Split on Robes • 4

.•*•.

Besides the heaven born and her brother, Lynn has been alone for years. She dearly misses her husband. It made he afraid that he could either be in hell or hasn't passed away yet.

But back down on earth, Adam and Eve started a small family. Lynn's death has caused Adam to change and be different. But Adam had not choice but to have a baby with Eve to start mankind. Lilith ended up falling in love with Lucifer, with him falling inlove win her back. Lynn did not know of this, she's heard Lilith and Eve talk about someone named Lucifer.

Although for Lynn, she had a job in heaven now to be apart of the council. Her authority was right beneath Sera as the "Princess of Heaven" . She was not actually a princess, but everyone including the heaven born began to call her that for her kindness and helpfulness.

Years later, Lynn and Lucifer stopped contact, which Lynn never knew why. Lucifer began to listen to his wife, Lilith. Who distracted him from his sister. Soon Lilith finally had got Lucifer to stop talking to her completely.
.•+*+•. Years Later...

"Yes, Sera. I'll be right down there in a few!" Lynn placed her phone into her purse as she rushed to get ready with a meeting at the council. She brushed her hair and fluffed out her wings as she ran around her house frantically. "Fuck, where are my shoes?!" She lifted up a dress on the floor to find her shoes.

She slipped them on quickly and ran to grab her purse from her table. She opened her door with the wave of her hand and began to run down the large golden hallway.

"Oh my gosh, I might be late." Lynn worried as she ran faster. The receptionist of the castle noticed Lynn. "Goodmorning!" He says.

"Goodmorning, Jozef!" She ran past the man and out of the castle, jumping and taking flight with her wings to get over to the council building.

She got there right on time, walking into the building and placing her seat right between Sera and Emily. She put her bag down, taking a small comb and brushing through her long hair before getting comfortable for the meeting. Papers and a pencil sat right infront of her as the meeting was about to begin.

"We are ready now, please bring out the defendants." Sera ordered the guard angels to open the doors. Three small cherubs began walking out and stood infront of their table.

"Miss Sera-" Collin began to speak, but was cut off by Sera.

"Silence." She ordered, immediately the three began to stop mumbling and they stood silent.

"You three are here because your actions have resulted in the death of a human soul." Sera looked up from her paper and down at the cherubs. "Cletus." She said.

"Your honor, we were trying to save a human from suicide, it wasn't us who killed him!" Cletus said.

"Silence." Sera demanded, "It says here you shot a string holding up a bar, causing the bar to fall onto the victim." She says.

Kennie began to speak, "Your honor, we weren't just there but those blood hungry Imps were trying to ruin our job!"

Lynn widened her eyes and tapped Sera on the shoulder, Sera turned to her.

"I throught demons couldn't go to earth?" Lynn asked, Sera looked at her and looked back at her paper. "I thought they couldn't either." Sera says.