Yoonji

Tae couldn't stop giggling and blushing as they came back home after their weekend stay. 

All thanks to KJ - they had some insane, wild, animal sex all weekend. 

Jin and Namjoon ignored the music coming from upstairs by playing some nice jazz music downstairs. And Tae's grandparents were partially deaf so - well -

Tae's phone began to ring and he saw it was Sara. He also saw there was a message from Jimin.

Just a 'sorry - I love you Tae.'

Smiling, he decided to reply to Jimin later and picked up Sara's video call.

"Tae? Where were you all weekend? I tried to call you but - ohhhhh -"

She stopped talking seeing Jungkook beside him.

"Mr. Jeon kept you busy - hmm - I can see the bite marks on the neck," she teased and began to laugh.

Shit!

Tae forgot to wear turtleneck.

So that means everyone saw them - even KJ who came to say goodbye.

"I called because I have an important announcement. I wanted to tell you guys about someone special."

Jungkook had stopped the car outside Tae's house and grabbed the phone, "Thank god - you are finally revealing that you are dating Jackson. Where is he?"

Sara laughed, "Jackson? Uggghhh! Nooo - maybe in another universe Jackson and I will date or marry but not this. And FYI - Jackson is secretly dating Ruby. But forget that - I want you guys to meet my love - Yoonji - come here."

"

"Yoon - what -"

Sara blushed and held Yoonji's hand, "Yoonji is my thesis partner. We have been dating since almost a year now. Man - I love her so much."

Yoonji waved at Tae and Jungkook, "Hi guys!"

Jungkook and Tae were shocked but still smiled politely at the couple.

"So - well - after dating Jimin for so long I realized that I like women better," Sara commented causally and Jungkook began to laugh.

They spoke briefly and decided to go on a double date next weekend. 

"That was weird - Jackson and Ruby - Sara and Yoonji -"

Tae laughed seeing Jungkook's reaction but his laughter stopped when he saw a car stopping by his house. 

It was Mrs. Jeon and Mr. Jeon.

"Fuck - that's mother and dad," Jungkook murmured seeing his parents discussing something by their car, "What are they doing here?"