Bunny & his Tiger

Namjoon stood outside the house and saw the whole commotion

Namjoon stood outside the house and saw the whole commotion. His heart broke seeing how his brother was crying because of him. 

He realised that if Tae's parents had no problem then he was no one to judge Jungkook. 

Namjoon had a BIG heart. 

They quickly made amends and Namjoon asked if they would like to visit Tae's grandparents for the weekend. 

Jungkook and Tae readily agreed. They needed to get out of that place for a while. 

So - all four drove out of the city to visit Tae's grandparents. Tae held Jungkook's hand throughout the journey and behaved super clingy. 

That place had some haunting memories for Tae. That was the place he stayed after Jungkook chopped his hair off. 

Tae's grandparents were mostly sick so they couldn't remember anything about Tae's past or Jungkook. They were happy to see their boy with his lover. 

After speaking for a while, Tae dragged Jungkook upstairs wanting to show the whole house. But Namjoon interrupted them and called them downstairs.

"Tae - come down - see who is here to see you -"

Pouting Tae came down with Jungkook at the back and stopped.

"Oh - Mr. KJ?"

KJ. 

Jungkook knew even if he lost his memory he would never forget that name.

It was that Mr. KJ who took Tae's virginity. That married bastard.

"KJ - this is Jungkook," Namjoon smiled pointing to Kook, "Tae's boyfriend. This is our dearest neighbor KJ. We used to visit his villa back then a lot and now he has moved next to us. Remember Tae - once he even baby sat you here?"

Jungkook's eyes hurt seeing the man. 

He was breathtakingly hot with salt and pepper hair and a fine body for a middle aged man.

Jungkook scoffed hearing the word 'babysit.'

"Wow - Tae - you look so - so beautiful," KJ said even though Jungkook was glaring at him.

Tae smiled awkwardly and felt Jungkook standing next to him.

"Um - hello Mr. KJ - how are you and how is Mrs. Kim?" Tae asked politely feeling Jungkook's growls as if something possessed him.

Namjoon and Jin were confused seeing Jungkook all worked up. They had no idea what had happened between the married guy and their little brother. If only Namjoon knew he would throw the man out of the planet and Jin would fry him in the frying pan.

"I am good - Mrs. Kim and I separated last year."

Hearing that, Jungkook grabbed Tae's waist tight, "Baby - can we go and rest? I am tired. It was nice to meet you KJ."

KJ fixed his gaze on that hand wrapped around Tae's waist and understood Jungkook's jealously. Nodding his head, he excused the couple and joined the Kim brothers in sipping wine.

"You guys come down by 9 pm - I am making some ramen," Jin announced and Jungkook smiled giving him a confirmation.

As soon as the door closed, Tae was thrown on the bed and his lips were attacked.

"Aaahhh - Kookieee - I knew this would happen - stop - stop - my hand -"

Jungkook pouted and began to sulk with his head on Tae's chest, "God - why is he so fucking hot?"

Tae giggled, "Is he? I didn't see. I was looking at my hot boyfriend."

"He used to babysit you here?" Jungkook asked and Tae nodded.

He sensed how his boyfriend was heating up. 

Suddenly, Jungkook got up and stared at Tae's face, "Wait - this bed. Did you two do anything here?"

"We just - kissed and nothing -"

But Jungkook didn't let him finish the sentence and attacked his tiger furiously with kisses. 

His shirt was being torn open and his hands moving all over Tae's body.

"Baby," finally Jungkook stopped kissing for a minute, "You know what's gonna happen to you on this bed tonight?"

Tae nodded his head and stuck his tongue out, "I am not scared of some bunny. I am a tiger."

"Really?" Jungkook chuckled and slid his hand inside Tae's pants cupping his boner.

Tae was moaning under Jungkook and begging him to kiss him, "Kookieee - pleaseee."

"Baby - you have extra shirt?" Jungkook asked sweetly and Tae nodded his head.

Soon - Tae's shirt was torn completely and thrown on the floor.

"What the - fuck - Kookieee? You tore my clothes," Tae was crying when Jungkook knelt by his legs and began to harshly pull down Tae's pants.

Tae was about to kick Jungkook when Jungkook grabbed his legs and spread them apart.

"I am not going to be gentle tonight baby. Even if you beg - remember?"

And for the first time, the tiger was scared of the bunny.

BULLYOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara