The battle continues

Next day

With shaking hands, Tae rang the door bell. He was standing outside Jungkook's house. 

Apparently, Jungkook's driver saw the whole scene of Jungkook sleeping outside Tae's house. Mrs. Jeon sent her driver when Jungkook didn't return home after midnight. He ended up telling her the whole tale of her son sleeping outside at night. 

Mrs. Jeon called Tae first thing in the morning and called him home.

Jungkook and Tae stood in front of Mrs. Jeon - their heads hanging low.

"Explain everything," she looked at Tae, "Everything. I want to know why my son was sleeping outside your dirty house."

"Mother please -"

She pointed her finger at Jungkook, "You will shut your mouth."

Tae explained everything without filter. He didn't want to lie to her.

That was just wrong.

"So just because your good for nothing brother told Kook - he slept outside your house? Why? Who in the fucking hell is that boy? He is measuring my son's worth? Who the fuck are you Kim Taehyung? What is your worth? Tell me?" Mrs. Jeon's voice echoed in the house.

Jungkook had never seen his mother this mad. 

He always thought she cared only about her but she was seriously pissed.

"Speak you little devil," she shouted, her voice ringing in the house. 

Tae looked up and shook his head, "I am nothing Mrs. Jeon."

Mrs. Jeon shook her head and sighed, "What Jungkook - what have you done? Why are you still doing this? Why are you still stuck to this boy? I know he is too pretty but are you not satisfied? Are you not done using him in your bed that -"

"Mother enough!" Jungkook spoke calmly, he too was done with everyone, "You will not speak about my Tae like that. He is going to be my husband in future. He is not just a piece of meat or something. I love him - I love everything about him. I love his body, his mind, his soul. His everything. Don't insult our love by always talking about our sex life. Also - remember one day he is going to be ruling this house - how will you feel then? Will you be able to make an eye contact with him remembering the words you spoke about him?"

Mrs. Jeon just rolled her eyes. 

"Marriage?" Mrs. Jeon stood up, "Marriage is not easy Jungkook. Its full of hurdles. And you two are already facing so many hurdles. What will you do after marriage? I mean - if you reach till that stage. Because I don't see that happening."

Saying that she left them alone. 

Jungkook decided to spend some time with Tae. He knew it was dangerous to leave Tae alone. The boy had gone in some trance hardly talking.

"Should we spend some time at your place, baby?" Jungkook caressed Tae's cheek stopping the car outside his house. 

Tae got out and his eyes fell on the garden where they slept. 

Sobbing he fell down. Running to him, Jungkook hugged him tight.

"Kookie - I can't take it anymore. I can't. Everyone is against us. Everyone. Why? Why can't they see us happy?"

Jungkook sat there caressing Tae's back.

"I think I understand why you did that back in abandoned room. When I rejected you."

Jungkook held Tae's face in his hand and shook his head. 

"I also want to do it. I want to die Jungkook because I can't live without you. If - if you are not a part of my future Jungkook - I will kill myself. I will kill myself Jungkook."

"Baby please - don't ever say such words. Please - I beg you," Jungkook held his boyfriend close to his heart.

But Tae went on crying, "I want to Jungkook. I can't take this pain anymore. You bullied me in the past. You pushed me down the stairs, you chopped my hair, you did all that to me. When I don't have any problem with you then why people have problem with you? Why Kook? Why?"

"I have forgiven you," Jungkook looked at Tae's face which had become swollen from crying, "Then why can't the world forgive you Kookie. Why? Will we not get a happy ending Kook?"

 Why? Will we not get a happy ending Kook?"