Part III - my boss is my BOYFRIEND

Two weeks later

Two weeks later

Tae was fuming with anger when he saw the pile of files on the table.

It had been two weeks since they moved to Busan and started working together. There was so much work that the couple only got some alone time at home to cuddle and sleep

Poor Jungkook when he heard that the two would be moving in new city just them together he was ecstatic. He thought they would get all the lovely time, in office, at home but sadly they were bombarded with work.

When they reached home, they would be so tired that just in work clothes they would fall on the bed cuddling each other.

Only in the car, they might get chance to exchange kisses.

Tae's eyes went up to see his colleague and senior, Park Hyung-sik bringing in a report with a smile on his face.

In just a few days, they all had become a family. Tae and Jungkook shared a villa with their seniors, Park Hyung-Sik and Park Seo Joon.

Both the Parks were aware of their relationship and at home gave them all the privacy. Despite having two separate rooms, Tae and Jungkook shared a room and slept together.

Unfortunately, just slept.

"Everything is in order Taehyung," Hyung-sik informed and pleaded with Tae to relax, "We sent the file and the reports to the Choi family."

Tae forced a smile and was instantly reminded of another concern, "And what about the Lee & Suns? Did Jungkook send the file to them?"

Hyung-sik bit his lip and waited to form words, "Um - he - he is sending."

"Sending?" Tae screamed outraged, "What are you saying? He was supposed to send it yesterday. I told him last evening and it's already 4 pm. Oh god - hyung - please tell me you are joking."

Hyung-sik smiled faintly and assured Tae that Jungkook might have sent the file by now. Tae pressed the buzzer and asked Jungkook to get in the cabin.

Sighing, Hyung-sik just spoke his heart out, "Tae - you are worrying me. Seriously - you are just stressing yourself so much. What - trying to impress your father-in-law? Well - surprise - surprise - he is already impressed with you."

Tae pouted and sat down. He knew how much Mr. Jeon loved him. He had started calling Tae son - even during meetings.

"I - I just feel responsible. He trusts me with the work and I can't disappoint him. Everything has to be perfect - hyung."

Hyung-sik smiled and sat down on the chair with Tae. He asked if Tae wanted anything to drink or eat.

Tae shook his head, "I have an online meeting with Mr. Jeon in the evening and I also have to -"

Hyung-sik was dumbfounded. Why had Tae stopped talking?

He looked back and saw Jungkook holding the tablet in his hand and talking to the new intern - Joy.