Chapter 1

"SCAAAARRRR!!!"

Hoo boy

"Scar what did you do?" I asked cautiously. "Do I even want to know?"

"Well I-" he seemed to change his mind. "Uh... Nothing. Nothing at all, yeah..."

"Scar"

"Well I might have lost the diamond throne??" He looked nervous. "Don't be mad?"

I held in a laugh. I was part of the Mycelium Resistance. We had stolen the diamond throne, but Scar, Bdubs, and the rest of HEP didn't know that. "Yikes. Any idea where it might be?"

"No, but I think I know who stole it. I bet it was the Mycelium Resistance" He looked really convinced. That wasn't entirely unexpected, but we were hoping it would take them a bit longer to figure it out though. "Bdubs doesn't know that though." He looked nervous. "I bet he's going to be mad"

"SCAAAARR! WHERE THE HECK IS THE DIAMOND THRONE!?!"

"Oh no"

Bdubs burst into the room. "Scar Goodtimes, WHERE IS THE DIAMOND THRONE?????"

"Bdubs, I think the Mycelium Resistance stole it!"

And yes I know it didn't really happen like that, but I thought it would be more interesting. Keep in mind I'm basing this off of the real events, this won't be an exact replica.

Bdubs seemed to calm down a bit. "Are you sure?" He asked. "They've been a bit of a nuisance, but they haven't done anything like this."

"Yes I'm sure. Who else?" The pair finally noticed me. "Hey Xarina. What are you doing here?"

"I came to visit Scar, and then this happened." I smiled to show them I wasn't annoyed. "Also, I've been wanting to join HEP, remember?"

"Oh yeah, now I remember." They shared a look, thinking for a second. "We need as many people as we can get on our side, now that the conflict seems to be escalating. Consider yourself a member."

"Great!" I smiled. This was going to plan. "I've got some work to do on my base, is there a meeting, or...?"

"Yes, in two days, at the town hall." Scar thought for a moment. "Around two? I think."

"Three actually." Bdubs corrected. "We'll see you then?"

"Yes" I confirmed, smiling inward to myself. "I'll be there."

After exchanging goodbyes, I flew off towards my base. I guess now's a good time to tell you about my fellow hermits. Scar Goodtimes is the mayor of the server. He's a vex/cat hybrid, and is best friends with Bdubs DoubleO. Bdubs is a glare, and loves sleeping. Grian Dreamslayer is an avian hybrid, and is best friends with Mumbo Jumbo. Mumbo is just a regular human, but is amazingly good at redstone. I have two brothers, Xisuma Void, and Xanthus Void. These are just a few of the hermits.

When I got to my base, I continued working on my elven city. It was coming along nicely. I was building the Tribunal Hall, or the place where trials were held, sort of like a courtroom.

If anyone knows what I'm basing this off of, then congratulations! Bonus points to you.

I was almost done with the roof, when I heard someone call my name.

"Xarina? Xarina, where are you?"

"Grian is that you?" I called. "Are you calling a-" whoops. Probably shouldn't say that  "Nevermind. But if you are doing a thing, you really should just do an isolated comm message."

"I'm not. Were you successful?" His face turned red. "Sorry, I didn't mean to sound pushy."

I laughed. "Don't worry about it. But yes, I did manage to join HEP."

Grian's face lit up. "Great! Now we can know what HEP is up to!"

Just then Scar flew in. "AAAAAAAHHHHHH" he yelled, and we both jumped out of the way, as Scar crashed into the ground. "What are you guys meeting about?" He asked curiously. "I came to tell Xarina about the change in meeting time."

Grian spluttered, and I could tell he had no idea about what to say. "We- uh- I just came to- um-"

"Grian came over to steal some prismarine." I replied smoothly. "He ran out, and came to grab some of mine." I rolled my eyes.

Then Bdubs flew in. "Did scar tell you about-"

He froze mid sentence. I looked at Grian and Scar. Frozen as well. Not again. And with that thought, we were swept away in a swirl of purple magic.

So. First chapter! What did you think? I'd love some constructive criticism, this is my first fan fiction. Anyway, next chapter later this week if anyone sees this when it comes out. I'm planning to do some character dev next chapter.

-Amethyst

WC: 717