He came

The next few days were extremely hard for Jungkook

Yeah! Like really - really hard.

Despite (almost) punishing Tae - Jungkook wasn't fully satisfied and satiated. On top of that, he would get hard just looking at Tae.

He fucking didn't know the reason behind it. But he didn't give a rat's ass and ignored the whole issue till it became too much and unbearable. Something told him maybe it was due to Tae's submissive side. Jungkook was insanely attracted to submissive people. But Tae was the last person who would make Jeon Jungkook's dick dance. But - well - he was - making the dick dance.

Jungkook's frustration grew day by day. He didn't want to be near Tae and because of this, he could not punish him. So - in the end, he ended up doing something terrible.

Tae was walking the stairs - his eyes on the phone checking the timetable when he heard giggles. People were staring at him and laughing.

At first, Tae thought perhaps he was dressed weirdly. Or perhaps it was his hair?

In the class, he asked Jimin and Hobi who asked him to ignore the people. But even in the class, some girls kept pointing to Tae's hair and giggling.

Touching his hair, Tae had a deja vu. Shakign his head, he went back to writing down the notes.

Finally, after the class ended Tae went to one of the girls and peeked in her phone.

Fuck!

He saw his worst nightmare.

His pictures.

Those pictures were Tae was half bald.

Hands shaking with fear Tae moved back and touched Jimin's chest, "Fuck - no - no!"

Jimin snatched the phone and saw Tae looking extremely young. Perhaps 8 or 9 with a weird hairstyle. Half of his hair was cut and the other half was fully grown.

Confused Jimin glanced at Hobi who just whispered 'Jungkook' and Jimin came to know who did this to Tae back then.

"Tae? Listen," Jimin put his hand on Tae's shoulder who moved back shaking his head.

Hobi tried to calm down Tae but he wasn't listening to anyone.

"No - no - no - why - why this now? Why?" Tae was crying shaking with fear, "I - I had forgotten all this - then why?"

That was the last time Jungkook bullied Tae in school. The hair-cutting incident was the most traumatic thing Tae ever endured. He needed months of therapy to get out of it. He shifted schools after that. Had struggle even talking to new people. For a whole year, he didn't cut his hair. For a long time, he couldn't even look at himself in the mirror.

"Tae - we can talk about this?" Hobi suggested trying to get hold of Tae who slapped his hand away and moved further back.

Shaking his head he said with determination, "No - no - I am - I am gonna talk to him. I am gonna talk to him."

Jungkook was sitting by the auditorium's corridor with his friends making plans for the night.

"Why?" Tae stood in front of Jungkook, "Why the fuck did you do this? Why Jungkook?"

Jungkook signaled his friends who disappeared giving them privacy to fight.

Tae's tears were falling down his face, "Why? Why this now? Didn't you already punish me that day? Then why this?"

Jungkook was annoyed with Tae and his appearance.

Fucking hell - the boy was dressed in a pink oversized shirt and black jeans.

How the fuck was he looking so flawless?

"Shut up Barbie," Jungkook snarled and spit venom, "You deserve this. You deserve worse than this."

Gulping, Tae finally asked - after so many years - he thought this was the time.

"Why? Why do I deserve this?" Tae shouted at the top of his lungs, "I fucking need to know. What did I ever do to you? I need to know now. Why did you do this? Bring out my worst memory and rub it in my face. Why Jungkook?"

Jungkook didn't answer and decided to leave. He was getting bored.

He knew and believed that he didn't have to answer Kim Taehyung.

When Jungkook didn't acknowledge his presence Tae grabbed Jungkook's arm and demanded again, "Tell me Jungkook. I am asking you something."

Tae's touch sent electricity in Jungkook's body and he knew he was fucked.

He looked straight into Tae's eyes with fear and worry.

Poor Tae couldn't understand what happened to Jungkook who pushed him and walked off.

For a long time, Tae sat there all alone crying and ignoring his friend's calls. Suddenly, he felt someone sitting beside him.

"Hey, you okay?" he heard a girl's voice and that's when he looked up - eyes full of tears.

The girl sat next to Tae and sat with him till he felt okay.

That was Sara. Tae's new friend.

After reaching home, Jungkook couldn't control himself - he ran to the washroom and unzipped his pants hurriedly.

Tae's face kept flashing in front of his eyes. That flawless face, those moles, those pink lips.

Unable to control himself, he took out the phone and looked for Tae's photo from that day. All kneeling down on the floor and crying. And he did the last thing he thought he would ever do.

He touched himself looking at Tae and came with the most mindblowing orgasm of his life.