, may we come in?" Roger: "Sure, come right in." said Roger, before the sound of a gunshot and barking was heard, which surprised the group. Anita: "Don't worry, that's just out dogs watching TV." Oliver: "The Dalmatians, right?" asked Oliver, which really surprised Nanny, Anita and Roger very much." Roger: "Did... that kitten just talk?" Tommy: "That's the work of Gidget's psychic powers, they're translating the animal speeches for us all." Nanny: "My goodness... that's quite a gift..." Gidget: "Thanks..." it wasn't long before Oliver and the other kittens went into the living room, where they see the family of dalmatians watching the TV. The father was Pongo (voiced by Rod Taylor), the mother was Perdita (voiced by Cate Bauer), and they both had 3 puppies. The first puppy was Patch (voiced by young Bobby Lockwood), the second puppy was Rolly (voiced by Kath Soucie), and the third was Cadpig (voiced by Kath Soucie). When the dogs see the kittens, they were surprised. Pongo: "Oh excuse me, we weren't expecting company." Perdita: "Hello little ones, what are your names?" Oliver: "I'm Oliver." Marie: "I'm Marie." Berlioz: "I'm Berlioz." Toulouse: "And I'm Toulouse, Bonjour." Rolly: "Bon what?" Cadpig: "That's hello in French, my name is Cadpig, salutations." Kittens: "Huh?" Patch: "That's what she says a fancy way to say hello, I'm Patch by the way." Rolly: "I'm Rolly." Pongo: "My name's Pongo." Perdita: "And I'm Perdita." Oliver: "Pleased to meet you." Patch: "So you're from Paris?" Oliver: "Well Marie and her brothers do, I'm from New York... it's a long story... anyway, we're here for Gidget to see her aunt, Miss Anita." Perdita: "Oh Gidget, I've heard about her, she's a Toon girl that has psychic powers." said Perdita, before the TV showed a scene where a dog named Thunderbolt fights a bad guy on a river that leads to a waterfall, which said 'tune in next time for next week's episode'. Patch: "Thunderbolt always wins." said Patch, before a commercial about some dog food was shown, which had a catchy tune. When it was getting late, the adults tell the kids it was time for them to go to bed, which made the kids sigh in dismay at first, before yawning and got tired. Soon, the kids began to go off for bed, unaware for the danger that was about to befall on them.