Page 1-10

Chapter 1 A Little Elf

"Is it... a dream?" Xu Yang looked at the white hands in front of him, which belonged to human beings at a glance, and was in a trance. No, no, zombies don't dream.

Thinking about it this way, those memories swept over again. Oh, she has been removed from the crystal core and is dead.

Xu Yang still remembers that the team of mercenaries disliked his star crystal nucleus very much. Yes, a conscious zombie who can hide, why is it just a one-star zombie? Even Xu Yang himself found it funny.

It's ridiculous. At the beginning of the end of the world, she was just a college student who had never seen the world. At that time, there were simple and honest , kind and kind aunts and classmates who fled. They were very united to survive. Although it was thrilling, but... For Xu Yang, it was the best time.

Everything has changed since the emergence of supernatural powers. Human beings begin to be graded. This hierarchy is more severe than at any time. Ordinary people are like ants, and super powers are superior. In front of the strong enemies in the end of the world, ordinary people who can't evolve are the weak and the fittest.

What did Xu Yang, a female college student, suffer? As a human being, I have experienced all the pain. Finally, it was thrown out of the base like rotten meat. "Good luck" was not eaten by the zombies, and then turned into zombies. One star zombie, the weakest and most rubbish cannon fodder.

At this time, consciousness is more painful. Xu Yang often thought when wandering aimlessly, why did he still keep that dark memory? Why is she just a star zombie and can't even evolve after becoming a zombie? Why let her "live" like this? If fate doesn't pity her, why do you play such a joke with her, play with her with applause, and struggle without relief?

At that time, Xu Yang knew that there was no in the world.

It's all hypocritical.

Then, as a zombie, she also died.

But... it seems to be alive again.

What kind of joke is this? What kind of repertoire does the god of fate want her to offer? Haven't you seen enough of the pain of the last life? Xu Yang laughed at herself and clenched her fist. She was breathing. She had body temperature and heartbeat. She could laugh and cry, and even speak instead of the roar of zombies... It took many years to return to her body, but Xu Yang adapted very quickly and did not feel uncomfortable at all. Maybe this is instinct?

What can you change if you live a new life? She is an ordinary person... No matter what she does, she is just an ordinary person, and she can't get the power...

[Loading module...]

[Binding...]

[Updated information...]

[Doing.]

The strange voice suddenly sounded and suddenly disappeared. Xu Yang is rarely a little confused, what?

[Unlocking countdown: 12:20:33]

The final number is still decreasing. Is it a countdown? Xu Yang recalled the time of the end of the world. She turned on her mobile phone with some hesitation. Today is... July 3, 2022. Yes, yes... It was summer vacation. She stayed in school for part-time, but her roommates went back, so she was the only one in the dormitory. The change was at night. When she woke up, everything changed.

At the end of the world, not only human infection and zombieization after death, but also biological mutatuation on the earth and shadow creatures from unknown sources are all threats. Although there will be war between those creatures, humans... ordinary human beings without powers are the shrimp at the bottom of the food chain.