His Creation • 1

.•*•.

The beginning...

His creation of earth, a lively planet full of new creatures, plants, and life.

With the power of his mind, the man creates one man, and one woman.

Adam

Eve

He places his newest creations onto the earth...

"God dammit Eve!" Adam yells, Eve walks into the garden unfazed at Adam's yelling while eating an apple that she picked.

"What now Adam.." Eve rolled her eyes, taking another bite at her apple.

"You didn't clean up this fucking mess you made while I was out getting food?!" Adam yells.

"Shut the fuck up, maybe you should put this apple in your mouth and go let Lilith fuck you!" Eve throws the apple at Adam, making him roll his eyes and pick it up.

"I've tried fucking you both, and neither of you are fitting wives!" Adam yells, walking away from his first wife as she begins to yell random words.

"God damn." Adam walks out of the garden, looking around in bushes to find some berries he can munch on to get his head off Eve.

Little did Adam know, both of his wives were being guided by Lucifer Morningstar. Lucifer fell in love with Eve, persuading her to eat the very apple that came off a tree that was swore to never be eaten. Lilith, Adam's second wife, had also fallen into Lucifer's love spell. Adam did not know of this, and God knew he had to do something about it.

"God damn where are the fucking berries?!" Adam yelled, frustrated by not being able to find his favorite berry bush. Adam turned his head quickly to the sound of bushes rustling.

"What the fuck?" Adam moved closer and swiped the bush with his hand, on the other side of the bush popped up a beautiful woman, with very long ghostly white hair and beautiful golden eyes. "Holy shit." Adam yelled.

"Who are you?" The woman backed away, scared and confused. "I didn't mean to do any harm!" She put her hands up.

"No, no. I'm not mad!" Adam says, putting his hands up as well, making the woman calm down and put hers down. "You- You're just beautiful." Adam says.

The woman giggles and looked back up confused, "You are?" She asks.

"Adam, who are you?" Adam gulped and put his hands down, the woman looked him up and down before saying her name. "My name is Lynn."

"Where did you come from?" Adam asks, confused as ever. He'd never met anyone else besides his two wives, he belived they were the only people that existed.

"I-" Lynn stuttered. "I don't know, I just was here. I haven't been here long." She says.

"Come with me, if you're hungry you can come eat with us." Adam offered, lending his hand out for Lynn to grab. She instantly took it, as she was hungry and didn't know how much longer she could go without some good food.

"Us?" Lynn asked. Adam looked back and then realized.

"Yeah, my other two wives. We eat together in a group at the garden." He says, lifting her up and began to walk with her to the way back to the garden.

"Wives?" Lynn asked.

"Yeah? Do you not have a husband?" Adam asked. Lynn looked confused, she did not know what 'wives' or a 'husband' was.

"No. I don't know what those are. You are the only other person I've seen so far." Lynn says.

"Well, since it will be a long way to the garden, I'll tell you." Adam inhaled. "A wife or husband is someone you marry if you love them very much, but in my case I don't love either of my wives. I'm the only man here so I have to love them." Adam explained.

"Oh." Lynn grabbed her hair and began to carry it so it didn't drag on the forest floor. Adam looked over and noticed, "Your hair is very pretty." He smirked.

Lynn giggled, "Thank you, Adam."

•+*+• |One Year Later..
SMUT

"Adam!" Lynn screamed.

"Holy shit, fuck." Adam thrusted into Lynn, making her grip the ground as hard as she can so she didn't move. "Damn bitch, this is better than everyone else I've fucked!" Adam held his third wife by the waist as he kept going.

"Adam, please!" Lynn begged, she wanted more as she enjoyed this new feeling she was experiencing. This was the very first time, and she knew it felt right.

Sex.

Lilith and Eve sat out in the garden, infront of a campfire as the married couple kept making love in the forest.

"Is he fucking her?" Lilith asks Eve.

"No shit, all that screaming definitely isn't her getting mauled by a bear." Eve rolls her eyes.

"Pfft." Lilith giggles and soon Eve does too, "Watch him fall out of love with her right after." Lilith says.

"I can't wait." Eve laughs with Lilith. They both turn their heads in the direction Adam and Lynn were in when they heard something.

"Oh my god Adam!" Lynn moaned. The two girls snapped their heads back at eachother, their eyes were wide.

"He must be going ham." Lilith says. Eve looked back at the moans coming from the forest.

"Fuck... Bitch.." Adam kept thrusting into Lynn, making her scream more and more. "You're such a pretty girl." Adam slapped her breasts.

"Fuck, Adam." Lynn moaned as Adam leaned his head down and began to leave little love bites all over her skin, nibbling and sucking on her neck leaving beautiful marks of his love for her. "Fuck I'm so close baby." Adam says.

"So- close to what?" Lynn managed to get out between moans, she rolled her eyes back as Adam thrusted into her one more time.

"Fuckkkk... that baby...that.." Adam pushed into her, releasing inside Lynn as he bend over and layed on top of her chest. His member twitching inside of her.

"Are you- okay?" Lynn twitched at the new feeling she had felt, while Adam still hadn't released himself out of her. His seed plugged inside of her.

"That- That was the best sex I've ever had in my entire life." Adam kissed Lynn's breasts as he slowly began to pull himself out of her. His seed began to drip out of her. Lynn looked up at him.

"Oh my god. That felt really good." Lynn dropped her head back. Adam crawled up next to her and layed down pulling her towards his chest.

"I love you, thank you." Adam said as he began to play with Lynn's long hair.

"I love you too, my love." Lynn says, closing her eyes in the chest of her husband.

"You are the best wife i could ever have." Adam said as they both fell asleep in each others arms.