Chapter 2

Welcome to 3rd life. You're joined by 14 other people and have 3 lives. When you're red, you become hostile. The last one standing wins. Good luck.

Xarina groaned as she sat up and looked around. Not again. She ran to the nearest tree and started punching it down. When she had finished, she got herself a pickaxe. After getting stone tools, she cautiously crept down into a cave.

"Hello?" Xarina heard a voice call out. "Who's there?" A young man came around the corner. "Hello, my name's Jimmy! Jimmy Solidarity." He had chocolate brown eyes, and wore a sort of superhero looking outfit with a large S in the center.

An almost comical, but angry smirk. The first to arrive. The first to leave. Betrayal.

"Hello? Can you Hear me? Helloooooo?" He waved a hand in front of her face and she snapped out of the flashback. 

"Oh. Uh. Yeah, my name's Xarina. Xarina Void, nice to meet you!" She smiled. She had learned that everyone had forgotten about Red Life, so she tried to as well. "Hey, want to-"

"Jimmy, who're you talking to?" Another person stepped around the corner. They had cyan hair and eyes, and had a rainbow on their shirt. "Hello, name's Scott S. Major, what's your's?"

"I'm Xarina Void." She replied "I was just about to propose making an alliance with Jimmy here, but I think it'd be good adding you as well- if you're interested of course."

"Well, I can't speak for Jimmy, but I would definitely love to have an alliance with you!" He grinned, but that turned into a confused frown. "I feel like I know you. Have we met?"

Xarina sucked in a breath. "Scott- do you remember Red life?"

"Red life..." Scott said thoughtfully. "It's right there, on the tip of my tongue, but I can't put my finger on it."

Xarina sighed. "Oh well, it was worth a shot."

"Um. I think I would like to join the alliance, it sounds pretty cool." Jimmy said, making both of them jump. "It's smart too, three people is better than no people."

Xarina grinned. "Have you guys cleared this cave out yet?" She asked. "If so, let's go find another."

"Nope!" Scott said enthusiastically, "We haven't covered a couple branches, let's go!"

Time skip until they're out of the cave because I'm lazy and why not-

They had finally made it out of the cave (nobody could remember the way out), and emerged in a beautiful valley full of flowers. They ended up staying with a large group in a small hole in the wall for the night, and after getting rid of the phantoms , they decided to settle in the flower valley.

Xarina smiled, content as she stepped back and admired her work. It wasn't like you could see it, but that was kinda the point. She had made a secret underwater grotto in the lake in between Scott and Jimmy's hobbit holes.

Martyn stopped by, interrupting the peace and quiet of her and Scott building. "Come to the one, the only, the best, enchanting business on the server!" He declared, barging into the valley. "Renchanting is officially open for business!"

After a short chat, Xarina and Scott decided to go check out Renchanting. As they walked, they wondered what the price was. They didn't have any diamonds yet, so maybe they could trade some paper.

When they got there, some other people were already there, and strangely there was obsidian behind the door.

"Hey, Ren, why's there obsidian behind the door?" Scott asked curiously "and why is Cleo trying to get in through the wall?"

After a Ren finished helping his current customers, they made a deal for full armor and tools for the flower valleyens, and decided they'd send Jimmy back with the sugarcane.

Then Jimmy showed up, and after some convincing, went to get some spruce wood and then back to the base.

"Now," Scott said "let's fix Jimmy's base so we don't have to look at this ugliness." They set to work, and almost got it done before Jimmy got back.

"What's this?" He asked "It looks so nice, did you two do this?"

"Well, it was mainly Scott, but yes." I replied. "It looks nice doesn't it?"

-time skip brought to you by my lack of motivation at the moment-

They went to check out the desert, after hearing that Grian and Scar had claimed the whole thing.

It was true

And then they stole some sand

Then they ran away, to Grian screaming: RESPECT THE TORCHES!!!

-So... um. I lost motivation halfway through. Let's just pretend the stuff from episodes 1-2 happened. Um. Moving on! I don't want to lose motivation, so I'm going to write about the events I'm most excited about. What are your favorites in Last Life? Obviously the final battle and stuff, but I want to know what yours are.

Amethyst out

793 words