Chapter 11

"You belong to me!"

What kind of psychotic bullshit was this guy spewing? He talks as if he's known you previously. But you've never met the man before. And now he talks as if you're just some type of property you can own, as if you're just an object.

Since your arms are restrained and you had no other better words to say. You answer in the very best way you knew how. You gather all the saliva in your mouth and then you forcefully spit it onto his face—with utmost disrespect. The fluid hits the tip of his nose.

Sukuna feels the wetness run down slowly. It drips down to the place just above his lips, the cupids bow. And then it pools slightly in the crevice of this small area. The man's eyes glow with humor before they look at you with deepened interest. Something is unspooling in his long stare. He licks your spit off of his upper lip and relishes the taste.

"Mmmm......" There's a grin pulling at his mouth and then he beams with a certain pleasurable anticipation. His voice becomes a soft one, yet still stern enough to extort tension, "......don't tempt me with a good time."

"YOU'RE SICK!!" Your face strains and wrinkles as you try to break free. Your arms manage to lift slightly against his restraining hands.

But the curse sends them flush against the ground again.

Nothing made sense to you. All you know is, that it's starting to get weird, "GET OFF YOU FREAK!!!"

"Oh?" There's a wild, dangerous glint in his eyes as he looks at you underneath him, "But you use to love this—"

His hands quickly go to the jacket of your uniform. He pulls you up until you both are in a sitting position. There's a hand on the back of your head. His free hand goes to your face. He forces your mouth open. It happens fast. The man leans in. The space between the two of you diminishes. His tongue touches yours. It introduces your residual saliva. All his saliva. All of it, into your mouth before he seals it into the deepest, sensual kiss.

 All of it, into your mouth before he seals it into the deepest, sensual kiss

The air is ashy and fills with the scent of burning wood. Little by little, the black drifts and curls into the sky. Yuta grips onto the tsuka of his katana firmly as he walks through the smoldering rubble; all the remains of what was the abandoned house that once stood on this quiet street in the Aoba-ku ward. It's smokey.

".....hUuuNnNnnngRrryYy........aReee....yOuu...?"

Yuta raises his arm and his blade points outward. His face wears nothing beyond a subtle glare as he makes slow even strides towards his current and finally, last opponent.

".....huuuuUUuU....nnnnnNn....."

He dips down quickly. In one rapid move, his body curves and his blade slices upward. The curse splits and splatters across the ground. Yuta whips his sword through the air to rid of the blood that saturated his blade. Then he sheathes it away into the saya.