Prologue

TW: Death, angst (if you call that a trigger I dunno some people really hate angst)

The sound of clashing swords rang in the air as the fight continued.

"NO!"

A TNT minecart trap blew up more than half the combatants, including the ones who set it. As the battle continued, more and more players fell, until there were only two left.

"You coward!" One screamed "You hide behind your comrades, letting them do the work, sacrificing them?"

"Foolish..." the second shook their head in disappointment. "This is how a real general leads his army. Who is the most valuable? Who should be protected at all costs? The leader. And who is responsible for all of the soldiers? The general."

The first narrowed her eyes. "If that's that case, then you obviously are responsible for all of their actions? Correct?" She continued before the other had the chance to respond. "Which means you killed all my allies, my comrades, my..." Her voice broke. "My friends."

"You misunderstand me-"

"No." Her voice now stronger than ever. "I did not misunderstand you. It's time. Time to avenge my friends, my allies, and finally end this all."

She leapt forward, slashing the sword at him. He leapt back, but was too late.

<Server> RenDog was slain by Xarina Void

WC: 206

Hey, what can I say? It's the prologue. Also, this is the first time you get to meet our main character!

-Amethyst