Escape From The De Vil Place

Inside the De Vil place, the Demon trio were watching the TV, before Cruella came and slapped them. ScreamClaw: "Ow!" ThunderSmacker: "What was that for?!" SpaceWarp: "Y-y-yeah!, that hurt!" Cruella: "This is no time to watch TV, the police are on their way here!" ScreamClaw: "What?!" ThunderSmacker: "How is that possible?!" SpaceWarp: "Y-y-yeah, nobody knows it was... well except for those Toon k-k-kids..." Cruella: "Someone saw you?!" ThunderSmacker: "Just those kids that gave us trouble before..." Cruella: "And you didn't about killing them?!" ScreamClaw: "Uh... we might be evil... but I don't know if we would go that far..." ThunderSmacker: "Besides, they don't know about you." Cruella: "Well somehow they found out and told the police!, they're on their way here even as we speak!" SpaceWarp: "Uh oh..." said SpaceWarp as he gulped, while Oliver, the kittens, and all the puppies had a happy look on their faces as they knew they were about to be rescued. Oliver: "Did you hear that you guys, help is coming." Marie: "Does that mean mama's coming?" Toulouse: "And O'Malley?" Berlioz: "Please say it's so." Oliver: "I'll bet my 9 lives on it." Patch: "Then mother and father are coming too!" Cadpig: "Hooray!" Rolly: "Does that mean we'll get to eat soon?" Oliver: "I sure hope so... we haven't eaten anything for a while now..." Cadpig: "No kidding... the food here is terrible... I mean even mice or rats wouldn't like it." said Cadpig with disgust. ThunderSmacker: "So what do we do?" Cruella: "What you should have done the moment you brought those mongrels here... kill hem and make them into the coats I wanted!, and then we make a run for it!" SpaceWarp: "B-b-but how...?" Cruella: "Any way you want to kill them!, poison them!, drown them!, bash them on the head!, I don't care how you kill the little beasts but do it!, and do it now!" ScreamClaw: "Calm down miss, we'll get it done." suddenly, the sound of the mansion's doors being rammed was heard, and the trio and Cruella slowly walked towards the doors, before the Toon kids, followed by Pongo, Perdita, Duchess, O'Malley, and Dodger, came in, much to the villains' surprise. Gidget: "Where are they?!" Tommy: "We know you have them!" ScreamClaw: "Oh great... them again..." Oliver: "Gidget!, Dodger!" Patch/ Cadpig/ Rolly: "Mother!, dad!" Marie/ Berlioz/ Toulouse: "Mama!" Duchess: "The children!" O'Malley: "Hold on kids!, we're coming!" Cruella: "Talking cats?!" SpaceWarp: "Uh... I think t-t-that's the least of or worries..." Pongo: "You got that right!" Perdita: "We're taking the kids back!" snarled Pongo and Perdita, as they along with Dodger went to attack the Demon trio, while the Toon kids, Duchess and O'Malley go to the puppies and kittens. Oliver: "Gidget!, everyone... thanks for coming... I was worried that..." Gidget: "Yeah... so were we..." Tommy: "Now let's get out of here, quick!" Melody: "Yeah... I don't know how much longer Mr Pongo, Miss Perdita and Mr Dodger can hold the Demon trio or that mean lady off..." Jokeo: "Well let's not stay here and find out." Jokey: "Yeah, cause I threw a bomb in here in hopes to blow up the trio." All: "What?!" Gidget: "The plan was to save the kittens and puppies!, not blowing them up!" Jokey: "It's meant for the bad guys." Gidget: "That's still not a good idea!" Jokey: "Oh... sorry..." Duchess: "What do we do?" O'Malley: "Well since this place is about to blow up... let's run for it!" shouted O'Malley, before he and the others, followed by the 96 other puppies, make a run for it, and then Pongo, Perdita and Dodger followed behind the group. Cruella: "After them!" shouted Cruella, before she and the Demon trio chase after the puppies and the others, just before the whole mansion blew up into a million pieces.