Monalise and Rafael

Waiting for them to fall asleep was torture. I kept glancing at them from the corner of my eyes waiting for someone to finally doze off.

They had done quite a bit of drinking which was irresponsible given the situation we were in.

Georgie had continued to complain about the show, his speech gradually slurring. Levi had remained quiet with his eyes glued to the TV. He was genuinely interested in the show, which shocked me.

I got up from my chair and stretched alerting the guys. I paused the show so that it wasn't playing.

"You tapping out already?" Georgie said with a smirk on his face.

I chuckled. "No. I can hang. I'm just going to use the bathroom and change into something warmer." I rubbed my hands over my arms to set the appearance that I was cold.

"You want a blanket? I have some somewhere in the closet over here..." Levi glanced around the living room looking for the closet that must have been hidden because I hadn't seen one.

He got up from the couch and walked over to a wall. He tapped it and it opened seamlessly. I raised my eyebrows impressed with how well the closet was concealed. He pulled out a light blue blanket and threw it in my direction.

I caught it and set it down on the chair. "Thanks. I'm still gonna throw on something a little more comfortable."

Levi nodded his head and walked back to the chair still in perfect fucking condition. It was amazing how much he drank but was still unaffected.

"You guys need anything while I'm up?" I looked down at the empty decanter. "More scotch maybe?"

I could feel Georgie's eyes on me just then. The last thing I needed was for him to catch on. "Actually maybe not. Maybe some water to help sober you guys up?"

"I can survive another three glasses." I turned my attention to Levi and raised my eyebrows so he'd think I was impressed. "And you don't need to get anything for us, Mona. You're not a maid. You just go get changed and I'll worry about the scotch."

"Don't take too long." Georgie complained.

I nodded my head before walking past both of them. Although I appeared particularly calm, my heart was beating out of my chest. I had the plan I just wasn't sure they'd react the way I needed them to for this to go smooth.

Once I got upstairs to the room, I shut the door behind me and locked it.

The first thing I did was throw on a sweatpants and hoodie set. I made sure to choose the darkest color there was in case I would be seen outside of here with them on. Luckily, the darkest one was a maroon colored one, which would perfectly conceal blood.

Next, I went to retrieve the knife I hid under the bed earlier when I had my breakfast. Levi had made a mistake when he'd left me with a sharp one instead of a butter knife. I tucked it in between my underwear and the tights I had on underneath the sweatpants.

I walked over to the mirror to make sure it was properly hidden. Nothing looked out of place. I took that time to throw my hair up in a bun as well. I didn't want anyone being able to grab it to drag me.

My eyes caught the bed behind me remembering the note Rafael had written to me. He had asked me to wait for him to make his move. He had asked me to trust him, to trust Georgie. I bit my lip, wondering if this was a good idea.

I wanted to trust the plan, but I was blind. As far as I knew, there was no plan and he was making it up as he went. I wasn't even sure if Levi had a plan beyond seducing me. For all I know, he could be planning to move to a different location tomorrow.