:27:

✦⋆✦ Leonhart, age 13 ✦⋆✦

I can't really tell you what happened by the time we got out the other door. The only thing I remembered was as soon as we stepped out, I saw my entire family fighting. Not all of them, but enough that by the time they got over to Gavin, Rosy, and I, I was glad since the blood loss made it hard to stay awake.

I do remember mumbling 'took you long enough' to Phoebe who carried me right before I blacked out.

Now, Genevieve has officially made the house on lockdown. I mean, I don't think anybody's brave enough to say no at the moment. Especially since everything happened a couple of days ago.

It still hurts to walk obviously, but it wasn't as painful as when the knife first stabbed me in the freaking leg. I had stitches almost covering my arm from Mr Otto, or well, whatever the heck he said his name was. I slept since then so I don't care to remember. I probably should though since you basically tried to kill me.

"Leonhart, come on!" Gavin slapped the back of my head and I turned to glare at him.

"What the hell was that for!" I snapped.

"You're the one who asked me to play this stupid card game and you're sitting there daydreaming!"

"Why the are you so cranky!"

Gavin tossed the cards on the table. "Maybe because I'm tired of seeing your ugly face 24/7!"

"Ug-UGLY! Bitch, please! I could be the next star model while you're just an ogre in the background, one that doesn't even need a costume!" I chuckled at myself at how stupid that sounded.

"Just shut up. I'm going to the bedroom. Don't follow."

"Did you forget that it's originally my room!" I scoffed standing up.

"Last I checked, it's got my name on the door too." He spoke, as he turned around to glare at me.

Some reason Gavin and I can't get along at all after that kidnapping situation. I understand everyone is on edge because of the things that happened, but that only added on making it really hard not to argue back!

I went up the stairs faster than I should have since I needed to let the stitches in my thigh heal more before a lot of physical activity. Yet, I got up the stairs and yanked the door sign down that had both our names on it. Right before I tried to snap it, Gavin grabbed it.

Without another word, I only swung once before Gavin slung me to the ground. I flinched in pain.

"Is this really over the door sign?" I asked, still kind of confused as to what was actually going on.

"The course it's not." He got off of me and sat down on the wall next to our door. "I wanted to wait until you fully healed to tell you this.."

I set up now and leaned against the wall looking over at him. I don't know why I felt nervous about the next few words he was going to say, but I felt like my heart sank into my gut.

"I've already talked to Genevieve. I'm moving in with Grandpa De Luca. They didn't really tell me his name, so I'm kind of stuck calling him that." Gavin mumbled.

"What?" My voice cracked a little. I looked at the sign in his hand and felt as if now all the things I was bickering about with him were ridiculous. Because soon that sign would only have my name on it again.

"Grandpa De Luca said he'll train me... I mean if I'm going to be a great asset for when you grow older and most likely take over this family business, well you're going to need one hell of a guard or right-hand man." Gavin smirked at me. While I understood what he was talking about, I was too childish thinking about just one thing.

He wouldn't be here. With me. I got attached...

"Then why can't you just go over every day and then come back?"

"Because, Grandpa De Luca is taking Gavin somewhere private for training." Genevieve appeared. Since she was too pregnant to get on the floor, the both of us stood up.

"Okay well then why can't I go too?" I gritted my teeth.

"Leonhart. While maybe in the future I could agree to that, but right now-"

"I won't get stronger if you guys don't give me the opportunity! How the hell am I supposed to become someone who can protect this family if everybody's treating me like a baby!"

"Leonhart, don't raise your voice. And we don't treat you like a baby. The first thing you're going to do is start going to therapy once a week. Have a certain meal plan that's going to help you build muscle and add weight to a healthy amount. Then-"

"So apparently I'm the only one who needs therapy in this damn house? And there's no way I'm going to get stronger just by food alone! Gavin gets to go off and train when that's something that I should be doing!"

"I know you're upset Leo, but I have other things to do and this conversation is over." Genevieve spoke giving me an interesting look that I didn't quite understand. I couldn't tell if she was upset at me or upset that I was upset.

"If Grandpa De Luca doesn't train me, then I'll just find a way to find someone else to do it even if it means-"

"Stop!" Genevieve turned around and by the time she got in front of my face, my back was against the wall. "Let me make a few things clear. One, I'm moody because my feet are swollen and if you haven't noticed, I got two mini damn watermelons in my stomach! Two, you are not in any rush to learn fighting and gun handling! I didn't agree about Gavin but Grandpa De Luca knew Gavin's dad more than I did and knows what his dad would have wanted. Plus Grandpa De Luca has taken temporary custody. I'm not saying that we're not going to let you train Leo. I'm just saying, not right now!"

I took you in everything that she was saying and while I should still be pissed off about it, there's only one thing that rang in my ears.

"TWO!" I gasped. She raised a brown.

"Two? Two wh-" her eyes widened a little bit before she chuckled and placed her hand on my shoulder. "Shhh. We haven't told anybody yet but yes I am carrying twins again."

While I wanted to still be mad, I couldn't as I smiled.

"So that's why your belly is so huge!" I grin. She slapped me and walked away. I scoffed. "What the-"

"You brought that upon yourself, dude..." Gavin whispered.

I sighed. I didn't mean it the way it came out. Now I have a very pregnant sister, who apparently I basically just called fat. I groaned knowing that this is going to be a horrible month.

Well at least that's a slap that I kind of did deserve....

✤✤✤ Don't forget to Vote and comment! ✤✤✤

Hope you enjoyed Ch 27! ♥♥

Sorry! I know it was a few before I updated! I'm trying to
find more time since life is busy busy busy! I hope you all 
are doing well, and thank you all for the votes and comments
and almost 3K reads! Makes me happy <3