:25:

✦⋆✦ Leonhart, age 13 ✦⋆✦

The first night settled down after 10 pm. The littles were put to bed around 8 after dinner and the rest of us played a few different card games around the tables at the poolside until about 9:45 when I saw Phoebe, and Valencia go inside to settle down. Basically, the only ones still outside were me, Gavin, Genevieve, and Devika. I looked over at my sisters. Both of them must have felt my gaze. When they looked over at me at the same time, I turned away like I got busted for something. Gavin chuckled.

"I win." Gavin put his last card down. Rumi was not my favorite. I never could earn enough points.

"Cheater." I scoffed, dropping my cards.

"You say that every time you lose. What a sore loser." He scoffed back. I narrowed my eyes at him. After he came back from talking with Lennox, he acted more sarcastic and rude. Well, he was always both of those when I first met him, but after he lived with us for a bit, he calmed down. So his behavior was offensive. It wasn't what he said, it was how he said it. I was being a sore loser, but his tone hit my sensitive side. I stood up and walked over to the rails and peered over at the night sea. It was kind of creepy not being able to see if anything was looking back up at me.

"If you fall, I'll let your ass drown," Gavin called over. I turned to look at him and glared. 

"Oh yeah?" I leaned one foot over but held the rails. Gavin tensed visibly and he slowly stood up.

"Knock it off." He warned. Why was everyone always acting like that when I was near the rails? I'm not that damn clumsy! A gust of wind came and I stumbled which made Gavin run over. I already got back over the rail and laughed until he hit me hard. "Oww!" I snapped. "I wasn't even in danger! Besides, you said you'd let me drown!" I snapped.

"Both of you, go to bed," Genevieve spoke walking over. "And Leonhart, touch a rail again on this trip and I swear, the punch Gavin gave you is the least of your worries. That is not safe." 

I walked on ignoring everything else. Why was my way of teasing people always seen as dangerous? Maybe being sensitive is my true nature, not daring.

***

The cruise was coming to an end. I was glad. It was fun, but it was also draining. I watched as the ship was almost to the dock.

"Everyone, when we dock, I want you all to head right to the parking lot. We all had cars delivered instead of the bus. No one leaves till I can ensure no one is missing." Genevieve looked over at Gavin with a slight smirk. He shuffled his foot and lowered his gaze. I chuckled. Gavin and I had fought almost the entire four days. I didn't really understand why, but maybe that's how it is when you share a room with someone all the time. Everyone else at home only shared if they were married.

The dock loaded and I let out a small sigh of relief out. everyone unloaded and little Rosy ran over and tugged on my pants. I looked down and smiled softly. It had been a while since Rosy came to me on her own.

"Mommy said you and Gavin ride with us." She whispered. I nodded and held my hands out, but she ran over to Gavin who picked her up with no issue.

"I-" My mouth dropped open as Rosy hid her face in Gavin's neck. Gavin smirked. Oh, how I wish I could punch him, but then Rosy would really hate me.

"Jeolus?" Gavin whispered, rubbing Rosy's back. I was about to say something but was cut off.

"Gavin, Leonhart, let's go!" Lennox ordered as we stood at the top of the long steps that led to the dock. Gavin walked on and scoffed. I was jealous! Dammit! As we followed behind pretty far, the parking lot was packed with many cars from other people who paid to leave their cars. Rosy looked over at me as Gavin whispered something.

"Don't tell her anything bad!" I snapped, and Gavin laughed, putting Rosy down. She ran over to me and hugged me, and I stopped walking in surprise.

"Don't assume!" Gavin spoke cocky-like, flicking me hard in the head. I yelped and rubbed my forehead but turned my attention to Rosy who was still hugging me. I picked her up and smiled. 

"I'm the best cousin, right? Not Gavin." 

Gavin scoffed. "Childish." He spoke and as I got the chance to laugh, the sound of cars and yelling filled my ears. "LEO!" Gavin grabbed my arm, but cars formed around us blocking us all. Men in black masks got out.

"No-no-no!" I cried out and ran, but was hit over the head. I heard Rosy crying hysterically. My head....everything was black.

This can't be happening. Not again! Not with Rosy here! Please....don't hurt my family!

♕°°♕ Genevieve POV ♕°°♕

If you ever experience that moment where everything moved in slow motion but it was really the opposite, that feeling is the worst. My entire family ran towards the cars but they all sped off before we could even get over. We didn't shoot, scared we'd hit one of the kids.

"LEENOX!" I screamed as he ran over to me. My heart was pounding fast, I wanted to puke. 

"Everyone but Eve, Zaria, and Valencia, CARS NOW!" Lennox ordered, which everyone moved. I ran over to Lennox.

"I'm coming!" I demanded, holding his door. He got out quickly and cupped my face.

"Eve, you have two more lives in one to worry about. Please, trust me to bring them back." His words were stern, but caring. I tried not to cry. I heard Gavin, Leo, and Rosy in my head and it had me lightheaded.

"Bring them ALL back." I hissed, stepping back. He kissed me and got in the car, speeding off.

"Gene." Zaria hugged me. I hugged her back and rubbed Lilly's back since she cried in Valencia's arms. 

"Everyone, let's get back to the mansion," I spoke, no longer crying. All the little ones climbed into my car, sitting with my two youngest sisters. This ends now. I'm calling Grandpa De Luca. That was the call I never wanted to do. He's too old for this kind of shit, and that's the reason I don't ask for favors.

Yet, he was the one who trained my father, and also the one who trained me. He knew people and that's what I needed. More power. It's time to find out who was behind all these attempts to get Leo. Because not only did they actually get him this time, but they took two more dearest to me.

"Grandpa," I spoke getting in the car and starting it. I heard him chuckle.

"I got it covered. Figured you'd never ask." The line went dead.

"Chiunque abbia preso i miei bambini non solo morirà, ma subirà una morte lunga e agonizzante." I hissed, driving home.
(Whoever took my babies will not only die but suffer a long agonizing death.)         

✤✤✤ Don't forget to Vote and comment! ✤✤✤

Hope you enjoyed Ch 25! ♥♥

Hey! So I have dyslexia and I noticed my laptop is 
making the words I keep miss spelling seem right, like
crusie instead of Cruise! Sorry! I'll do a lot of editing later on!